Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Nairalanders , My Friend Needs Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders , My Friend Needs Your Advice (434 Views)

Help! My Friend Needs Blood And Sperm Donation ASAP (graphic Pics) / Help Me Nairalanders My Gf Likes Sex Too Much / Nairalanders,my Peace And Existence Is Being Threatened!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders , My Friend Needs Your Advice by OlayemiAshraf(m): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hi nairaLanders .... My friend (female) needs your advice on what to do ? ....

She have an uncontrollable crush on her father , she said """" it started when she was a teenager , she thought the feelings would go... Even when she dated other guys , the relationship never last long , because the person she truly have feelings for'" is her father .. she said sometimes she got jealous , when her father is doing lovey dovey with her stepmom ... She said , she once walked into her father room when he was getting dressed and she got wet on the spot , she said , she always masturbate while thinking about her father unclothedness ... Sometimes she even stand by his bedroom door just to listen to her father moan while he's making love with her Stepmom. ....

Nairalanders !!! .... She needs your help.....

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun
Re: Nairalanders , My Friend Needs Your Advice by Kobicove(m): 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
Your friend needs to go to YabaLeft to have her head examined cos all is not well upstairs undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders , My Friend Needs Your Advice by Jafar1: 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
MUMU SCRIPT grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders , My Friend Needs Your Advice by GasAndOilTheory(m): 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kobicove:
Bb
BlackBerry Curve
Re: Nairalanders , My Friend Needs Your Advice by Kobicove(m): 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
GasAndOilTheory:
BlackBerry Curve

tongue
Re: Nairalanders , My Friend Needs Your Advice by GasAndOilTheory(m): 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kobicove:

tongue
Lol boss I hail. Abeg op pass me the girl control. I want to give her some guidance
Re: Nairalanders , My Friend Needs Your Advice by josh123(m): 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Doesnt look real to me

(1) (Reply)

What's Comes To Your Mind When You Hear This!!!!! / Anyone Can Understand Solar Energy With These Simple To Follow Tips / Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers, Number 10 Is Not Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.