Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,716 members, 7,862,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:42 PM

'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu (39032 Views)

Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) / Moment Tinubu Touched Down In Warri Amidst Shouts Of "Jagaban" (video) / What Is The Meaning Of JAGABAN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by igbowoman: 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
gtown:

Do you have husband?

Do you have a brain?
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by akin9ja78(m): 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
FarahAideed:
It must be satanically stupid for anyone to support Tinubu for president

Better vote for him before dem kuku ma come take your birth right pata pata.
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Sholaco: 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
Jagaban our next president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by nsiba: 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Okoyouth: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin,One chance,na cry you go cry at last, because Fulani that I know mustt wire you koboko
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Mazi Akanbi Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Slayer of monster dark dots and 5%, the Eze gburugburu of all baby factory ritualism drug trafficking criminals
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by StUriah(m): 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ofooo! Ojo keji Oja

1 Like

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by WoundedLamb: 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
ERORR404:
Human beings are so funny. Not a single one of us is promised tomorrow, but we plan for things years away. Smh

He who fails to plan plans to fail. We don't know tomorrow, but that shouldn't stop us from planning for it.

Please, this has nothing to do with Tinubu. I just wanted to share my opinion on your interesting post.
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by bluecircle470: 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
FarahAideed:

Who can we support
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by michoim(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
Where are they?
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by pricklewane: 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
Don't mind them they should have supported Peter The Criminal n Killer Obi or Atiku to mortgage the destiny of your father n unborn children.

FarahAideed:

1 Like

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
We Don see how he turn lagos into Eldorado

1 Like

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by olatuns2017: 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by pricklewane: 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
Igbo n foolish talk.
Why not tell us to vote Peter the afaraudater aobi instead or why are you cowards afraid of stating who your candidate. Let us even see if they are fit to lace Tinubu's shoe.
NwaAmaikpe:
I won't support an Atiku in 2023 because Nigeria needs a leader that will not only dismantle the Fulani dominance in the public sector but provide an even playing ground for all. So I won't be in a hurry to trust any person of Fulani extraction to be able to do this.
Atiku is only stooping to conquer.

Neither will I support a Tinubu.

A man who will not speak out when his own people are suffering the gravest of injustices and are converted to refugees at Benin Republic and Togo due to Fulani herdsmen attacks can not be trusted to be bothered about the welfare of a whole nation.

We won't forget in a hurry.
A man who said there wasn't a massacre in Lekki, Lagos and one who tried to rubbish eyewitnesses' claim that Pa Fasoranti's daughter was killed by Fulani hersdmen.
(The police eventually paraded a Fulani man as the killer and Asiwaju didn't make a comment.)

He only thinks about himself and his ambition to be President.
If he doesn't see anything wrong in what is happening now then he should not be trusted.
His wife Remi has proven time and time again how unconcerned she is about those not in her circle.
So having a Tinubu as President and a Remi as First Lady is a total disaster.

But please, if Tinubu gives you his money to support him, please take it and eat it well since he needs people to lie to him.
We will treat him like that ugly girl we call Miss World just because we want to fvck.
But we know better.

1 Like

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by pricklewane: 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
I am quoting you in reference to the future so your igbo father will always know that Yorubas are cowards like the flat headed lunatic from hellfire.
Asgard73:
Ever since Buhari condition Yoruba people via Tinubu... the Yoruba shalaye has increased ..

They no wan make it appear like say Dey fall their Oga hand just like that..

Anyways it’s okay..

What we Nigerians are asking and saying it’s that .. with all this Yoruba noise

Tinubu must contest
His Yoruba people have given him the mandate
No excuses
No twist of narratives whatever
No Yoruba twist of anything
He must contest...

4million voters are waiting for him in the north
Another 70 million in the east and south..

Make we no see repeat of June 12 protest on ballot box.

Tinubu must contest

1 Like

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Cnach: 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
This guys make una mercy for us nah
Tinubu is old for this post make we try younger people. See the present one we are suffering now and una never tire. This thing no go help us o. I dey reason this thing I dey view Tinubu's picture I no get joy. National issue no be some thing u can heap on an aged man it will definitely run him down no mata the experience so far. And everly he is still going to appoint old people like him.
Make una reason, if West must go at least any younger person even O.C can work too.
This mata dey weak me o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Abiboss: 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
Asgard73:
Ever since Buhari condition Yoruba people via Tinubu... the Yoruba shalaye has increased ..

They no wan make it appear like say Dey fall their Oga hand just like that..

Anyways it’s okay..

What we Nigerians are asking and saying it’s that .. with all this Yoruba noise

Tinubu must contest
His Yoruba people have given him the mandate
No excuses
No twist of narratives whatever
No Yoruba twist of anything
He must contest...

4million voters are waiting for him in the north
Another 70 million in the east and south..

Make we no see repeat of June 12 protest on ballot box.

Tinubu must contest

I'm a yoruba, I voted Buhari twice but he failed me and my generation an yet you want me to vote Tinubu from the APC again You must be mad.
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
We could see what N1000 (one thousand Naira) did on Saturday in Abuja
HOW MUCH DID YOUR MAZI THAT YOU PEOPLE WORSHIPPED GAVE YOU.PROMISSORY NOTE YOU WILL BE PAID WHEN BIAFRA COME.LET HIM CONTINUE TO SCAM UNA. grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Amotolongbo(f): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
[s]
maoolakanm:
HOW MUCH DID YOUR MAZI THAT YOU PEOPLE WORSHIPPED GAVE YOU.PROMISSORY NOTE YOU WILL BE PAID WHEN BIAFRA COME.LET HIM CONTINUE TO SCAM UNA. grin
[/s]simian post

Get down from the top of the tree you are

1 Like

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by CoolAmbience(m): 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
alsudan:
A drug Barron and a renowned bullion van thief can never be President of Nigeria

I am not a party person, though I like Buhari as a person.

I agree with you. Tinubu won't preside over Nigeria. Not in 2023, not anytime.

Let watch things unfold as we inch close to 2023. I already see two persons from the SW becoming.....

1 Like

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Livingstone124: 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
Old men and pursuit of power Don tire me for this country. Within 6months this one go die and a clone will be forced on us as president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Brunicekid(m): 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I won't support an Atiku in 2023 because Nigeria needs a leader that will not only dismantle the Fulani dominance in the public sector but provide an even playing ground for all. So I won't be in a hurry to trust any person of Fulani extraction to be able to do this.

A man who will not speak out when his own people are suffering the gravest of injustices and are converted to refugees at Benin Republic and Togo due to Fulani herdsmen attacks can not be trusted to be bothered about the welfare of a whole nation.

A man who said there wasn't a massacre in Lekki, Lagos and one who tried to rubbish eyewitnesses' claim that Pa Fasoranti's daughter was killed by Fulani hersdmen.
(The police eventually paraded a Fulani man as the killer and Asiwaju didn't make a comment.)

If he doesn't see anything wrong in what is happening now then he should not be trusted.
His wife Remi has proven time and time again how unconcerned she is about those not in her circle.

But please, if Tinubu gives you his money to support him, please take it and eat it well since he needs people to lie to him.
We will treat him like that ugly girl we call Miss World just because we want to fvck.
But we know better.
You were making a point, but your last paragraph spoilt it.

1 Like

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by History555: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
Tinubu should not waste his time trying to contest in apc. Most apc members don't like him, will like to see his downfall and will frustrate him. No politician who have seen the level of servitude in Lagos will support tinubu. The edo elections, the removal of osho, the new registration of members and the desolution of all party structure at state level should serve as enough warning to him

1 Like

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
alsudan:
A drug Barron and a renowned bullion van thief can never be President of Nigeria

By the mightiest grace of God. Let Tinubu continue to reign over Lagos and South West that agree the rest of us no want.

We need fresh candidates for 2023 that can show they can perform all these professional looters and politicians need to disappear and go and find work.

2 Likes

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by chrisvic007: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
We could see what N1000 (one thousand Naira) did on Saturday in Abuja

........but the people campaigning for Atiku.Soludo were not given a kobo. Keep deceiving yourself.

Have you ever wondered why PDP does not want the 2023 elections to hold? They don't want it to hold because they know the elections are already won and lost.
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Zainabthegirl1(f): 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
Awon oponu...I swear we go still suffer gan if they still give some certain people peanuts to protest for them �
Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by mrkia(m): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
FarahAideed:
[b]It must be satanically stupid for anyone to reason the same way you had reasoned thinking everyone must think the same way. We're human being. So, our thoughts/ perceptions are bound to be divergent!!!

If the man is destined to be Nigeria's president comes 2023 there's nothing any mortal can do about that.

1 Like

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Duru009(m): 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
Tinubu is one of the people that put this country in a mess like this .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by adolfHitler1934: 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But we know better.
It is not by typing online. Get yourself a voters card so that what you don't want won't come to pass.

Always complaining yet you don't vote on election day but you want change.

Ibo people sef!

1 Like

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by walkingshadow911: 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
mrkia:
[b]It must be satanically stupid for anyone to reason the same way you had reasoned thinking everyone must think the same way. We're human being. So, our thoughts/ perceptions are bound to be divergent!!!

If the man is destined to be Nigeria's president comes 2023 there's nothing any mortal can do about that.

everyone can't think the same way, that's why we have d wise and the fools

you and I know that this old thing has nothing in his skull other than the money he has to throw around to people like you to campaign for him n den another eight years of professional looting and stagnation.

a country of 200 million people with great intellectuals home and abroad who are passionate and patriotic to drive the country to the promise land. But you lots cant change the status quo cos you are controlled by your stomachs. shameful

2 Likes

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
USELESS THIEF!!!

NEXT PRESIDENT OF IRAGBIJI TOWN UNION! cheesy

Cc: Simplymumu

2 Likes

Re: 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu by Goalnaldo(m): 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Their wahala! Is campaign what we need now when insecurity is at each doorstep

The Delta State shouldn't take the notice below with levity, so you don't get caught unaware (as in the case of Igangan). I would advise you get prepared for the unknown. Try as much as possible to catch two or three of the invaders alive & give them deadly tortures - you can spread towels over their faces & pour some water, that would make them gasp for breath while you make your investigation. Make all efforts to unveil their disguise & get the names of the sponsors. The response/fact you would get might be as good as my guess.

The loophole (I see) in the letter is that the Fulani Jihadists would never write such a letter without any Qur'anic citation.

The other SS States should not sleep with all their eyes closed as well. The attack might be diverted.
nawao someone just said this moments ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) / Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu / Justice Ademola Arrested For Granting Kanu Bail –IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.