Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,697 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja (51121 Views)

Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million / Wizkid Storms Burna Boy Concert! (Photos, Video) / Wizkid Storms 02arena Stage Wearing Close to N3million Dress, Fans Reacts (photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by oforjide: 9:43am On Jun 14, 2021
Nature really cheat this guy big wiz has become over smallish but him pocket heavy shaa
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Goodyjbest1(m): 9:59am On Jun 14, 2021
Big Wiz. Wizkid FC for life!!!

Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by ogwuche4u(m): 10:03am On Jun 14, 2021
HQofGilhem:
The only way Wizkid and his followers can be saved from Pershing is by Believing in Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

Seven Important Ways An Unbeliever Can Believe In God.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Here are seven ways an Unbeliever can believe in God

1) You need to believe & seek Jesus Christ(Hope) and Holy Spirit ( Righteousness) and seek above where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2) You need to believe in God's mighty works, the creation of heaven and earth.

3) You need to believe in the almighty God. God has all power and can do all things.

4) You need to believe in the Words of God.

5) You need the Fear of God.

6) You need to live by the fruits of the Spirit.

7) You need to praise & glorify God by singing songs & hymns to God as an act of believe and thanksgiving to Him.

Why waste your time in this sinful word since you see yourself as the holiest? Why not cut short the long journey and just die since you are so sure of heaven? Kindly reduce the world population by 1. grin
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2021
Kingsuave:
We all know who Obi cubana is trying to spite with this.grin

So because he invited Davido. undecided

Obi Cubana Na big boy he doesn’t need to spite anyone at all.
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by barinedan(m): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2021
So what do I stand to gain by seeing this?
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Shattuck(m): 10:47am On Jun 14, 2021
Kaymaxine:

It could be depression you know
maybe and maybe not
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Shattuck(m): 10:48am On Jun 14, 2021
9jaRealist:

You need to catch up with the times…
Wizkid’s “Essence” (w/ Tems) is sweeping across the US!

>
I have seen the video it was nice

Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Shattuck(m): 10:50am On Jun 14, 2021
8stargeneral:
And who cares.
never said anyone does or should,it wasn't a diss to wizkid just my personal observation about me.
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Temysteve(m): 11:31am On Jun 14, 2021
Shattuck:
Can't remember the last time I vibed to his music.
that's your problem though.
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by ILEMUDA(m): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2021
Big Wiz
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by errigdee: 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
Man just dey chocolee on KUN KUN
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by nick50(m): 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
Remove Fulanis and afonja head slammers from Nigeria and watch Nigeria turn to USA overnight...

Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by 8stargeneral: 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
Shattuck:
never said anyone does or should,it wasn't a diss to wizkid just my personal observation about me.
Is Alright.

Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Regann7: 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
Wizkid na Boss,real recognize real this is the real cubana not the Chief Priest
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Regann7: 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
Wizkid na Boss,real recognize real, chilling with the real cubana not the Chief Priest
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by ogelekpomgam(m): 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
[quote author=1000trillion post=102705651][/quote]
You are quoting and slapping a preacher of the gospel and people are hailing and liking your post.hmmm...are u an agent of ekwensu? angry
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
ogelekpomgam:

You are quoting and slapping a preacher of the gospel and people are hailing and liking your post.hmmm...are u an agent of ekwensu? angry
Who made him a preacher of the gospel?
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by ogelekpomgam(m): 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
1000trillion:
Who made him a preacher of the gospel?
God. angry
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
ogelekpomgam:
God. angry
Proof??
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by chaloskyx: 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
THOUGHT HE HAD CHANGED HIS NAME TO WIZ PAPA ABI BIG DADDY WIZ THESE DAYS HE HATES BEING CALLED A KID
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by bigtoff123: 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
(Kara kata/buy and sell)
Common let's do it
I phones MacBook HP Toshiba Infinix Techno Nokia Samsung @ we connect 24 hours nationwide 09036900881.

Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by fadal(m): 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
Laye oh
Laye oh
Titi laye laye oh
Emi fe lowo laye oh (woss! hey)
Laye oh hey
Laye oh
Titi laye laye oh
Emi fe lola laye oh

Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by platido(m): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
He no dey waste time pull shirt

Shirt � the scratch am for body . No be him fault

Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Gfskw: 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by ofiko123(m): 4:56am On Jun 15, 2021
Nice one... Kudos to him..

Mercy Aigbe Wore Agbada On A Sunday / Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) / Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry