Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? (2714 Views)

How I Cured My High Blood Pressure/hypertension With Cheap Natural Remedy / 6 Effective Ways You Can Reduce Your Belly Fat, Side Fat, Chest Fat & Arm Fat / Any Ways/Drug That Can Reduce Sugar In My Body??..any Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by dipopooo(m): 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
chiomaxwell27:
please help I am also suffering from high range of bp it goes down and up uncontrollably. it start a month plus now when I moved from my serene job to go and work in ajah I started having migraines, my eyes would be seeing clouds and neck pains. I was rushed to the hospital and the reading was 148/100 they refuse to give me bp drugs saying am too young at 26 yrs. then I was later admitted for typhoid and malaria with bp reading of 128-133/80-100 sometimes. now am back to my base no more work always at home with my one year old baby but the neck, shoulder, chest, half of my body is still paining and I checked my BP yesterday it was 140/90 I can't sleep even at night. please help they are refusing to give me drugs because I am asthmatic and also breastfeeding.

:
"Get Sour sop leaves, dry them ( not sun drying ) you can dry in the house or under the shed of trees.
Boil and drink twice a day. As you do be watchful of your daily BP reading so as to know when to stop"

Someone here recommended it for me. I took it yesterday, slept around 12am and my wife woke me up 10:15am this morning. May Almighty God bless the guy wherever he is.
Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by chiomaxwell27: 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
I will do the soursop thank you
Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by chiomaxwell27: 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
1F30M4:

I'm really sorry.. I sincerely hope you have a family relative helping you out with the baby.. In my own case, I can't quite remember but my mum was great help til I was able to ease off some with Aldomet.
thank you so much, we are looking forward to having some come take care of the baby. I would try the drugs out

1 Like

Re: How I Can Reduce My High Blood Pressure? by Lannister360: 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hello OP, did you later find a solution to the high blood pressure? I'm experiencing something similar and I'm very young.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Your Girl A Virgin? 3 Signs She Is Not / COVID-19 Update For September 28 2021 In Nigeria / About 110,000 Lagosians Tested Positive To Hiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.