Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Can They Use The Hospital They Commission Or Attend The Schools - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can They Use The Hospital They Commission Or Attend The Schools (159 Views)

Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student / 36 Dead Cows: Error Of Commission Or Ommission / Islamization Of Nigeria: The Error Of Commission Or Omission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can They Use The Hospital They Commission Or Attend The Schools by Dhortune(m): 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
We have seen quite a number of projects unveiled and commissioned by our public service holders (President, Governors, senators etc) but what has always left me in shock and agony is that, they commission such projects and claim to have spent billions of naira on it, yet the beds of those hospital are not worthy to receive their bodies. They commission hospitals and liken it to be one of the best in the world yet they can go their for health issues.

They commission universities and they read out so much goals of what the school will look like in ages yet their children can't he a part of it.

If you are servant serving us we and your children should meet at some place together. If it is for the people then you must be a part.

I recall the moment the first lady of Bayelsa was to deliver her baby she was immediately flown out of the nation like very fast.

Don't we have people that can handle delivery in Nigeria.

This is my submission.
Do you also have an opinion?
Let's hear
Re: Can They Use The Hospital They Commission Or Attend The Schools by Standing5(m): 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
I baffles me too. They claim billions have gone into those projects but it is never good enough for them and their families. El Rufai took his child out of public school quietly after doing same outrageously priced schools.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The GREATEST STORY Ever Told; My 1 Year Investment-tourism @ekoli Yeden & Beyond / Funkekeme Urges Church Leaders To Support Okowa’s Stronger Delta Vision With Pra / No Peace, No Progress: A Solution To Nigeria’s Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.