Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Is It Possible For Twin Sisters To Be Lesbian Partners? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For Twin Sisters To Be Lesbian Partners? (1879 Views)

Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) / Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) / Vicky Akins And Sayteh Tenneh: Lesbian Partners Are Engaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For Twin Sisters To Be Lesbian Partners? by FreeSpirited: 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
Now I know this is a wierd questions.
But as we know of twins, we can't remove the sisterly bond that exists between them, sometimes the bond is even stronger than that of normal siblings.
Then seeing how beautiful some twin sisters can be, especially the identical ones, coupled with the bond and togetherness that exist between them..is it possible they could develop sexual feelings like seen with lesbian sisters? Perhaps it could result out of curiosity, playfulness or by spontaneous development.
Thanks. Pls..Don't mind the craziness of the question. We know strange things happen in life. Thanks once again
Re: Is It Possible For Twin Sisters To Be Lesbian Partners? by ThinkSmarter: 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
Yes, it is possible.
By curiosity, by emotion, by surge of hormones.
Most women are biological wired to exhibit lesbianism tendencies.
Many women talk dirty to each other, f.ondle each others breast, buttocks.
Peck/Kiss each other, carry one another on their laps.
Compliment each other on how endowed she is suggesting hip size
To, me I don't discriminate against lesbianism, I like their sexual displays.
But I highly detest homosexuals/gays ,even though I don't have any grudges against them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Twin Sisters To Be Lesbian Partners? by Emmadoc: 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
ThinkSmarter:

But I highly detest homosexuals/gays ,even though I don't have any grudges against them.

Lol... The gay part tho gringrin
Re: Is It Possible For Twin Sisters To Be Lesbian Partners? by Cutehector(m): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
This one don pass demons
Re: Is It Possible For Twin Sisters To Be Lesbian Partners? by Kryzboy(m): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
Sometimes eh I go dey wonder the way human being dey reason kiss kiss
Re: Is It Possible For Twin Sisters To Be Lesbian Partners? by FreeSpirited: 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kryzboy:
Sometimes eh I go dey wonder the way human being dey reason kiss kiss
How do you mean
Re: Is It Possible For Twin Sisters To Be Lesbian Partners? by Charlex23(m): 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
May we never be lost in life
Re: Is It Possible For Twin Sisters To Be Lesbian Partners? by FreeSpirited: 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
Charlex23:
May we never be lost in life
This is why Buhari, a dead cow, is ruling you people. You people can never calm now to reason without adding emotions. Is imaginative questions now a taboo?
Re: Is It Possible For Twin Sisters To Be Lesbian Partners? by HolyMonks: 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
°
Re: Is It Possible For Twin Sisters To Be Lesbian Partners? by Bahrain: 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
I don't know of Lizbos... But I know two siblings that are gays.
They stay in the flat next to ours in Kubwa. They all so pompous and spoilt. Their pops is a big man.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Twin Sisters To Be Lesbian Partners? by FreeSpirited: 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
Bahrain:
I don't know of Lizbos... But I know two siblings that are gays.
They stay in the flat next to ours in Kubwa. They all so pompous and spoilt. Their pops is a big man.
Hmmm..but they aren't gay partners, are they?
Re: Is It Possible For Twin Sisters To Be Lesbian Partners? by FreeSpirited: 9:58am On Dec 06, 2021
Cutehector:
This one don pass demons
lol
Re: Is It Possible For Twin Sisters To Be Lesbian Partners? by Opeyemiextra(f): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2021
They can

(1) (Reply)

What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated / As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? / Tiktok Girl Roasted For Showing kitten Shape In Video To Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.