Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Acne/pimples Solutions....post Here - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Acne/pimples Solutions....post Here (104 Views)

10 Most Common Misconceptions About Acne (Pimples) / How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Acne/pimples Solutions....post Here by CiciMalik: 8:30am On Jun 14, 2021
HOW I GOT RID OF MY ACNE IN JUST 2 WEEKS | How To Clear Dark Spots FAST

Hey guys!

In 2019, I was on a journey to clear my acne/pimples scars on my face. So I tried a lot of natural ingredients that could help me....I tried a lot of masks but this one transformed my face, I hope it helps you too!

Click the link below to watch full video on how I got rid of my acne in just 2 weeks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtgAZ7kuVe8

I have been breaking out so much in the past few weeks, this is why I am using this mask again to clear my skin and prevent the acne from getting worst or spreading to other parts of my face

*Don't use if you have sensitive skin
*Do a patch test before using on your face

Let me know if you have tried or will be trying this face mask in the comment section. Also if you have any questions or suggestions make sure to drop them in the comment as well

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Effective 100% Musquito And Insects Killer With Soft Fragrance / Get Cured Of Your HEPATITIS B Now....with Testimonies On Our Website!! / Supplements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.