Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN (74812 Views)

TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend / Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial / TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Adewunmibaba(m): 8:02am On Jun 15, 2021
Gamesmart:
Dem don announce the Bastard's send-off to Hell?
I pray you find forgiveness
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Gamesmart: 8:44am On Jun 15, 2021
Adewunmibaba:

I pray you find forgiveness

Yeye dey smell. undecided
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by ubee(m): 8:51am On Jun 15, 2021
What do you mean by - "do some bombing" ?
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace .....
Death is only the beginning
We were born to die
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

The only prayer we real niggarrrrs continue to pray is for us to smoke enough weed, bang enough pussy, drink enough bottles, make some dope cash, do some bombing and become a key board warrior before we die
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by nsesam(m): 10:27am On Jun 15, 2021
Rest in peace sir, for touching many vulnerable peoples lives, May it please God to forgive all your sins and accept your soul in his paradise .
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by harmony75: 10:56am On Jun 15, 2021
Rest in peace sir.
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 15, 2021
Good people don't last long why?
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Evidenx(m): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace .....
Death is only the beginning
We were born to die
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

The only prayer we real niggarrrrs continue to pray is for us to smoke enough weed, bang enough pussy, drink enough bottles, make some dope cash, do some bombing and become a key board warrior before we die
IF YOU DON MAKE MONEY AND YOU NOR MAKE HEAVEN LAS LAS WETIN YOU GAIN?

What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul? Repent bro! Nothing is in this life!!!
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by lildush(m): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
Oh daddy.. just wen am beginning to forget about Ur death.. dis reminds me again..pilling d old wound...I will always remember u baba. Ur departure came as a huge shock to me. I love u.and miss u. Good night Baba. Till we see again.
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by mikeapollo: 9:56am On Jun 16, 2021
zoedew:

No one was there before who subscribed to him that was not already derailed! That place was not a Christian church properly so called! Academic researchers will publish their concrete findings in months and years to come. Go to Agodo-Egbe where he had his marine occult shrine and you will see all the man at the synagogue was hiding all his deceitful life of evil.

Empty, foolish talk!
You put your faith in (sic) ''academic researchers'' some of who even say there is no God? The things of the Spirit are far above and deeper than researches conducted with human brains!
The SCOAN is the church that made millions of people, including myself, to believe that Jesus is alive, my Saviour and the Son of God!
You must have been disappointed because TB Joshua did not come from a ''polished'' background, with lots of academic achievements and family connections!
Get ready to be disappointed further when you see miracles continue to take place in the SCOAN!
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by zoedew: 11:57am On Jun 16, 2021
mikeapollo:

Empty, foolish talk!
You put your faith in (sic) ''academic researchers'' some of who even say there is no God? The things of the Spirit are far above and deeper than researches conducted with human brains!
The SCOAN is the church that made millions of people, including myself, to believe that Jesus is alive, my Saviour and the Son of God!
You must have been disappointed because TB Joshua did not come from a ''polished'' background, with lots of academic achievements and family connections!
Get ready to be disappointed further when you see miracles continue to take place in the SCOAN!
Well, when the Pandora box is open you will apologize for ascribing my post to foolishness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) / Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child / Leke Adeboye Gets A Clean Shave In Honor Of His Brother, Dare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.