Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

How To Add Sticky Ads In Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Add Sticky Ads In Blogger (500 Views)

How Can I Make A Sticky Header Stay Fixed At The Top / Need Help On How To Activate Sticky Header In My Website / How To Remove Footer Credit In Blogger Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Sticky Ads In Blogger by tonystarkworld(m): 4:09am On Jun 15, 2021
What are Sticky Ads?
Sticky Ad (Anchor Ad) is a type of overlay ad which stays at the fixed position of a webpage regardless of scrolling. These are generally used in top, bottom, left & right sidebar.

Benefits of Sticky Ads
Sticky Ads are very helpful to increase the revenue as it increases the impression and CTR, CPM value of your website. Also it increases the viewability of ads which is very helpful to optimize the ad revenue.

Adding sticky ads in blogger is very easy process. You have to follow the three simple steps.

Steps to add Sticky Ads:- https://www.asthemesworld.xyz/2021/06/how-to-add-responsive-bottom-sticky-ads-in-blogger.html

Re: How To Add Sticky Ads In Blogger by Emeka71(m): 6:41am On Jun 15, 2021
Nice information.

1 Like

Re: How To Add Sticky Ads In Blogger by tonystarkworld(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
Emeka71:
Nice information.
Thank You...�

(1) (Reply)

The One Thing I Dislike About Nairaland!! / What Are Backlinks, Importance, Advantages, How To Get Quality Backlinks? / Finally! You Can Get Cheap Domain Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.