Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States (27912 Views)

Democracy Doesn’t Exist In Nigeria – Ali Ndume / Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video / Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by Quodseverismete: 8:31am On Jun 14, 2021
RZArecta:
Isn't it a shame to every Nigerian that for the past six years of this junta, cows have been on the front burner of this regimes policy and not any meaningful human or capital development ? A very big shame that Southern businesses were deliberately crippled through stúpid and barely thought out policies border blockage while we discuss cows and pamper murderous herdsmen. Elections do indeed have consequences cool
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by Wichtig: 8:33am On Jun 14, 2021
It's unbelievable that the president is talking out of context. First no water in East and now 1963 northern gazette. Before contesting one should have solid knowledge of the constitution, the people and the map of the land he intends to rule.
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by alshalz(m): 8:37am On Jun 14, 2021
sapientia:
6 years gone

We are still discussing cows

Did we elect cows?
yes, more two years
at least to discuss about cow
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by Masterchef(m): 8:38am On Jun 14, 2021
Buhari and his marauding killer herdsmen.

Same man also once lamented that any attack on Boko Haram is an attack against the North.

Got reasons to believe same guy is also behind those already comparing 'Bandits' to MEND.
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by azikiweironsi(m): 8:38am On Jun 14, 2021
Biafran4life:
We are begging them to bring the cattle to the east as per grazing route.I was amazed as my mother narrated how UGM used some as target practice in a popular market in my lga.The men came down from thr car and the headers disappeared on seeing them. And they shot the 5 cattle dead.And it was free meet for all .We have plenty grazing route in imo state
This is epic. grin grin Don't mind them let them come to their useless ranching route.
NDI ara
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by Loveknitting: 8:40am On Jun 14, 2021
sapientia:
6 years gone

Did we elect cows?

Hehehe, this painful and funny at the same time.
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by azikiweironsi(m): 8:40am On Jun 14, 2021
Biafran4life:
We are begging them to bring the cattle to the east as per grazing route.I was amazed as my mother narrated how UGM used some as target practice in a popular market in my lga.The men came down from thr car and the headers disappeared on seeing them. And they shot the 5 cattle dead.And it was free meet for all .We have plenty grazing route in imo state
This is epic. grin grin Don't mind them let them come to their useless ranching route.
NDI ara
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 14, 2021
H1man:
This is the reason we need younger leaders in this country. Our president is referring us back to 1963, what is the percentage of our population born before 1963 compared to those born after, we need leaders with the capacity to addressing the current challenges we are facing. As at 1963 Fulani herdsmen weren't carrying AK-47 about,who do you think will accommodate such a man in his neighborhood, it's like having a lion as a pet. We need a president that is below 60yrs abeg, we don tire for all this retirees, make them go rest bikonu

People hate Nnamdi Kanu but one cannot deny he has intel

Everything he said for yrs is happening bit by bit and we are already in a war zone

There is a Jihad against Christians and these foreigners disguising as Nigerians are bent on making Nigeria their property. They admire Saudi Arabia so much that they have modelled their new country after the ways of the Saudis.

They tried to enforce Islamic studies in all schools and impose it on every student, muslim or not....and that did not work.

They tried open grazing...it did not work

They tried murdering villages and taking over, it did not work.

Now they are bent on taking the South as a whole and to make it easy, they deploy southerners to boko haram to die, deploy Northerners to the South and continue to kill in large numbers. Soon there would be airstrikes across the South.

If Nigerians don't see a Jihad before their eyes, then they are still asleep.

Buhari died on the 12th of February 2017.

The imposter there is just a stooge that the Cabal is using to accomplish their dream of achieving their UAR modelled after UAE.

Haven't you ever wondered why they've been visiting Saudi Arabia a lot and having Islamic nations as visitors? They have entered agreements, business agreements on how the country will be shared. And for that to happen, they have to clear out every opposition.

Nigerians are still asleep. How many people does God have to keep showing these dreams of war or people being killed? Month after month different people have dreamt of these and the introduction is happening before your eyes.

The war is already in its early stages becos they would take Southern Regions now using the Military and staging fake stories as an excuse to wipe y'all out and the international communities won't do jack. Why? Becos Saudi Arabia is behind it and would silence them with money. Nigeria has been invested in. That's why your leaders continue to report to their masters

So to all the tribal-obsessed dunces that derive joy in coming online to garner likes and encourage hate just for the F of it and you think its all fun and games....while you are here wasting valuable time, you are loosing seconds of protecting your loved ones and one's self

The hate between y'all already shows that the division is rife in Nigeria. So you can never work together.

Let this sit. Take sometime off and look at your parents faces. Then get a reality check.

Let this be your food for thought

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by teepain: 8:43am On Jun 14, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Who are the southern governors to challenge the orders of the president?

Many past Presidents of this country have been challenged and defeated severally in the court of law.

This is a constitutional issue and you will be shocked by the legal fireworks that await the FG in the court.

Further to, why does Mr President want to go back to purported gazettes of the 1962 grazing route laws when the country has refused to the 1963 constitution which provides for regional autonomy?

Mr President keeps frittering away the goodwill and support he enjoys with some Southerners.
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by teepain: 8:54am On Jun 14, 2021
tete7000:

Those who joined hands to foist him on others are more of the curse.

We have to change this mindset. Those who voted for him exercised their fundamental right to make a choice and I believe some of them already oppose him.

Saraki, Atiku, Ortom and Galadima are examples. You cannot blame these men or any other for their partisan decisions.

However, PMB should be solely blamed because him alone sworn to office as President with the responsibilities and benefits that come with the office.

There is an adage that says "you can find job for people but you cannot help them to their work".
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by PrinceMajestic: 9:11am On Jun 14, 2021
Buhari and his fulani terrorists must face ICC. Especially Buhari, he must not go Scot free for the murder n genocide that caused thousands of Nigerian lives n properties to be lost. No matter what, if it will make Nigeria burn for some time it is worth it as long as the terrorists, his terrorists Agf n ministers etc are al brought to book. The terrorists have refused to publish names of so called boko haram sponsors but the same terrorist in govt grant amnesty to bokoharam terrorists. Except ICC, UN, US, UK n EU are all terrorist group they must prosecute these terrorists gang ruling n terrorizing my country. We await the terrorists we will talk to them in language terrorist Buhari n his terrorist groups understand.
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by Femijohn198: 9:13am On Jun 14, 2021
When Nigeria have president that can't read constitutions or books for 5minutes then such country is in big problem.
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by PrinceMajestic: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2021
Splitmind:
Cows must graze in the south whether you like it or not. The gallant Nigerian Army will make sure of that.
lol. Bastard, this year will not pas without your dead body been fed upon by vulture because horrible death awaits you and your fellow terrorists. Oviedjo and Ayanmagode will ensure that.
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2021
Jashub:
This zoo called Nigeria is a joke that should have its own series

hahaha malami will soon produce the document na ! just like they produced buhari school certificate
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by realray(m): 9:45am On Jun 14, 2021
they should getat what rubbish grazing route ba wo, e no go better for buhari and is evil agenda......oloshi oloriburuku oni ra nu
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by LordOfTheGame: 9:48am On Jun 14, 2021
Allsouls:
It's like Buhari is mentally derailed, he want a grazing route in a small Dot as he called Eastern states abi?,
The route is open let them come & pass, we're waiting.

Not really, whoever acting the character buhari is not foolish or mentally derailed but very crafty in their approach towards the islamisation and fulanisation agenda they have been nurturing. They used violence to coarse the Southern people into giving up their land for the fulanis to occupy but they failed and now they're using another approach. All are targeted at taking over our lands and converting us to Muslims.
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by LordOfTheGame: 9:49am On Jun 14, 2021
Bluntguy:
Gradually, the hands behind the killer herdsmen are manifesting. They wanted to use violence to claim southern lands and when the people resisted, their grand patron is now speaking out on their behalf. But our NO is our NO.

Permission to share !
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by MummyD2020(f): 10:11am On Jun 14, 2021
Biafran4life:

Lol, im not greedy. Just the lap done do me
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by Image123(m): 10:36am On Jun 14, 2021
Grazing routes indeed, he sidestepped the issues and everyone followed. Are grazing routes the reason for killing, maiming, raping and kidnapping of people by the herdsmen?
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 14, 2021
portacabin:
you should be matured and responsible in your writing
Mr matured writer.Tell them to bring the useless cattle to imo after the governor has banned it and see what will happen...ewu.When you take alcohol to kano.what does hisbah police do to them.No they welcome you with both hands
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 14, 2021
PAtoGCFR2034:

Stop spreading this kind of news online.
Be wise
Both they can spread the quantity of alcohol destroyed in kano on government media.You must be stupid
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by Sammerboi: 11:17am On Jun 14, 2021
Most southern Nigeria farmers farm on their ancestral land and Fulani should also be grazing their cattle on their ancestral lands in chad, Niger and Mali. As the Enugu officials said cattle rearing is private business and I don’t understand why Buhari and Malami are hell bent on seeing their tribesmen who don’t pay tax to any state operate on their lands.
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 14, 2021
Pls to all concerned.We have activated all the grazing route in orlu for you free movement.Come one! Come all !
Biafrans are very generous...ndi ara
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by Mystery9(m): 11:34am On Jun 14, 2021
And Nigerians voted for Buhari twice undecided. I warned them right from the onset, but they wouldn't listened shocked
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by eguarojeona: 11:37am On Jun 14, 2021
sapientia:
6 years gone

Did we elect cows?
Yes we did
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by Mystery9(m): 11:38am On Jun 14, 2021
emerged01:
Nigeria is in trouble if President could be talking of grazing routes when he knows security challenges we are facing. One thing I ever regretted in my life was voting this man. In my life I will never do such mistake again. As a matter of I have washed my hands off Nigeria politics.
Oh you voted him shocked, maybe even twice grin
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by Techguy96(m): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2021
fitzmayowa:

The AGF is one of the problem of quota system appointment, in saner climes the AGF should not be more than a charge and bail lawyer....
You should read about mallami, he failed waec but was given admission through quota system in ABU Zaria to study Sharia law. How he ended up as AGF is still a wonder to me.
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by ayenale1(m): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2021
Malami is completely olodo...how he passed law school still baffles me...
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by richmanrichard: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2021
fitzmayowa:

This is what you get when you elect someone who has bathed with cow urine for many years as president, he will sure value the lives of cow over that of human because of his connection to the cows...
like this?

Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by richmanrichard: 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
emerged01:
Nigeria is in trouble if President could be talking of grazing routes when he knows security challenges we are facing. One thing I ever regretted in my life was voting this man. In my life I will never do such mistake again. As a matter of I have washed my hands off Nigeria politics.
you are one of nigeria's major problem.A true ZOMBIE. tuale!
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by tete7000(m): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
teepain:

We have to change this mindset. Those who voted for him exercised their fundamental right to make a choice and I believe some of them already oppose him.

Saraki, Atiku, Ortom and Galadima are examples. You cannot blame these men or any other for their partisan decisions.

However, PMB should be solely blamed because him alone sworn to office as President with the responsibilities and benefits that come with the office.

There is an adage that says "you can find job for people but you cannot help them to their work".

They support him in the first place out of sentiment and not objectivity. They knew the truth but chose to thread the path of falsehood because they want to go with majority and be relevant. Their rejection of Buhari now doesn't mean they won't take the people through a path of peril again in future.
You see the problem this nation has is that it is one where judgements and decisions are usually made on pure emotion and sentiment rather than on logic and objectivity. There is nothing that has changed from the Buhari we knew in the past. All his weaknesses were pointed out in 2015 but he still won because people would rather vote him even if he present a nepa bill as certificate.
Tomorrow' in the guise of exercising fundamental right other leaders worse than Buhar will still be chosen for the same reason.
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by BJanta: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
sapientia:
6 years gone

Did we elect cows?

Because all our leaders at the federal level have cow brains, they can't reason in any other way ,not like cows ,but as cows. And there's not much not we can do now till 2023 when we should all come out to slaughter them at the polls with our votes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC / Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George / I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.