Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,131 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband (63489 Views)

Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra / Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) / Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by Jashub: 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
[s]
Amotolongbo:
You are acerebral and not smart at all.
Continue entertaining me with your simian display.

Las las, na banana go calm you down grin
[/s] Hahaha...look at this biproduct of a love-peddler and an drunk illiterate talking. But I don't blame you ; I blame Nairaland for giving degenerates like you access grin
Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by Amotolongbo(f): 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] Keep shut mumu. grin. See your so called " question "
grin cheesy grin

He is not sound and intelligent
Poor handwriting like his reasoning.

I can’t help you.

You must surely need a banana now
Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by Amotolongbo(f): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
Jashub:
Hahaha...look at this biproduct of a love-peddler and an drunk illiterate talking. But I don't blame you ; I blame Nairaland for giving degenerates like you access grin
lovepeddling isn’t a mental problem. It is a choice of life.
lovepedller was in the lineage of the Christ you worship.
But I don’t think a mentally deficient one was recorded like you have in yours

1 Like

Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by Jashub: 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
[s]
Amotolongbo:
lovepeddling isn’t a mental problem. It is a choice of life.
lovepedller was in the lineage of the Christ you worship.
But I don’t think a mentally deficient one was recorded like you have in yours
[/s] Another confused post filled with the usual stupidity grin. But go ahead and insult Jesus ; na your f**king business be that grin
Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by Jashub: 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
[s]
Amotolongbo:
grin cheesy grin

He is not sound and intelligent
Poor handwriting like his reasoning.

I can’t help you.

You must surely need a banana now
[/s] So you're shifting the narrative to my handwriting now abi? Oga, you are a first-class móron. grin
Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by Amotolongbo(f): 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] Another confused post filled with the usual stupidity grin. But go ahead and insult Jesus ; na your f**king business be that grin
You are not intelligent. I will keep on hammering that till you get sense.

The fact in the post is there staring at you
Your response doesn’t dignify what you preach and a insult to the Jesus. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by Amotolongbo(f): 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] So you're shifting the narrative to my handwriting now abi? Oga, you are a first-class móron. grin
your attributes define you and in just few hours, you’ve displayed all the eternal fôlly in you
Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by Jashub: 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
migeoart:
And you feel these people dnt go to church I keep saying an average Nigerian is very wicked
My dear the average person is wicked, but it's Jesus that makes the difference.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by duro4chang(m): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
This evil practice is still going on in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by Tomilola360: 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
And dem go still go church ooo. These Muslims sef

1 Like

Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by zicoraads: 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
The Igbos still do this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by DesChyko: 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
Na ment?

Who are these ones?

I haven't heard of this in all my years in Igboland. This is straight out of movie scenes.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by Cutehector(m): 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
Madness.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2021

Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]You don’t need any assumption, illiterates don’t know how to read or write.

It is certainly evident that you are mentally deficient if you can’t answer the question

Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by farem: 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
it is a local barbaric culture,

Not a function of cleaninless or dirtiness

Ok, they are clean people, then..
SMH
Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by hakym619(m): 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]You don’t need any assumption, illiterates don’t know how to read or write.

It is certainly evident that you are mentally deficient if you can’t answer the question

I really admire Amotolongbo.
She's intelligent.

One thing I want to understand about her remains her moniker.

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
Wicked practice
Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by frankson1(m): 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
Jashub:
This is one of the reasons why the gospel of Jesus needs to spread quickly. How can people be this fetish in belief...? Chai!

The gospel of Christ have reached that community but they refused to embrace Him.
Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by Judgesledge(m): 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Biafran culture is disgusting.
Stupid people.
DOT IN A CIRCLE.
inasmuch as the practice is despicable, stereotyping and calling others dirty is also despicable. I am proudly from the DOT Republic though
Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by CSTRR: 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
Are they still doing this madness?

The police should arrest them all.
Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by ngreel(f): 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by Chidex50(m): 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Biafran culture is disgusting.
Stupid people.
DOT IN A CIRCLE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by Babes001: 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
[s][/s]
MrSly:

You are a fool just that you dont know and that makes you a worse fool.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband by lexy2014: 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] Just because a demon goes to church doesn't make it a saint or an angel.

I don't remember reading anywhere were she said going to church makes a demon a saint or an angel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King / IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State / Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.