Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

I Lost My Brother But Check Out His Messages - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Lost My Brother But Check Out His Messages (316 Views)

How I Lost My Brand New Shoes At A Gospel Crusade Ground / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / Would Jesus Sell His Messages, If He Was Here Today?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Brother But Check Out His Messages by Ebay14(m): 12:54am On Jun 15, 2021
On the 2nd of June, my brother went to be with the Lord, but he left a message for everyone.
Eternity is real.
Only Jesus gives real peace.

Re: I Lost My Brother But Check Out His Messages by TarOrfeeek: 1:00am On Jun 15, 2021
Alright

This does not excuse him for dying and leaving you to sufer this Buhari economy alone.

What kind of wickedness is that na?

angry
Re: I Lost My Brother But Check Out His Messages by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 15, 2021
It sounds as if he was over-infected by the mind virus called Religion. Why would anyone send a recall message to the Universe and expect not to be recalled.

Religious people do not know jack about alternate reality and the nature of reality.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Brother But Check Out His Messages by DSS1335: 2:47am On Jun 15, 2021
sad
Omo you don't have a good business idea at all, must everything on social media revolve around sex related circumstances?
I pity all those gullibles who believes that such remedy is devoid of any undesirable effect

travelaunz:
Hmmmmmmmm. This life

Anyway, say goodbye to 1 minutes sex. Be free from quick ejaculation. Contact me for SAMSU OIL. The only known remedy with no side effects: zero nine zero one one six three six three one one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Will It Be Wrong For God To Divide Nigeria; If He Can Divide Israel? / Prophet T.B Joshua’s SCOAN Gets A Replacement / God May Allow A Bad Thing To Happen Sometimes.(Jesus' Dying Was A Bad Thing...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.