Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,519 members, 7,854,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

Do Mothers Actively Teach N Urge Their Daughters To Flex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Mothers Actively Teach N Urge Their Daughters To Flex (347 Views)

Selling Their Daughters In The Name Of Bride Price(pic) / Why Do Many Mothers Encourage Their Daughters To Prostitute B4 Marriage / Soft Free Breasts - Weird Mother Allows Adult Daughters To Suck Firm Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Mothers Actively Teach N Urge Their Daughters To Flex by Quality20(m): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2021
Good morning wise men n ladies here. I hope we all enjoying the holiday declared for today, democracy day?
I hope nobody will look at the heading and say that we are always attacking the women folk please. We are only trying to tackle the ills in our societies and nothing more.
Back to the topic of discussion, I do remember in the past how girls do try to sneak out of their parents houses to go and see their boyfriends, but these days u see girls going out at any time freely dressed in sexually explicit dresses even at odd hours as if their parents are not alive. In my area, I actually do see daughters of highly religious men going about anyhow with guys. With all these carefree attitude and behavior of these girls prostituting themselves and without their parents making efforts to stop them, I'm tempted to believe that their parents esp mothers actively encourage them

1 Like

Re: Do Mothers Actively Teach N Urge Their Daughters To Flex by chatinent: 10:56am On Jun 14, 2021
It's called fashion to them.

Some mothers advise their daughters to dress “sexy” and stop dressing like “mama” so potential husbands can see them. Meanwhile, many young girls choose to be a daylight stripper.

I once confronted one who visited me in school and she said she enjoys letting the world see how sexy her body is.

Isn't that a paused brain?

Hence, these daughters of Eve go out in revealing/half-baked attire. They can barely sit with their skirts because it may be rolled up back their thighs. Their blouses are now short revealing ugly protruding bellies.

Nowadays, the days of bras are dying slowly as young girls feel it's the new normal going braless and exposing their nipples to the world to behold.

It is now normal for girls to wear their tights and walk around, even travel. They feel very free, and don't mind the ugly sight of their underwear showing.

No feminine pride anymore!

Feminine courtesy is dead.

Two out of three girls are qualified prostitutes now, and the minority, up and coming.

Who are we to blame?

Who wears that crown?

We blame the society. We blame civilization. We blame our parents. We blame the men who call them sexy instead of spitting at their faces in disgust.

I'll walk back any girl who dresses stupid to me for anything.

I will not tolerate my wife wearing rubbish.

I will not give my daughters a chance to become oloshopreneurs.

I am the brother, father, uncle, and person who still have some value left for the female gender.

Chatinent, 2021.

3 Likes

Re: Do Mothers Actively Teach N Urge Their Daughters To Flex by Quality20(m): 11:59am On Jun 14, 2021
chatinent:
It's called fashion to them.

Some mothers advise their daughters to dress “sexy” and stop dressing like “mama” so potential husbands can see them. Meanwhile, many young girls choose to be a daylight stripper.

I once confronted one who visited me in school and she said she enjoys letting the world see how sexy her body is.

Isn't that a paused brain?

Hence, these daughters of Eve go out in revealing/half-baked attire. They can barely sit with their skirts because it may be rolled up back their thighs. Their blouses are now short revealing ugly protruding bellies.

Nowadays, the days of bras are dying slowly as young girls feel it's the new normal going braless and exposing their nipples to the world to behold.

It is now normal for girls to wear their tights and walk around, even travel. They feel very free, and don't mind the ugly sight of their underwear showing.

No feminine pride anymore!

Feminine courtesy is dead.

Two out of three girls are qualified prostitutes now, and the minority, up and coming.

Who are we to blame?

Who wears that crown?

We blame the society. We blame civilization. We blame our parents. We blame the men who call them sexy instead of spitting at their faces in disgust.

I'll walk back any girl who dresses stupid to me for anything.

I will not tolerate my wife wearing rubbish.

I will not give my daughters a chance to become oloshopreneurs.

I am the brother, father, uncle, and person who still have some value left for the female gender.

Chatinent, 2021.
u quite on point

(1) (Reply)

We Are Looking For A Record Label / Bbnaija: What Whitemoney Said After Winning N90M (video) / Top 10 Sex Tips You Should Know Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.