Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) (51457 Views)

Chika Steps Out In Styles, Says She Has Been Eating Banana All Day. PHOTOS / Zlatan Ibile Performs Live In America (Video) / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 15, 2021
Philipmems:
And the relevance of showing yourself having a regular seafood meal that cost less than $60 is?
As in ehn!!!
It's just baffling.

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by naijadrivablog: 7:56am On Jun 15, 2021
Abeg, eat you national cake and stop disturbing us. Na you follow spoil Nigeria.

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by Cokahot: 7:56am On Jun 15, 2021
Wealthy in nigeria via stolen funds and poor abroad. Naira no get value for whr dollar dey

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by softclickppc(m): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2021
Weldone
Nebuchadnezzar of our time!
Enjoy your grass eating

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by Zubydeangelo(m): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2021
400billionman:
The former Senator commented that grass has been his food since he visited the west but that he has decided to change to seafood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgnLWY9gRjg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQD_Z74HnOa/?utm_medium=copy_link
Ogbeni na your problem be that

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by Thryphosa(m): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2021
Dino na cruise man

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2021
This man's show off is too much

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by Eriokanmi: 7:58am On Jun 15, 2021
Na who send you message. Notice me. If you like, eat warm, your business

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by showafrica(m): 7:58am On Jun 15, 2021
400billionman:
The former Senator commented that grass has been his food since he visited the west but that he has decided to change to seafood.

Na run this man run oo, he never step his leg back to Nigeria for a long time now. He just ran to get his sanity back because, by now na from efcc to dss and to court and back to sss. You will see him immidiately after May 2023.

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 7:58am On Jun 15, 2021
400billionman:

Clout chasing thieving Mofo of a politician.
This one will also clamor to be referred to as a former senate member with nothing meaningful done during such times than threatening a fellow female member with impregnable abilities. SMH @the kind of past & present leaders in Nigeria. Very pathetic.

We need young visionary leaders abeg

@Seniorwriter

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by bigx(m): 7:59am On Jun 15, 2021
He doesnt post cars again

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by yusluvad(m): 7:59am On Jun 15, 2021
Just try to read between the lines of what you wrote up there...
Goldbw122:
This why education is relivant, it is not grass sir it is vegetable.. Go to school I won't went.

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 15, 2021
Lies!!!! He is just catching cruise.
I enjoy food in USA than in NIGERIA, i eat to benefit my body not eat to get full stomach and yet it won't do much good to my health.

How many NIGERIANS drink milk In a week or eat fresh fruits after meal everyday?

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by HEAVEN4444: 7:59am On Jun 15, 2021
Philipmems:
And the relevance of showing yourself having a regular seafood meal that cost less than $60 is?
60 dollars is 30,000 naira. can you eat a meal of 30,000 naira ? nekwa . that is ya salary for the month
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 15, 2021
Your choice politheiftician. The heaviest and biggest portions of most choice animals can be found at most fast food joints in America..
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by AngelicBeing: 8:00am On Jun 15, 2021
Philipmems:
He is an attention seeker, the picture below is for Dino melaye angry

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by vicmoore568: 8:01am On Jun 15, 2021
Enjoy your loot sir cool
400billionman:

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:01am On Jun 15, 2021
If EFCC cash you now, ur sickness go come out again
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 15, 2021
dmbb:
'PDPD' members are proud of you please don't disappoint them
Dont forget he came to nigeria senate through the Apc
Mumu man

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 8:02am On Jun 15, 2021
yusluvad:
Just try to read between the lines of what you wrote up there...
Guy just leave me for one side I dey vex.

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by fredoooooo: 8:02am On Jun 15, 2021
Werey .. grin

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by stormborn28(m): 8:02am On Jun 15, 2021
At least you are representing Buhari's cows there
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by Grace001: 8:02am On Jun 15, 2021
Rich people will well “Olowo lo ma ku ire”
Na mumu person dey carry masquerade, the wise one collect the money.

Even the elite are leaving their mansions and run to America to enjoy “good life”

And some son of nobody will be hyping this godforsaken contraption in travel section discourage people who seek advice to japa.

Anyways some people like want others to leave them behind suffering, so they prefer they all suffer together.

Happy one Nigeria.

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by uuzba(m): 8:02am On Jun 15, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
60 dollars is 30,000 naira. can you eat a meal of 30,000 naira ? nekwa . that is ya salary for the month
N200 food fills me up
Why would I want to spend N30,000 on 1 meal again?
Where will the food go?

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by HEAVEN4444: 8:03am On Jun 15, 2021
Guyman02:
Whenever I travel abroad I miss swallow food very much. I can understand him cheesy
thy sell swallow abroad. unless your abroad is mars ?

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:04am On Jun 15, 2021
McStoic:
Cruise man

imagine news

Narialand na money we use buy data browse una site
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by bluefilm: 8:04am On Jun 15, 2021
Here is another baller

Keep ballin' Mr Sinator

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by HEAVEN4444: 8:04am On Jun 15, 2021
uuzba:

N200 food fills me up
Why would I want to spend N30,000 on 1 meal again?
Where will the food go?
the food will nourish yua ego

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by MT: 8:05am On Jun 15, 2021
Who gives this man an attention? Stealing our money and still throwing it in our faces.

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by Donedeal1(m): 8:05am On Jun 15, 2021
The "grass shoppers".

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by blowjob: 8:06am On Jun 15, 2021
JUST IMAGINE DIS DISGUSTIN THIN, NA SENATOR BEFORE angry grin

Olamide Badoo Gets Tattoo On His Leg, Check It Out / Malaika N200 Million Lekki House Warming: Olubadan, K1, Saheed Osupa Attend / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji