Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,444 members, 7,853,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

I Am Falling In With My Friend Wife Sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Falling In With My Friend Wife Sister (854 Views)

Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo / Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Falling In With My Friend Wife Sister by KINGOFHEART4064: 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
Please, I need better advice.
I completed my youth services last year, and traveled to where my friend base to state a life and I am staying with my friend and his family.
To cut the story shot, his wife have a sister that is staying with them and is still in secondary school, I am falling in love with her.
Please I need your advice on what to do.
Re: I Am Falling In With My Friend Wife Sister by Oluromantic: 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
Falling in love with a secondary school girl...o ti ya were o!

You and her are squatting with your friend. Is he a father Christmas?

5 Likes

Re: I Am Falling In With My Friend Wife Sister by ibechris(m): 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2023
Pray make ur pray penis no destroy u quick.

I expected u to be overwhelmed by what lies ahead.

Life of after NYSC,employment or business which one?

The girl is not even a working class or graduate like u.

In fact,do u want to drag yourself back?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Falling In With My Friend Wife Sister by chiiraq802(m): 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
Your preeq is falling inlust with her and not you.
Re: I Am Falling In With My Friend Wife Sister by Stevenbright(m): 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
ibechris:
Pray make ur pray penis no destroy u quick.

I expected u to be overwhelmed by what lies ahead.

Life of after NYSC,employment or business which one?

The girl is not even a working class or graduate like u.

In fact,do u want to drag yourself back?

Listen to this....

1 Like

Re: I Am Falling In With My Friend Wife Sister by DearGorgeous(f): 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
KINGOFHEART4064:
I completed my youth services last year, and traveled to where my friend base to state a life and I am staying with my friend and his family.
To cut the story shot, his wife have a sister that is staying with them and is still in secondary school, I am falling in love with her.

Did you say you completed your "youth services"? Like you're a graduate? There's much to be desired with the gibberish you wrote up there. I mean from your first sentence to the last! So it's not a case of typographical error.

You better go back and write like a graduate!
Re: I Am Falling In With My Friend Wife Sister by anthonyuncle(m): 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2023
you better choose your life ahead of your penis.
that girl should obviously be a minor.
abort mission if you value your life

1 Like

Re: I Am Falling In With My Friend Wife Sister by Lyfdiscvry91(f): 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
This is just the reason why it's not good to accept random friends onto your home.

Any damage they cause would be irreversible. How can you be falling in love with an underage child? You don't have conscience period..
Re: I Am Falling In With My Friend Wife Sister by frozen70(f): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
KINGOFHEART4064:

Some one is squatting you, probably feeding you and you are lusting for a small girl in secondary school in the same house ?

Dey play, you hear
Just dey play

1 Like

Re: I Am Falling In With My Friend Wife Sister by Mrmakaveli200: 9:56am On Apr 21, 2023
You are falling in love with a secondary school child? You are a man with no character & self esteem. You are a scum and an upcoming sex offender.
Re: I Am Falling In With My Friend Wife Sister by ItisWell22(f): 10:08am On Apr 21, 2023
frozen70:

Some one is squatting you, probably feeding you and you are lusting for a small girl in secondary school in the same house ?

Dey play, you hear
Just dey play

They all wanna catch them young.

She’ll be malleable and highly submissive.

To think he’s a graduate sef… 😏
Re: I Am Falling In With My Friend Wife Sister by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2023
Chyke her and bleep then move on .

Just buy her gifts and she's in your dormot.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Find A Man – 123-year-old Woman Searching For Perfect Man Cries / Have You Received You NEPA Bill? / Parents ,relatives,friendr:as Matchmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.