Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday (38719 Views)

Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers / Rita Daniels Honoured At 85th Birthday Of Modupe Clara Edozien / This Little Boy Performs Like Fela, In Pant, Smokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday by Poliride4527: 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nice one
Re: Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday by Tim4535(m): 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
Motivational speakers � grin
Re: Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
Burna Boy na King but I no get the guts to tell am say that Kilometer song na Rubbish, kilometre kilometre kilometre kilometre kilometre haba Bro, You just won the Grammy you should keep the standard high.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday by 12inchess: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
Realestatevixen:
Respect!!!..

It was only recently my hubby just told me his mum was a dancer for Fela. Apple does not fall far from its tree
I don't know why people keep revolving this fake news when Burna's mum has said it on several interviews that she never knew Fela personally talk less of being his dancer when he was alive.
Re: Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday by Truth234(m): 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
Realestatevixen:
Respect!!!..

It was only recently my hubby just told me his mum was a dancer for Fela. Apple does not fall far from its tree

Please your husband is very wrong. She was never a dancer for Fela. An academic with a Bachelor of Arts in foreign languages and a Masters of Arts in translation. Speaks French, Italian, German, etc fluently and owned a language school. But she was an international interpreter that travels globally interpreting for media, organisations and celebrities. It was what she leveraged on to elevate Burna Boy when she started managing him.

Let me ask you, would your husband allow his daughter to be dancing for a musician he manages?

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday by GlobalWay: 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
Have you been suspecting what I've been suspecting since?! Fela's forehead and his forehaed... That Burnaboy is result of what Fela severally daily poured inside the lady that year! lipsrsealed
Re: Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday by Teejay13(m): 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
He got his inspiration from fela of course
Re: Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday by OMONGBALI: 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
Realestatevixen:
Respect!!!..

Not a dancer. She was the daughter of one of his manager.
Re: Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday by clothingonline(m): 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
Fela is abami legend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday by murphyibiam15(m): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
OMONGBALI:

Not a dancer. She was the daughter of one of his manager.
You're the boyfriend?
Re: Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday by ceeceeuwa: 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
Realestatevixen:
Respect!!!..

His granddad, Benson Idonijie was Fela's manager or so. He is the one they are celebrating his 85th birthday.
Re: Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday by bluefilm: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
Beverlyjean:
Burna boy has a resemblance with the Afro king

I know what you're trying to suggest.

But I won't help you to say it.
Re: Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday by YungMillionaire: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
You carry Fela music deliver yourself from poverty YET you claim you did not make your money from Nigeira. Na wa o!
Re: Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday by SolarEdge: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday by Wakanakarue: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
Tomorrow e say e be sef made, werey, but I love his songs
Re: Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cokahot:
Burna is a nobody without holding his igbo be it loud or arizona. Tho i suspect zubby Micheal normally takes colorado overdose
Go smoke the Igbo naw make we see weda you go become something.
Re: Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
Na who mother fvck fela?
Re: Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday by Beverlyjean(f): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
bluefilm:

I know what you're trying to suggest.

But I won't help you to say it.

grin
Re: Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday by Tillatalk: 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
E no fit be like fela himself
Re: Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday by Zainabthegirl1(f): 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Throwback can be beautiful
Re: Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
Long live Baba Fela
Re: Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
I tried to like fela song but no way. I'm not a fan at all
Respect to him tho. He's a legend
Re: Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday by Happyfela(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kilometer na my Ring tone abeg
MuhMubRaj:
Burna Boy na King but I no get the guts to tell am say that Kilometer song na Rubbish, kilometre kilometre kilometre kilometre kilometre haba Bro, You just won the Grammy you should keep the standard high.
Re: Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cokahot:
Burna is a nobody without holding his igbo be it loud or arizona. Tho i suspect zubby Micheal normally takes colorado overdose

Re: Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday by SilentBurner(m): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
OluwaBurna na biggy Man kiss
Re: Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday by pimper24: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Ogulu
Like those ladies behind him are also holding wraps of weed.
Black man's legend grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday by indodon(m): 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Don’t disregard sleep.

Regular sleep of 6 to 9 hours a day helps fight the signs of aging, promotes mental alertness and keeps your stress levels in check.

PLEASE DON'T DISREGARD SLEEP!

cool
thanks man, I actually don't get up to 6 hours sleep straight in a day cry
Re: Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday by Seunfretty: 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
I wonder if Burna boy would Ave eve ventured into music if fela had nt existed....guy stole almost all his hit track from felas music one way or the other....
Re: Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday by Memphitz357: 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
Realestatevixen:
Respect!!!..

That's not true.
Burna's mom was NEVER at any time in her life,a dancer for Fela.
Re: Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday by ofiko123(m): 5:06am On Jun 15, 2021
Nice one... Kudos to burna boy..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos / Dj Humility Holds Arik Air Staff Hostage Over Delayed Flight [PICS] / Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.