Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja (51136 Views)

Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million / Wizkid Storms Burna Boy Concert! (Photos, Video) / Wizkid Storms 02arena Stage Wearing Close to N3million Dress, Fans Reacts (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Josywhyte: 9:10am On Jun 14, 2021
HQofGilhem:
The only way Wizkid and his followers can be saved from Pershing is by Believing in Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

Seven Important Ways An Unbeliever Can Believe In God.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Here are seven ways an Unbeliever can believe in God

1) You need to believe & seek Jesus Christ(Hope) and Holy Spirit ( Righteousness) and seek above where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2) You need to believe in God's mighty works, the creation of heaven and earth.

3) You need to believe in the almighty God. God has all power and can do all things.

4) You need to believe in the Words of God.

5) You need the Fear of God.

6) You need to live by the fruits of the Spirit.

7) You need to praise & glorify God by singing songs & hymns to God as an act of believe and thanksgiving to Him.

U don turn photocopy of Mr Righteousness abi? Everything una dey always quote Bible. If u get money like whizkid u go do pass this one. So because him go visit person,pull him shirt and begin drink u don talk say him go perish. U don't know anything about the Bible
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2021
Wizzy baba
G.O.AT
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Nuelito: 9:11am On Jun 14, 2021
Big wiz
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by SocialJustice: 9:12am On Jun 14, 2021
Celebrities sha. This is obviously a paid outing. Being paid to enjoy, can it get better?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by updatechange(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2021
He said he's now BIGWIZ not WIZKID

Lol , why dis guy likes to pull off his shirts?
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by oyesmatteco: 9:13am On Jun 14, 2021
Wizzz
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by 77star: 9:14am On Jun 14, 2021
He say make una no dey address am as wizkid again, say him new name Na 'BigWiz'
Abi una no dey here word?
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Jaymoney5000(m): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2021
PotatoSalad:
This WizKid small sha. Couldn't believe my eyes the day I saw him in person. Camera dey try cheesy

Where you see am grin
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Ayobami7(m): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2021
Okay
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Kellie069(m): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2021
HQofGilhem:
The only way Wizkid and his followers can be saved from Pershing is by Believing in Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

Seven Important Ways An Unbeliever Can Believe In God.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Here are seven ways an Unbeliever can believe in God

1) You need to believe & seek Jesus Christ(Hope) and Holy Spirit ( Righteousness) and seek above where Christ sitteth on undecidedthe right hand of God.

2) You need to believe in God's mighty works, the creation of heaven and earth.

3) You need to believe in the almighty God. God has all power and can do all things.

4) You need to believe in the Words of God.

5) You need the Fear of God.

6) You need to live by the fruits of the Spirit.

7) You need to praise & glorify God by singing songs & hymns to God as an act of believe and thanksgiving to Him.

I go soon whip you with this charger cord for neck just now undecided
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Kingrefreshed: 9:17am On Jun 14, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xU4d6_iNzY

Wizkid party hard and shutdown Abuja in Obi Cubana's club

Should we do

Like for Davido
Share for Wizkid

This hot Monday morning grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by PotatoSalad(m): 9:17am On Jun 14, 2021
Jaymoney5000:

Where you see am grin
2013/14 ish when I attended an event in Lagos. grin
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Buksaylor: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

Because Davido went to the other guy's own at Owerri?
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by 77star: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2021
Kellie069:

I go soon whip you with this charger cord for neck just now undecided
grin please o
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Kaymaxine(m): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2021
Shattuck:
Can't remember the last time I vibed to his music.
It could be depression you know
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by 9jaRealist: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2021
Shattuck:

You need to catch up with the times…
Wizkid’s “Essence” (w/ Tems) is sweeping across the US!

>

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by blazepascal(m): 9:23am On Jun 14, 2021
Starboy for you
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by blazepascal(m): 9:23am On Jun 14, 2021
Starboy dey for u
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by FBIBOT(m): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2021
Always looks like a boy.... grin no manly look rara
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Feggie3: 9:27am On Jun 14, 2021
Am tripping for this boy
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by ipodstinks: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

Do you know the meaning of shut down?

Why do you people like to abuse English like this??
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by West2019(m): 9:28am On Jun 14, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
He no dey waste time pull shirt
weed na small tin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Loverboy3333: 9:29am On Jun 14, 2021
If you're big you're big

Machalla
G.o.a.t
Wizzy
Star boy
Bigwiz
Babanla
Papa Bolu
Jada P sugar pie
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Allee90: 9:30am On Jun 14, 2021
So this short boy is the wiskid we have been hearing about? Am never impressed geskiya
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 14, 2021
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

He shouldn't go there and pile up debt....heard he likes lavishing and finds it difficult clearing his bills.

Big fact
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by 8stargeneral: 9:33am On Jun 14, 2021
Shattuck:
And who cares.
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 14, 2021
SocialJustice:
Celebrities sha. This is obviously a paid outing. Being paid to enjoy, can it get better?

Very sweet life oh

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by xreal: 9:35am On Jun 14, 2021
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

He shouldn't go there and pile up debt....heard he likes lavishing and finds it difficult clearing his bills.

Most of them.

Even TuFace had to setup a Dept Recovery unit at his club. The guys at the unit dey waka pass marketers of all banks in naija combined; I don't know if Tuface's club is still operating.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Divoc19(f): 9:37am On Jun 14, 2021
Na so Tuface shock me too grin grin

PotatoSalad:
This WizKid small sha. Couldn't believe my eyes the day I saw him in person. Camera dey try cheesy
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by AmazingELixir: 9:38am On Jun 14, 2021
xreal:

Most of them.

Even TuFace had to setup a Dept Recovery unit at his club. The guys at the unit dey waka pass marketers of all banks in naija combined; I don't know if Tuface's club is still operating.

grin

Hahaha seriously?
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by prinzfavian(m): 9:39am On Jun 14, 2021
Where is the storm though? sad
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by xreal: 9:39am On Jun 14, 2021
AmazingELixir:

grin

Hahaha seriously?

I tell una.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support / Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes / Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.