Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,367 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

After A Father Found Out That His 10 Years Old Daughter Has A Boyfriend, He Did - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After A Father Found Out That His 10 Years Old Daughter Has A Boyfriend, He Did (829 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done / Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After A Father Found Out That His 10 Years Old Daughter Has A Boyfriend, He Did by Kryzboy(m): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
Girls has always been girls, and they will always think more professionally than men. Despite their immaturity, the majority of these girls enjoy acting or pretending to be adults.

If you ask oneself why ladies act in such a manner, you will discover that there is no good answer. In this news piece, we'll look at a beautiful girl who wants to grow up in the matter of seconds.

On social networking sites, I did come across a thread from an unpleasant father who is astounded by his 10-year-old kid's appropriate behavior. The child would spout lies about her maturity level, asserting to be 15 when she was actually only 10 years old.
She also claims to now have a bf, that further is toward her father's standards and procedures, and he has finally noticed that she has been doing just that for along period. Her father was deeply concerned when she launched a Social media account.

She is only required to dress a marked T-shirt that asserts "I am 10 years old" even before she walks away. She has adequate strands for a young lady and gets to wear a baby's rucksack. This exemplifies that this dad is only concerned with his daughter's quality of life.

evidenced by the images below

Re: After A Father Found Out That His 10 Years Old Daughter Has A Boyfriend, He Did by Vulcanheph(m): 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
Correct father .... One day she'll thank him for this.

The way children grow these days is alarming.... You can imagine this girl at 10 years is already 5.9 in height but I'm over 25 and I'm not even up to 5.6 in height.
Re: After A Father Found Out That His 10 Years Old Daughter Has A Boyfriend, He Did by obyrich(m): 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
Next thing now, she will disappear and be declared missing only to be found some days later. Na their way

1 Like

Re: After A Father Found Out That His 10 Years Old Daughter Has A Boyfriend, He Did by lkillbrokehoes: 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
Damn
Re: After A Father Found Out That His 10 Years Old Daughter Has A Boyfriend, He Did by PlayMaker14: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
Dear God,

Is it a curse for us to have a girl child now? Haven't we till the ground enough just like the first offender, Adam did?

Who knows how many pennis this kid has collected in her lying games just to explore.

2 Likes

Re: After A Father Found Out That His 10 Years Old Daughter Has A Boyfriend, He Did by DDfruitful: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
Good thinking
Re: After A Father Found Out That His 10 Years Old Daughter Has A Boyfriend, He Did by crackhaus: 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
Daddy of the year. cheesycheesy

I love this...

Won't be surprised if some so-called progressives still refer to this as "child abuse".

3 Likes

Re: After A Father Found Out That His 10 Years Old Daughter Has A Boyfriend, He Did by mariahAngel(f): 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear God,

Is it now a curse for us to have a girl child now? Haven't we till the ground enough just like the first offender, Adams did?

Who knows how many pennis this kid has collected in her lying games just to explore.

Omg! I doubt it got to that extent.
Re: After A Father Found Out That His 10 Years Old Daughter Has A Boyfriend, He Did by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
There are so many evil men out there looking for little girls to abuse. He should have exposed the man who is chasing his little girl, is he a mature man? Except the culprit is also a child. The father should have also stopped the cute hairstyles, let her make only dull hairstyles, too many beautiful ribbons in that hair cool
Re: After A Father Found Out That His 10 Years Old Daughter Has A Boyfriend, He Did by PlayMaker14: 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

Omg! I doubt it got to that extent.
I doubt too, but we shouldn't rule out the possibilities.

1 Like

Re: After A Father Found Out That His 10 Years Old Daughter Has A Boyfriend, He Did by ChilamNk(m): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
And social media has help the plight in the negatives.

U'll see a small girl of 15 she's already flying bikes, dress and walks in funky steps
With seductive social media pictures.

May God help these young generation of girls

1 Like

Re: After A Father Found Out That His 10 Years Old Daughter Has A Boyfriend, He Did by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
Correct Daddy.
Re: After A Father Found Out That His 10 Years Old Daughter Has A Boyfriend, He Did by Dheji2(m): 11:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
D!ck-hungry children full everywhere. The stupid SIMP of a father should be adding strong prayer sessions, dried koboko and seasoned head knock to the child's daily routine until she forsakes her whoring ways, instead, he did some stupid wardrobe makeover then post her online for the olosho community to see. The online olosho fraternity will soon slam him with lawsuits from the pit of hell then drag him online with all sorts of vile words. They will create fancy hashtags like "#childemancipation", "#savethegirlchild", "#femalepower", "#saynotochildabuse", " #girlsgotrights", etc.

In the end, the girl's life is already in jeopardy as she may never recover from this lustful path if drastic measures are not meted out now that she's still a child telling big lies. In few years, we will be here to see her shake bumbum on snapchat and do a massive giveaway for her regular hookup clients.

People! Listen to me cos I will only say it once. You can't prevent a slay princess from becoming a slay queen then slay mama (aka olosho) by changing their wardrobes. You are just delaying the ticking bomb. Stop all these bad parenting for once or stop complaining about those empty-brain gals who just want to svck the richest d!cks and shake bumbum on the latest social media apps. The choice is yours.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Adopt A 3 Year Old Girl / 18 Inch Ring Light For Sale / I Am Falling In With My Friend Wife Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.