Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,518 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again (47639 Views)

Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / Twitter Bans Political Adverts Globally (see Jack Dorsey's Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by GoodGovernance: 11:17am On Jun 14, 2021
youngpresidooo:
are you referring to me.
I am saying that twitter can survive without nigeria if they can without china
Maybe you misinterpret me and you don't need to call me fool to pass your message
Hello,are you there?
Revenue is different from profit.

Twitter made loss of 1.1billion in 2020,when other online platforms were making profits.

Twitter had for many years been struggling with profitability!

The implication is that Jack is not running twitter professionally and profitably.And he has been spending investors funds,instead of profit ,to augment the payment of salaries and other expenses.

It's a matter of time for the Bible to burst if he does not restructure twitter.

He definitely needs Nigeria and China!

All these financial facts are not in the domain of ordinary users like you,but yet available every where you go.

Knowledge is power!

1 Like

Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by youngpresidooo: 11:29am On Jun 14, 2021
neyyoh:

Was it not oyinbos that gave the Fulani power to subjugate the south?

There's no way a bunch of illiterate herders can dominate unless they were strategically empowered by structures... Probe your history!
but oyinbos won't come and right your history by you trusting that same fulanis
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by eguarojeona: 11:32am On Jun 14, 2021
OsusHunter:
You see that Malo abul islam and all those abokey fools,
It will never be well with all of you, with all your people, with buharî, with all the abokey fool ani and almajiri people.
The bastards are even disobeying the nepotistic government they're supporting. The fools are using vpn to access Twitter grin
USELESS parasites!
Is it by force to share one-NIGERIA with you people?

Marriage na by force?

Buharî is definitely the last fool ani man to rule Nigeria.
Funny abokis saying he needs Nigeria.When they say that they are referring to southern Nigeria.Because northerners don't have anything to offer aside terrorism and flexing southern wealth.

1 Like

Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by youngpresidooo: 11:33am On Jun 14, 2021
GoodGovernance:

Hello,are you there?
Revenue is different from profit.

Twitter made loss of 1.1billion in 2020,when other online platforms were making profits.

Twitter had for many years been struggling with profitability!

The implication is that Jack is not running twitter professionally and profitably.And he has been spending investors funds,instead of profit ,to augment the payment of salaries and other expenses.

It's a matter of time for the Bible to burst if he does not restructure twitter.

He definitely needs Nigeria and China!

All these financial facts are not in the domain of ordinary users like you,but yet available every where you go.

Knowledge is power!
your backup prove . You don't come here with figures with no back up.
Like I told you twitter haven't even done any business in nigeria at any time.
I know of google or facebook but not twitter.
Many marketing guys in many hubs under google and facebook are out there. Have you seen any from twitter?
Even if they make loss, is it from Nigeria?
No social media tech company in nigeria can boldly say it has made any profit from Nigeria.
The millions of dollars facebook and google spend on Africa have not been recovered till today because we ain't embracing tech yet.
Even rwanda brings more income than we do same with Egypt,south africa and many north and east african countries.
Egypt is more enlightened and have lesser internet gap than Nigeria, they have more users than Nigeria in all platforms so tell me what makes nigeria special.
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Basher8583: 11:34am On Jun 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I understand

We could see the effects of the serious discourse on our economy
We could see the effects of the serious discourse on our Education
We could see the effects of the serious discourse on our Security
We could see the effects of the serious discourse on our public Health
We could see the effects of the serious discourse on ourElectricity
We could see the effects of the serious discourse on our Agriculture
We could see the effects of the serious discourse on our Foreign debt

The serious discourse we even felt in his incoherent speeches he read and interview he granted.
Very typical of you guys....
Please stop derailing the essence of this argument. Put your hatred asside. You should know by now that not getting you anywhere.
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by neyyoh: 11:46am On Jun 14, 2021
youngpresidooo:
but oyinbos won't come and right your history by you trusting that same fulanis

When did I say that I trust Fulani?

My point don't trust oyinbos, that Jack is a snake. I know these people.

1 Like

Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Amotolongbo(f): 11:53am On Jun 14, 2021
Basher8583:

Very typical of you guys....
Please stop derailing the essence of this argument. Put your hatred asside. You should know by now that not getting you anywhere.
ooops
You understand and want to maintain the essence of this argument before throwing in the towel.

You’ve been hit at the solar plexus.
It is so deadly impossible to market a bad product like Buhari.
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Greenfield1: 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
ha!
<i>heyy</i>
hmm! i see
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by ILEMUDA(m): 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
OnionBandit:
C'mn..No be everybody dey naija na...I know you to be more reasonable than this

Jack is now the most patriotic Nigerian alive...but despite all these patriotism, the government isn't even looking his direction.

When I say our government gat ballz, I know waraimean.

Aswearugad, Nigeria is a country with ballz

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

God Bless Nigeria......let him tweet Ghana flag and leave us alone.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by youngpresidooo: 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
ILEMUDA:

God Bless Nigeria......let him tweet Ghana flag and leave us alone.......
wait how has his tweet on his own app concern you.
Like you control him on his app?
Like which stupidity is this?
You ban his app because you feel it is a threat and you still use vpn to monitor what he is posting.
Is that not obsession
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by JayB11(m): 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
Pk01:

I can't like this post less. I love anyone who loves Nigeria.....the land will be greener again.
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Holaomoakin(m): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
Shebi you never hear say Dorsey don become a Nigerian! Mr Dorsey park well joo, make I hear word.
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by NacoAba: 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
What concern this trash you posted with Jack posting Nigeria flags. Are you zombies also pigs??

Pk01:
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by richie240: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
hehehehehe.....saboteurs on hyper-mode grin
Biko, izit ur 'confuse'?
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians!
Can I hear a loud Amen!
cool
doggedfighter:
Jack using non verbal communication to confuse malu people.

See how they are over rating their value by saying Jack needs Nigeria more. grin grin
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by FoolishBoy419: 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
OsusHunter:
It will never be well with all of you, with all your people, with buharî, with all the abokey fool ani and almajiri people.
The bastards are even disobeying the nepotistic government they're supporting. The fools are using vpn to access Twitter grin
USELESS parasites!

Marriage na by force?

Buharî is definitely the last fool ani COW to rule Nigeria.

Cry some more, bastard Yoruba slowpoke. We will open your chapter in 2023.
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by justtee42k: 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
Go with ur 5 states now and tell kanu to stop asking for SS ... greedy as motherfucker

OsusHunter:
USELESS parasites!

Marriage na by force?

Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by abeggnow: 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
OsusHunter:
USELESS parasites!

Marriage na by force?and how are you sure he is in Nigeria??

Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
OnionBandit:

Jack is now the most patriotic Nigerian alive...but despite all these patriotism, the government isn't even looking his direction.

you talk shyt like a preacher �
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by authority2006(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
doggedfighter:
Jack using non verbal communication to confuse malu people.

See how they are over rating their value by saying Jack needs Nigeria more. grin grin

Because he does, really. Who didn't know before?
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by authority2006(m): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
Duru9:

No be small cruise
See as the head slammers de masturbate under his post

I know how it feels like. I hope it is not doing you like you should jump into the lagoon?
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Calitoscassius(m): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
kevoh:

Do you even know what Twitter is meant for? So posting a flag on the day Nigeria decides to celebrate its democracy day is obsession? When Google changes the design of Google to celebrate with us on independence Day means Google is also obsessed with us?
How do you know he's losing money? How much was he making before the ban? How much is he making after the ban? How many Nigerians actually pay for ads?

Jack Dorsey doesn't even earn much from Twitter, dude owns about 2 to 3% of Twitter, most of his earnings come from square.

For someone, that gave out $1 billion as COVID relief and your Govt begging for ventilator through his platform is who you people are saying needs Nigeria grin grin grin This is funny!
What is twitter meant for? Tell me. People and Nigeria have been in existence before twitter. How old is twitter? So humans cannot live without twitter?

@ the bolded, that doesn't answer the question, how do you know he is not losing money?

Yes he doesn"t earn money from twitter because twitter is a valueless online venture, Jack dorsey's twitter is not a product produced or manufactured by Jack Dorsey, if suddenly people stop twittering on twitter that would he the end of twitter which will happen soon the way Jack dorsey is using his platform subjectively and meddling in a Nation's affairs. Mr Dorsey is just a businessman trying to make more money just like Mr Zukerberg, Bill gates and Elon musk and the other American businessmen. They make up these Donations/charity foundation rhetorics to dodge taxes and lobby governments for more money making. If Mr Dorsey's interest in Nigeria isn't about making money i don't know what else it is. Is Mr Dorsey a politician?

Did you witness him sign and gave out a $1 billion cheque or cash? Or is it what he wants people like you to think or believe? Who did he give the money to? Which country? Why?

It is all about profit/money making!! It cannot about anything else!
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Basher8583: 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
ooops
You understand and want to maintain the essence of this argument before throwing in the towel.

You’ve been hit at the solar plexus.
It is so deadly impossible to market a bad product like Buhari.

When the fight is at the boxing arena and you insist to fight inside a swimming pool.... That's exactly how your problem is.

Cannot dignify you with any meaningful argument. Your brain is not matured for such
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Amotolongbo(f): 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
Basher8583:

When the fight is at the boxing arena and you insist to fight inside a swimming pool.... That's exactly how your problem is.

Cannot dignify you with any meaningful argument. Your brain is not matured for such
A warrior doesn’t mind what arena any challenge calls in.
Only a mental and physically deficient coward gives conditional excuse to flee challenge.

Get your silly arse outta my mention
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by youngpresidooo: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
Calitoscassius:
What is twitter meant for? Tell me. People and Nigeria have been in existence before twitter. How old is twitter? So humans cannot live without twitter?

@ the bolded, that doesn't answer the question, how do you know he is not losing money?

Yes he doesn"t earn money from twitter because twitter is a valueless online venture, Jack dorsey's twitter is not a product produced or manufactured by Jack Dorsey, if suddenly people stop twittering on twitter that would he the end of twitter which will happen soon the way Jack dorsey is using his platform subjectively and meddling in a Nation's affairs. Mr Dorsey is just a businessman trying to make more money just like Mr Zukerberg, Bill gates and Elon musk and the other American businessmen. They make up these Donations/charity foundation rhetorics to dodge taxes and lobby governments for more money making. If Mr Dorsey's interest in Nigeria isn't about making money i don't know what else it is. Is Mr Dorsey a politician?

Did you witness him sign and gave out a $1 billion cheque or cash? Or is it what he wants people like you to think or believe? Who did he give the money to? Which country? Why?

It is all about profit/money making!! It cannot about anything else!
lolzz, do you know how many nigerians that has lost their international gig because of that ban?
Statistics are there for you to see if twitter is losing .
Nigeria doesn't even have it's highest customer in Africa
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by mandate12: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
OnionBandit:

Govt gat ballz, govt gat ballz, yet Nigeria's got one of the poorest income per head in d world. With ppl like u, this country can only get worse.
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by meobizy(f): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
Okay. He’s back at it again. Let’s see where this leads.
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by mrkia(m): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
Jack is repenting while His foreign aliens friends here are faking losing out...

God bless � Federal Republic of Nigeria and to hell is with every enemies of our dear nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Calitoscassius(m): 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
youngpresidooo:
lolzz, do you know how many nigerians that has lost their international gig because of that ban?
Statistics are there for you to see if twitter is losing .
Nigeria doesn't even have it's highest customer in Africa
You carefully avoided all my questions, i am not surprised. How many nigerians lost their gigs? Tell me, 90 % of nigerians are market traders, spare parts dealers, mechanics, street hawkers, labourers, okada/keke riders, bus drivers and menial jobbers are they the one who lost their gigs on twitter? What does gigs even mean? Is it an occupation? Nigerians have been doing business for 50 years without twitter and they will continue without twitter.

Again, show me the statistics, who's statistics? Jack dorsey's statistics?
You just keep making up things you have no proofs to back them up.

Jack dorsey is a nobody, an American businessman who is only interested in making millions. Even if it is few million dollars from nigeria and nigerians.

I actually admire nigerian government for standing up to some guy called Jack Dorsey and his "twitter"

Twitter will be irrelevant soon just like MSM and yahoo.

1 Like

Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Sipsum: 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
Calitoscassius:
You carefully avoided all my questions, i am not surprised. How many nigerians lost their gigs? Tell me, 90 % of nigerians are market traders, spare parts dealers, mechanics, street hawkers, labourers, okada/keke riders, bus drivers and menial jobbers are they the one who lost their gigs on twitter? What does gigs even mean? Is it an occupation? Nigerians have been doing business for 50 years without twitter and they will continue without twitter.

Jack dorsey is a nobody, an American businessman who is only interested in making millions. Even if it is few million dollars from nigeria and nigerians.

I actually admire nigerian government for standing up to some guy called Jack Dorsey and his "twitter"

The guy had three Nigerian flags on his page now.
He is even begging Patanmi to beg Buhari, so this guy na efulefu.
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by youngpresidooo: 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
Calitoscassius:

lolzzzz
Ignorance is a disease, my company employs african social media experts and pays them nothing less than 1k dollars and above for a start. An average graduate in nigeria once he finishes in university earns less than 200dollars a month that's if he/she sees a job.come to lekki,yaba in lagos and see youth making money in dollars from gigs from foreign companies cut across programming,jvzoo,social media marketing and so on and so forth.
These guys would have added to the unemployed youths in nigeria if not for these guys opportunity. Do you know how many persons I personally helped to get foreign gigs abroad with nothing less than 500k and above take home with lesser work?
Please stop talking out of ignorance and been stupid.
Your useless govt can't pay a senior staff in the ministry up to 250k a month after years of working for them and guess what that 250k keeps reducing in market as dollar increasing while guys who works remotely money increases. What does that tell you the real problem is?
Facebook and google brought the initiative of helping millions of african youth to get out of poverty by introducing free courses on their platform that you learn and go and hustle for jobs in other foreign countries while in Nigeria.
But poverty has eaten up your head not to know how they have subjected you to poverty.
See I am not talking of mouth, many I have seen have grab this opportunity making 10000$ monthly some 6000euros some have gotten investors for their businesses.
Go and ask paystack and th rest how they got to where they are.
The survival of andela, cchub and the rest but nooooo na that poverty be your birth right .
Ahhhhhggg

Some people really deserve buhari
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by writeprof(m): 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
WHAT GOD HAS PUT ASUNDER- I am looking for this book by a Cameroonian writer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Saraki Treatment Awaits Dogara" - Obasanjo / Ezinne Chime And Ken Nnamani Are Engaged (Photos) / Wike Sleeping At A Rally In Emohua, Rivers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.