Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? (2708 Views)

How I Cured My High Blood Pressure/hypertension With Cheap Natural Remedy / 6 Effective Ways You Can Reduce Your Belly Fat, Side Fat, Chest Fat & Arm Fat / Any Ways/Drug That Can Reduce Sugar In My Body??..any Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by dipopooo(m): 8:38am On Jun 14, 2021
Pls how can I reduce my high BP? My BP is around 143/94. I don't want to use orthodox medicine

1 Like

Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by mykeloke(m): 8:41am On Jun 14, 2021
This is too high my brother, I suggest you start taking orthodox medicine immediately to bring it down before looking for traditional help
Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by Elliotwaveforec: 8:42am On Jun 14, 2021
Cook dry pawpaw leaves and drink

You can also cut garlic and take with water.

That's all.

1 Like

Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by samwash(m): 8:50am On Jun 14, 2021
That BP is on a high side, you need urgent medical attention.
After taking doctor's prescription, to maintain the normal BP level then you can switch to traditional medications.
Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by wingmanIII: 9:13am On Jun 14, 2021
It's not too high don't let anybody scare you. That will only worsen it.
Drink Beet root juice.
Drink celery juice.
Moringa powder
Hibiscus tea or zobo
Mild exercise daily
Sleep well
Minimize stress.
Avoid anger, tension etc

5 Likes

Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by Nicholasd: 9:21am On Jun 14, 2021
Cardiovascular, or aerobic, exercise can help lower your blood pressure and make your heart stronger. Examples include walking, jogging, jumping rope, bicycling (stationary or outdoor), cross-country skiing, skating, rowing, high- or low-impact aerobics, swimming, and water aerobics

1 Like

Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by kingbee90: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2021
dipopooo:
Pls how can I reduce my high BP? My BP is around 143/94. I don't want to use orthodox medicine

Let's get to the basics. How old are you & has your blood pressure ever exceeded 143/94 before?

1 Like

Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 14, 2021
Hmm, while my bp reads 100/66. If you looking for quick fix then you will have to go the orthodox medicine route which I don't advise you to do.
What you need is lifestyle and diet modifications.
Are you sedentary?
Are you physically active?
Do you consume junk foods always?
Do you eat fruits and vegetables often?
Do you eat whole grain foods, beans, fish, fatty fish?
Are you always stressed out?
How many hours do you sleep in a day?
Do hypertension run in your family?
How old are you?

Answer these questions first.
Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by dipopooo(m): 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
mykeloke:
This is too high my brother, I suggest you start taking orthodox medicine immediately to bring it down before looking for traditional help

Thanks
Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by dipopooo(m): 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
Cook dry pawpaw leaves and drink

You can also cut garlic and take with water.

That's all.
I appreciate
Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by dipopooo(m): 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
samwash:
That BP is on a high side, you need urgent medical attention.
After taking doctor's prescription, to maintain the normal BP level then you can switch to traditional medications.

Thanks
Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by dipopooo(m): 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
wingmanIII:
It's not too high don't let anybody scare you. That will only worsen it.
Drink Beet root juice.
Drink celery juice.
Moringa powder
Hibiscus tea or zobo
Mild exercise daily
Sleep well
Minimize stress.
Avoid anger, tension etc

Alright thanks
Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by dipopooo(m): 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nicholasd:
Cardiovascular, or aerobic, exercise can help lower your blood pressure and make your heart stronger. Examples include walking, jogging, jumping rope, bicycling (stationary or outdoor), cross-country skiing, skating, rowing, high- or low-impact aerobics, swimming, and water aerobics

Thanks
Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by dipopooo(m): 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
kingbee90:

Let's get to the basics. How old are you & has your blood pressure ever exceeded 143/94 before?
33yrs.. my BP once exceeded 143/94. Last week it was around 147/101
Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by dipopooo(m): 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
LIVINGICON:
Hmm, why my bp reads 100/66. If you looking for quick fix then you will have to go the orthodox medicine route which I don't advise you to do.
What you need is lifestyle and diet modifications.
Are you sedentary?
Are you physically active?
Do you consume junk foods always?
Do you eat fruits and vegetables often?
Do you eat whole grain foods, beans, fish, fatty fish?
Are you always stressed out?
How many hours do you sleep in a day?
Do hypertension run in your family?
How old are you?

Answer these questions first.
1) I'm not a sedentary.. my work involves moving around
2) I'm physically active
3) I don't eat junk foods
4) I eat fruits a lot especially watermelon
5) Yes, I do eat whole grain foods
6) I don't usually stressed out
7) I do have at least 7hrs sleep in a day
cool yes, my mum is hypertensive
9) above 30yrs old
Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
dipopooo:

1) I'm not a sedentary.. my work involves moving around
2) I'm physically active
3) I don't eat junk foods
4) I eat fruits a lot especially watermelon
5) Yes, I do eat whole grain foods
6) I don't usually stressed out
7) I do have at least 7hrs sleep in a day
cool yes, my mum is hypertensive
9) above 30yrs old

Hmm, there is what is called essential hypertension. This kind of hypertension just comes up without no known cause. Since you adhere to a healthy lifestyle, then it is very possible it runs in the family. Make sure you reduce your salt intake and cooking oil intake still watch your blood sugar level. Then if all these fails then the orthodox way becomes the available option.

3 Likes

Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by samwash(m): 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
dipopooo:

Bros you need to calm down, for that age it's not good.
I don't want to be raw, but you are hypertensive.
Check your lifestyle.
First thing first go to hospital, from there your doctor will tell you how to go about your daily routine while taking your medication.
Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by kingbee90: 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
dipopooo:

Well, @ 33 years it's quite on the high side but not very high though. I need to place you on some drugs you can easily get @ the pharmacy:
(1).Clopidogrel tablets 75mg
(2.) Valsartan 160+25mg
(3.) Amlodipine 10mg

Get a card of these drugs and Start taking them. 1 tablet each day. I also recommend you buy a wrist BP test kit. Those that use finger size batteries. You can get them for 15-18k so you can be monitoring your blood pressure by your self at home.
Take the drugs and in a week's time, your bp will drop gradually.

1 Like

Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by dipopooo(m): 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
kingbee90:

Well, @ 33 years it's quite on the high side but not very high though. I need to place you on some drugs you can easily get @ the pharmacy:
(1).Clopidogrel tablets 75mg
(2.) Valsartan 160+25mg
(3.) Amlodipine 10mg

Get a card of these drugs and Start taking them. 1 tablet each day. I also recommend you buy a wrist BP test kit. Those that use finger size batteries. You can get them for 15-18k so you can be monitoring your blood pressure by your self at home.
Take the drugs and in a week's time, your bp will drop gradually.

Thanks boss
Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by dipopooo(m): 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
samwash:

Bros you need to calm down, for that age it's not good.
I don't want to be raw, but you are hypertensive.
Check your lifestyle.
First thing first go to hospital, from there your doctor will tell you how to go about your daily routine while taking your medication.
I appreciate sir
Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by dipopooo(m): 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
LIVINGICON:

Hmm, there is what is called essential hypertension. This kind of hypertension just comes up without no known cause. Since you adhere to a healthy lifestyle, then it is very possible it runs in the family. Make sure you reduce your salt intake and cooking oil intake still watch your blood sugar level. Then if all these fails then the orthodox way becomes the available option.

Thanks sir
Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
Don't start taking hypertensive drugs for now. Because once you start it is for life. Still work on your lifestyle and diet. If all these fail then u can be placed on antihypertensives.

1 Like

Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by meobizy(f): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
If you like follow Nairalanders who say you shouldn’t take medication. The cemetery is littered with millions of people your age. Look in the way of orthodox medicine to reduce the situation to controllable levels first before slowly easing into alternate means.
Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by lolu2019: 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
dipopooo:
07080227022.caĺl me
Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
dipopooo:

Thanks sir

Take care bro.

1 Like

Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by chiomaxwell27: 7:37am On Jun 23, 2021
please help I am also suffering from high range of bp it goes down and up uncontrollably. it start a month plus now when I moved from my serene job to go and work in ajah I started having migraines, my eyes would be seeing clouds and neck pains. I was rushed to the hospital and the reading was 148/100 they refuse to give me bp drugs saying am too young at 26 yrs. then I was later admitted for typhoid and malaria with bp reading of 128-133/80-100 sometimes. now am back to my base no more work always at home with my one year old baby but the neck, shoulder, chest, half of my body is still paining and I checked my BP yesterday it was 140/90 I can't sleep even at night. please help they are refusing to give me drugs because I am asthmatic and also breastfeeding.
Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by chiomaxwell27: 7:39am On Jun 23, 2021
when I say half of my body I mean the right part of me from my head to my neck my right hand to my leg I can't carry heavy object or my baby for long.
Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by johhbekeboh09: 11:38am On Jun 23, 2021
dipopooo:

Eat less salt and sugary foods
Drink solution of bitter leaf and scent leaf juice 2wice weekly until you okay
Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by dipopooo(m): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
johhbekeboh09:

Eat less salt and sugary foods
Drink solution of bitter leaf and scent leaf juice 2wice weekly until you okay

Thanks sir
Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by 1F30M4(f): 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
chiomaxwell27:
please help I am also suffering from high range of bp it goes down and up uncontrollably. it start a month plus now when I moved from my serene job to go and work in ajah I started having migraines, my eyes would be seeing clouds and neck pains. I was rushed to the hospital and the reading was 148/100 they refuse to give me bp drugs saying am too young at 26 yrs. then I was later admitted for typhoid and malaria with bp reading of 128-133/80-100 sometimes. now am back to my base no more work always at home with my one year old baby but the neck, shoulder, chest, half of my body is still paining and I checked my BP yesterday it was 140/90 I can't sleep even at night. please help they are refusing to give me drugs because I am asthmatic and also breastfeeding.

I'm really sorry.. I sincerely hope you have a family relative helping you out with the baby.. In my own case, I can't quite remember but my mum was great help til I was able to ease off some with Aldomet.
Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by dngdental: 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
This is such awesome content I got to read after a lot of time. It's so interesting as well as informative. I am sure everyone who read it got a lot to learn from it.Keep it up!!!!

https://dngdental.com/treatments/immediate-dental-implant/

1 Like

Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by captainking(m): 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
dipopooo:
.op.. What's your body weight..

Don't listen to those that said you should not visit a doc or take drugs. People have died cos of not taking drugs.

145 ain't too high.. It's High but not too high.. Change your lifestyle.. Visit a doc.. Take drugs if given.. Even 25 years old get hpb... Times are hard and hard workers are feeling it..
Depending on your body weight.. Your body would adjust with a slightly elevated blood pressure..

(1) (2) (Reply)

All People With Aids Or Other Std's Should Be Castrated / The Doctors Oath . . . / Cure For Chicken Pox Especially The DARK SPOTS...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.