Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu (39033 Views)

Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) / Moment Tinubu Touched Down In Warri Amidst Shouts Of "Jagaban" (video) / What Is The Meaning Of JAGABAN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Shakur86(m): 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
2023 is close, we are waiting to see how the story unfolds

1 Like

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by SirLakes: 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
The power of N1000 grin
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Kingrefreshed: 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Splitmind: 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
I would rather have Buhari continue his amazing tenure
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by CasNova(m): 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hmn...

There is no crime in trying.

1 Like

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by LordGuru1: 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by justjify(m): 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Ayo2004: 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
I can't wait to leave this country as una finally wan use 1k turn Nigeria to UAR to Tinubu Companies LTD grin

3 Likes

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by OmoManU: 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I won't support an Atiku in 2023 because Nigeria needs a leader that will not only dismantle the Fulani dominance in the public sector but provide an even playing ground for all. So I won't be in a hurry to trust any person of Fulani extraction to be able to do this.
Atiku is only stooping to conquer.

Neither will I support a Tinubu.

A man who will not speak out when his own people are suffering the gravest of injustices and are converted to refugees at Benin Republic and Togo due to Fulani herdsmen attacks can not be trusted to be bothered about the welfare of a whole nation.

We won't forget in a hurry.
A man who said there wasn't a massacre in Lekki, Lagos and one who tried to rubbish eyewitnesses' claim that Pa Fasoranti's daughter was killed by Fulani hersdmen.
(The police eventually paraded a Fulani man as the killer and Asiwaju didn't make a comment.)

He only thinks about himself and his ambition to be President.
If he doesn't see anything wrong in what is happening now then he should not be trusted.
His wife Remi has proven time and time again how unconcerned she is about those not in her circle.
So having a Tinubu as President and a Remi as First Lady is a total disaster.

But please, if Tinubu gives you his money to support him, please take it and eat it well since he needs people to lie to him.
We will treat him like that ugly girl we call Miss World just because we want to fvck.
But we know better.

Same way i won't support both of them, give us an Osinbajo/Zulum ticket vs Obi/Kwankwaso ticket and let's decide but not this old men

2 Likes

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by justjify(m): 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
Splitmind:
I would rather have Buhari continue his amazing tenure
Make him the head of your family or village.

1 Like

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Tbasicme: 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
Welovekids1:
Hmm... I pray history doesn’t repeat itself. At the end of the day, we might have to choose between two evils

I hope we will choose a lesser evil to the greater one
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Teejay13(m): 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
Another office been set up by some set of people.
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Kdon2: 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
SATANICALLY:
God bless Tinubu!

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/06/14/2023-presidency-crowd-hits-abuja-streets-for-tinubu

He ll labour but ll not get there. The eventual candidate ll not even labour. grin
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by igbowoman: 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
The man is just as senile as buhari.
I pray this disaster will not happen

2 Likes

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by ChukwuObe: 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
FarahAideed:
It must be satanically stupid for anyone to support Tinubu for president

The same way it is satanically stupid for anyone to support Atiku or Peter Obi of China for president

3 Likes

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by ayenale1(m): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
Osinbajo we want

But come to think of it how Abdulsalam senior buhari in age still amazed me...
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
He who struggles for power never gets it. I'm sure tinubu himself knows
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
We could see what N1000 (one thousand Naira) did on Saturday in Abuja
Trust me, tinubu would top it up by 4k and a bag of rice each. That's how he wastes our money on frivolities. All these shall end soon
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Tzar(m): 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
Awon were alatenuje!
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by ensamy(m): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
Igbo Presidency 2023 or nothing.
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by gtown: 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
We could see what N1000 (one thousand Naira) did on Saturday in Abuja
politics especially in developing countries like ours goes with that. Jagaban understands this; Atiku too does this. Or do you think Obaseki would have gotten PDP ticket to contest for his second term by just de camping? It was N1000 that deed the magic for him.
It didn't start today and will not end today. Those who think they can do politics without this should not come crying when the results come. We ripe where you sow

1 Like

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by dreu2fine(m): 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
SATANICALLY:
God bless Tinubu!

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/06/14/2023-presidency-crowd-hits-abuja-streets-for-tinubu
U want to make him another landlord of nigeria
E d no one landlord of lagos state
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by JooEeL(m): 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
You don't know Asiwaju Tinubu. Ma, those he gave jobs and lifelines as PSP operators in Lagos alone will fill a 1000 capacity hall. When election starts, we will cross that bridge. We will sell his candidate out of conviction not out of pecuniary gains.
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand. Please bring your own candidate instead.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Asiwaju Tinubu. God bless Nigeria.

Eehya. I feel for you people, the BMC Alleluia boys. It's not easy. Upon all your consistent front page occupation, gaslighting and agitation mockery and media propaganda, you keep being even further drowned out in the media war.

Chai, its painful o.

1 Like

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Okhuadams(m): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
A very wasted effort, just collect ur own share if opportunity arises chikene

2 Likes

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by sweetshisha: 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Jagaban
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by gtown: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
ensamy:
Igbo Presidency 2023 or nothing.
Not by seating in your dot. Com nation sending threats to others.
Come out and campaign for it. Otherwise, nothing for the 5%ers.

1 Like

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by kennyify88: 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
I love dis particular paragraph of dis write up its very ironical of them i guess

“You can believe me that Tinubu has laboured so much for the development of this country. We all know how he laboured to give us President Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
This one is an idiot o, what concern an American with nigerian flag and tinubu .
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by gtown: 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
igbowoman:
The man is just as senile as buhari.
I pray this disaster will not happen
Do you have husband?
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by HustlePro: 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
Asgard73:

This Yoruba man... before before we used to think Na Hausa man..

He is truly a Northern. Another is ItsMeAboki. I have engaged both in a thread specifically targeted at Northerners ONLY and they defended, especially ItsMeAboki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu / Justice Ademola Arrested For Granting Kanu Bail –IPOB / Saraki’s Trial: PDP Plots To Pick Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.