Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,887 members, 7,866,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu (39043 Views)

Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) / Moment Tinubu Touched Down In Warri Amidst Shouts Of "Jagaban" (video) / What Is The Meaning Of JAGABAN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Jackson105: 11:45am On Jun 14, 2021
I am waiting for ipob terrorists to come and wail

3 Likes

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Sheriman(m): 11:46am On Jun 14, 2021
He think that fulani man he took as a friend will transit power to him?

1 Like

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Saao(m): 11:46am On Jun 14, 2021
FarahAideed:
It must be satanically stupid for anyone to support Tinubu for president
oboy,

1 Like

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
We could see what N1000 (one thousand Naira) did on Saturday in Abuja
You don't know Asiwaju Tinubu. Ma, those he gave jobs and lifelines as PSP operators in Lagos alone will fill a 1000 capacity hall. When election starts, we will cross that bridge. We will sell his candidate out of conviction not out of pecuniary gains.
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand. Please bring your own candidate instead.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Asiwaju Tinubu. God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Stewart883(m): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2021
Hmm this country ehh.

Wait na tinubu be dat?or I'm not seeing clearly.

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2021
crowns forming EASU
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by GeneralPula: 11:48am On Jun 14, 2021
FarahAideed:
It must be satanically stupid for anyone to support Tinubu for president

Based on why?
Was your state of origin governor btw 1999-2007 better than Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by mbahdi(m): 11:48am On Jun 14, 2021
Saibarber
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Sincinnati: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2021
Asgard73:

This Yoruba man... before before we used to think Na Hausa man..

I would be damned if the person you quoted is Yoruba. I mean real Yoruba and not all these South WastèMuslims fooling around all over Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by FarahAideed: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2021
GeneralPula:

Based on why?
Was your state of origin governor btw 2003-2007 better than Tinubu?

You can't read through bants ko
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Amotolongbo(f): 11:49am On Jun 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
You don't know Asiwaju Tinubu. Only those he gave jobs and lifelines as PSP operators alone will fill a 1000 capacity hall. When election starts, we will cross that bridge. We will sell his candidate out of conviction not out of pecuniary gains.
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand. Please bring your own candidate instead.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Asiwaju Tinubu. God bless Nigeria.
I don’t know him. I’m just seeing him in the picture you posted.

I don’t have any candidate.
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Martins9756: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2021

4 Likes

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by GeneralPula: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2021
FarahAideed:

You can't read through bants ko

I can..

Who was your state Gov between 1999-2007?

Remove emotions - let’s compare & contrast him with Tinubu based on facts..

3 Likes

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Their wahala! Is campaign what we need now when insecurity is at each doorstep

The Delta State shouldn't take the notice below with levity, so you don't get caught unaware (as in the case of Igangan). I would advise you get prepared for the unknown. Try as much as possible to catch two or three of the invaders alive & give them deadly tortures - you can spread towels over their faces & pour some water, that would make them gasping for breath while you make your investigation. Make all efforts to unveil their disguise & get the names of the sponsors. The response/fact you would get might be as good as my guess.

The loophole (I see) in the letter is that the Fulani Jihadists would never write such a letter without any Qur'anic citation.

The other SS States should not sleep with all their eyes closed as well. The attack might be diverted.
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I don’t know him. I’m just seeing him in the picture you posted.

I don’t have any candidate.
Okay ma.
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Asgard73: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2021
Sincinnati:
I would be damned if the person you quoted is Yoruba. I mean real Yoruba and not all these South WastèMuslims fooling around all over Nairaland.

grin
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Calicoe: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2021
God forgive me for this evil thoughts in my head. Like what if a dangote trailer fails break and run through the crowd. I don't think I'll have any pity for them. God please forgive me
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Ezedon(m): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2021
All these old men will not go and rest
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2021
Politics is a dirty game.
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by egoldman(m): 11:53am On Jun 14, 2021
“We need continuity. We need somebody that will continue and consolidate the achievements President Buhari is making. We need somebody that knows the house, and that is Bola Tinubu.”

Una need continuity of how Nigeria is being ruled today?
Mbanu

2 Likes

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Reelmii: 11:54am On Jun 14, 2021
Like play, this man go win oo

1 Like

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by tempex88(m): 11:55am On Jun 14, 2021
There are obvious cracks in the APC and there is possibility he wont Get Buhari's support. He needs Buhari's support to win the KKK states except for Kano. The cracks in the APC will favor Atiku if he emerges flag bearer for PDP....The north will always support their own irrespective of Political party.

1 Like

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Ogbodo57: 11:55am On Jun 14, 2021
see below
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Reelmii: 11:55am On Jun 14, 2021
egoldman:

Una need continuity of how Nigeria is being ruled today?
Mbanu
they want to continue suffering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Martins9756: 11:59am On Jun 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
We could see what N1000 (one thousand Naira) did on Saturday in Abuja
you better examine you sense of reasoning, can someone like me who is one of Tinubu loyalist collected 1k, we're doing well in our various businesses, we're here to support him because he has the capability to put Nigeria in the right direction

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Amotolongbo(f): 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
Martins9756:
you better examine you sense of reasoning, can someone like me who is one of Tinubu loyalist collected 1k, we're doing well in our various businesses, we're here to support him because he has the capability to put Nigeria in the right direction
and who are you?

Taan mo okolo re loyo (who knows your “okolo” in Oyo)?
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by techWriter1: 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
Where is the audience
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Cokahot: 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
From frying pan to fire. Sars would be back to torment. Owoe mi dah would be back if tinubu wins . God forbid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Igbos Stoned Awolowo In Aba — Adebanjo / "Why Northern Leaders Sneaked Yar’Adua Into Nigeria Without Telling Jonathan" / Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.