Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls (1866 Views)

Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / BE Honest:::what Will U Do In This Kind Of Situation / Missing Link Between Man & Ape Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by akins4(m): 10:02am On Jul 14, 2007
sum1 told me he was a great ape from ibadan zoo. after escaping from the zoo, he killed a lot of people because no one is able to catch or kill him then.
then sum people now sat together thinking wat to do to him. they now chose to be humble to him.
when they saw that their logic worked; they decided to make him heir head which turns out to be a president now

i watch it on the discovery channel and they said it was a true life story.
guys what do u say to this?
Re: Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by stont101(m): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2007
nice one but he has gone so let's face the feuture and let him be
Re: Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by osereka(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2007
men thats not funny!
Re: Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by rasulua(m): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2007
I wldnt mind tellin dat sucks,i hate it wen ppl dnt appriciate other, wat as he done 2 worth all dis insult its realy unfair,dnt talk bad abt him, his a gud leader nd some1's father.plz b cautious.
Re: Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by olanajim(m): 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2007
You are a good man akin4. But how come you dont tell us when he is power? Or u fear Ribadu would go after u? Well, that baba is frm my home town. So becareful. If you follow politics very well, u'll know that he is still in power. He won't bother you much.u'll Just spend a few days in Alagbon as a guest. Luckily, he didnt sign the FOI bill so the job won't be difficult rara. Walahi, it is easy! Just let 'em quiz seun
Re: Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by johnnygan(m): 8:21am On Jul 15, 2007
Funniest Thread ever with no joke produced.
Re: Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by morningsta(m): 2:49am On Jul 16, 2007
But how can anyone say OBJ is not a gorilla? A man who increased Petroleum pump prices indiscriminately and repeatedly and at the 11th hour, to the end of his govt, the gorilla increased Vat 100 % and at the same time increasing petroleum pump price. Guys lets face it, the senile old man is insane or better still the Gorilla tha he is called.
Re: Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by jahguid: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2007
It is a known fact that OBJ is an ANIMAL.
Re: Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by GeeCee(m): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2007
Let the pictures speak for themselves.
I don't want to be part of the pple that call the man an ape but,

Other comments reserved

Re: Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by PHEESAYOUR(m): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2007
The difference is clear between the two pictures, The first is a recognizable human being, putting on a cap, and also on cloth and the second is one of the monkey family, The covered by wihite fur. The only similarity is that they were both laughing. Nice picture anyway but find a better picture to compare him with.
Re: Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by spikelord(m): 2:44am On Jul 18, 2007
i dey kampe must not see this thread
Re: Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by Oracle(m): 3:09am On Jul 18, 2007
Why do you guys just feel like being crazy.
I think itz time nairalanders behaved like humans
Re: Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by Ibro20(m): 6:03am On Jul 18, 2007
Nw lets b honest, dont u think u are an ape urself?
Re: Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by Ibro20(m): 6:04am On Jul 18, 2007
Nw lets b honest, dont u think u are an ape urself?
Re: Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by zaksman(m): 9:01am On Jul 18, 2007
That guy they call X president was created to be a monkey initially, but some how along the the line,he was made human. It was not a mistake from God but throughly he resembles a monkey.
Re: Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by Oracle(m): 9:32am On Jul 18, 2007
Ibro20:

Nw lets b honest, don't u think u are an ape yourself?

If you're an ape, i'm not. I don't believe in that evolution stuff.
I think we've had enough of this Obasanjo thing.
Let the man be
Re: Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by Migines(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2007
@oracle wat ibro means is dat the poster is also an ape, dts y he started wit "kum to tin of it"
Re: Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by rasulua(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2007
What on earth do u think is wrong with all of u insultin OBJ,u are calin him an ape, what abt all of u? Arent u an ape as well?u all derived from AUSTRALOPITICUS AFRICANO.hes as proud as himself, an ape who wz ur president,u electd him nw u c him as an ape,plz let him b 4 GOD sake.
Re: Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by Migines(m): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2007
@oracle wat ibro means is dat the poster is also an ape, dts y he started wit "kum to tin of it"
Re: Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by rubie(f): 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2007
@ poster it seems u are equally an APE. B'cos 4 u 2 have all this info. u must have being an eye witness. As for the APES that sat down to think, humble themselves and make him their leader, I think u headed that committee.

But 4 me and other humans on this thread, he is HUMAN. So stop the insults on OBJ and let him be.
Re: Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by sainttall(m): 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2007
yes oh people,he is really an ape,bcuz he has the head of a baboon,the face of a gorilla,the nose of an ape,coupled with the mouth of an ape & to round it up the skin of a tortoise.my brother its better we have a gorilla as a president than president obj. smiley embarassed
Re: Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by Migines(m): 1:32am On Jul 19, 2007
@rupee Thank u o, blood is thika dan water
Re: Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by Migines(m): 1:34am On Jul 19, 2007
@rupee Thank u o, blood is thika dan water
Re: Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by rasulua(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2007
U are all sick
Re: Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by nebz(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2007
make him catch wana him go squeez that wana mouth but not withstanding we are send to defend our race even you my neigbour i no trust you sure say you are not the same set wana graduate for ibadan zoo. i heard report with N500000 compensation if you trackĀ  him obj and family members ie segun arinze, omobaba, even chamilionaire included save the upcoming generation from this monstres
Re: Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by Migines(m): 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2007
Luk wat we av ere, PHEESAYOUR nd obj, nice picture*signs*nd dey said obj waz ugly.
Re: Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by Migines(m): 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2007
Luk wat we av ere, PHEESAYOUR nd obj, nice picture*signs*nd dey said obj waz ugly.
Re: Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by Migines(m): 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2007
Re: Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by Migines(m): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2007
Re: Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by BASETSANA(f): 10:22am On Jul 20, 2007
As thev saying goes it takes one to know one,
so the threrad starter probably has ape features himself thats why it wasnt difficult for him to see those features in Obasanjo
Re: Is Obasanjo Human Or An Ape? Be Honest Pls by jejelolatu(f): 11:49am On Jul 20, 2007
i hope u have all of heard of that old law of karma,

what goes around comes around oooooooooooo.

to be forewarned is to be fore armed

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Cartoons Here. / 3 Types Of Bra / Una Peeps 4 Jokes Secshuns Too Wicked Sef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.