Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband (63433 Views)

Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra / Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) / Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by HardBishop: 7:49am On Jun 15, 2021
SocialJustice:
Invisible riches, go and sleep.

Lazy man... Go to east and see for yourself
Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by focus7: 8:05am On Jun 15, 2021
Jashub:
Being born into a Christian family doesn't make you a Christian

That the gospel is not embraced by those it was preached to doesn't mean the gospel has not spread.
Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by Jashub: 8:06am On Jun 15, 2021
focus7:

That the gospel is not embraced by those it was preached to doesn't mean the gospel has not spread.
Point of correction : the gospel is spreading but it has not reached everyone
Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by focus7: 8:11am On Jun 15, 2021
Jashub:
Point of correction : the gospel is spreading but it has not reached everyone

OK pastor I heard you. Make una make am reach o.
Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by DeYoungJoe(m): 8:13am On Jun 15, 2021
Useless tradition, if such is found in Ebonyi state they will call us names.
Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by ngwababe(f): 8:13am On Jun 15, 2021
Jashub:
This is one of the reasons why the gospel of Jesus needs to spread quickly. How can people be this fetish in belief...? Chai!

Na dem wey dey go church do am pass. I don't think Catholic is against it.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by pacespot(m): 9:40am On Jun 15, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

the culture you just spoke of isn't a bad one atall,so stay off!!!!!
if you died in a strange land,is it proper to be buried there?

I say they feast on the corpse, they eat him/her. He or she was buried in their stomachs.
Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by wildikeman(m): 10:25am On Jun 15, 2021
You won't believe that some of these baatards go to church o
Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by gassbee: 10:32am On Jun 15, 2021
ukaface:
it's a CULTURE dude.
You can't be abusing them because of their culture, it's what defines them. You are a bitter soul. Very bitter and full of hate.

This I have seen
u mean u can allow ur loved one to observe dat demonic culture
Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by grandstar(m): 11:49am On Jun 15, 2021
In this time and age, this potential unhealthy custom is still being practiced.

In the Bible, anyone who touched a dead body was to quarantine himself for 7 days as he or she had become unclean. This practice must have saved thousands of life

Until the 19th century, it was quite common for a physician who add touched a corpse to handle a sick patient soon afterwards. This caused the death of many patients.

However, a doctor discovered that if he properly disinfected his hands after touching a corpse, the patients he attended to soon after had a very low mortality rate. It really plummeted.

For this practice to continue in the early 21st century beggars belief!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by Breastfeed: 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
word!!!
Amotolongbo:
it is a local barbaric culture,

Not a function of cleaninless or dirtiness
Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by DedeNkem: 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
There are stupid barbaric traditions still practiced in Anambra! No wonder there are a lot of illiterates in that place!

The few who are educated are well educated. Unfortunately, the educated aren't doing anything to stop these unethical practices!
Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by Praxis758: 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
HardBishop:

� Good, we shall continue to torment your wretched and filthy soul...... Till u are forced to eject igbos. Your tribes don't deserve to live with the most industrous tribe with I CAN DO spirit.
Remember if u like talk rubbish, you can't do WITHOUT US. shikena

Little wonder your kinsmen are landlords in Asians' and Europeans' prisons for drug and fraud.

Your generation of drugery was well-dealt with by Late Prof. okonjo Iweala and Gen. Buba Marwa is now a thorn in your flesh.

Your folks claim to develop the world but your region remain a ruins.
Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by HardBishop: 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
Praxis758:

Little wonder your kinsmen are landlords in Asians' and Europeans' prisons for drug and fraud.

Your generation of drugery was well-dealt with by Late Prof. okonjo Iweala and Gen. Buba Marwa is now a thorn in your flesh.

Your folks claim to develop the world but your region remain a ruins.

Close your small smelling mouth. Tribe wey pass you pass you... If u like shout, complain... We shall advertise and paint NIGERIA a BAD picture, till u are tired. Do u say okonjo iweala dead? How is buba marwa treating us bad?

You are even ASHAMED of your worn out nationol. Over 60 years of independence, nothing to show for it!!!!!!!!!. Just.......
Be ass licking Fulani nyash.... Sitdon dey look
Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by Praxis758: 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
HardBishop:

Close your small smelling mouth. Tribe wey pass you pass you... If u like shout, complain... We shall advertise and paint NIGERIA a BAD picture, till u are tired. Do u say okonjo iweala dead? How is buba marwa treating us bad?

You are even ASHAMED of your worn out nationol. Over 60 years of independence, nothing to show for it!!!!!!!!!. Just.......
Be ass licking Fulani nyash.... Sitdon dey look

Your country will be a persona non granta among the committee of nations because your country will be an haven of drugs and dangerous substance thereby making your people a potential flight risk.

I see greed and avarice fueling an unquenchable infighting in your Biafra Republic. It's a matter of time, the greediness in your blood will demarket your new nation among the regional, continental and international community.

You claim you're developers, yet, your interlands are glorified ruines.

Yes, Buba Marwa's reign in NDLEA has been an harvest of arrest for your drug dealing kinsmen.
Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by HardBishop: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
Praxis758:

Your country will be a persona non granta among the committee of nations because your country will be an haven of drugs and dangerous substance thereby making your people a potential flight risk.

I see greed and avarice fueling an unquenchable infighting in your Biafra Republic. It's a matter of time, the greediness in your blood will demarket your new nation among the regional, continental and international community.

Yes, Buba Marwa's reign in NDLEA has been an harvest of arrest for your drug dealing kinsmen.

No matter the conviction you try to persuade me or igbos, WE ARE READY TO GO. So if you like demerit our disadvantages... We must achieve our destination..
Wherever Igbo man no dey in this naija, NO DEVELOPMENT. so we don't want to stay with u people cos Your brains has been DENATURED by God to resist development.
Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by HardBishop: 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
Praxis758:

Igbos are MasterCraft, self-willed, determined and has equally brought food to parasites LIKE YOU NIGERIANS
is a pity a deluded graduate like you suppose to reason the no or percentage of criminals of NORTHERN EXTRACT or WESTERN.... compared with IGBOS. How many igbos caught in drugs One in. Million...... But how many of you Nigerian caught in RITUALS SKULL MININERS or BOKO HARAM insurgency....... Hmmmm na Dem full prisons yard.
No matter how you complain, YOU CANT DO WITHOUT AN IGBO MAN. Hhaahahh
Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by UCHIHAmask: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
pacespot:

I say they feast on the corpse, they eat him/her. He or she was buried in their stomachs.
eat a corpse!hahahaha.
now i laughed...
Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by UCHIHAmask: 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
hakym619:

undecided

I guess know you noticed I added "lol" . wasn't Flattering, intelligent people (mostly females) just gets me delighted.

Darrisit

Awon redpill red oil outside , simp inside.
be calm,you re already judgemental,nobody said a thing about any pill..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King / IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State / Pictures Of OBI Of Onitsha Doing Ofala Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.