Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos (17443 Views)

Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act / Abdulmumin Jibrin Defends Buhari's Tooth-picking Photo By Comparing It To Obama / #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by meolaniyi(m): 7:03am On Jun 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by avalontony(m): 7:03am On Jun 15, 2021
; Duplicate of an animal grin
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by sammirano: 7:04am On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:
This one no be igbo sense ... Na ebonyi..

Speaking like a Yoruba man... dancing with words..

Tell him straight not to bend words

Igbos are being played on daily in every aspect and sector of Nigeria government and Nigeria as a country

You for tell em straight to name one federal infrastructure in the whole of south east.

Then name one functioning anything federal government in the entire southeast

Then name one federal government employment structure in the east.

Umahi is still a fool..

Dancing diplomatically to please Buhari

Idiot of a human.

See foolishness. Ebonyi is more igbo than you mofo. Igbos just hate themselves.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 15, 2021
Lool he couldn't mention the appointments igbo's have gotten under buhari, clown
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Richieniit: 7:06am On Jun 15, 2021
vedaxcool:

This is what beerfraud looks like,they will have citizens tagged as senseless, outcast, slaves, ritualist, cannibals etc. It won't be pretty at all.

What's your point exactly I'm trying to pick brain from all you've said
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Asgard73: 7:06am On Jun 15, 2021
sammirano:

See foolishness. Ebonyi is more igbo than you mofo. Igbos just hate themselves.

No vex.. sense is relative
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Eriokanmi: 7:09am On Jun 15, 2021
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://media1./images/7762041fed66f2e2c5d370e11427e9c8/tenor.gif?itemid=21122205[/img]
Wetin Michele dey fin for barak office lool @ your meme. The scene was like, oya stop checking your phone, let's go we're almost late grin
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by tujays(m): 7:10am On Jun 15, 2021
Richieniit:
Ebonyi people get sense ? Mschwww
dem get sense pass all of una for that zoo dot in a circle. una think say na gragra and throwing random insults/tantrums with no single logic makes you smarter?? "fvvking clowns" civilized and sensible people don't act the way you Ipobians act. with your over bloated ego and self acclaimed super humans, you will always lose and wail nothing will change. Fools.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by BigBashiru: 7:11am On Jun 15, 2021
Seniorwriter:

SMH @ his asslicking abilities.
Not surprised though because Nigerian politicians are known for lies, falsehood and fruad acts.
With the glaring nepotistic method Buhari appoints you still have the temerity to say such. This Governor is a disgrace.

Fire him because Buhari is competent too abi...see like matters attract each other ..they are all incompetent and clueless leaders.
so unfortunate these are the clueless people in power!.
We need young visionary leaders abeg not these charlatans presently parading themselves.

@Seniorwriter
Buhari is very competent... but Nigerians never appreciate their presidents and the culture of the nigerians is incessant bashing of their presidents - quite disgraceful. Buhari is quite competent and if it were possible I would have wanted him to run for 3rd term.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Richieniit: 7:12am On Jun 15, 2021
tujays:
dem get sense pass all of una for that zoo dot in a circle. una think say na gragra and throwing random insults/tantrums with no single logic makes you smarter?? "fvvking clowns" civilized and sensible people don't act the way you Ipobians act. with your over bloated ego and self acclaimed super humans, you will always lose and wail nothing will change. Fools.

All ds NONSENSE you type above.. hmmm you no fit talk em for my front.. the beating i go give you eerh! You go understand i get super human strength.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by iampeterben(m): 7:14am On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by CSTRR: 7:15am On Jun 15, 2021
Even hardened supporters of buhari agree that the east is not properly represented under Buhari.

Their only excuse is that the east did not vote for him.

These ones are not worth being called leaders.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by ORIAYO70(m): 7:16am On Jun 15, 2021
contigiency:
https://punchng.com/umahi-defends-buharis-appointments-says-seast-govs-youths-meet-saturday/?amp

Soon some stupid Ipob will be blaming Yoruba for voting Buhari......

But copious of their kinsmen later join same party they profess that it was Yoruba that voted in..

Everyone knows that the appointment is not fair to southerners, now see Umahi

Ndi ara
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by moshino(m): 7:16am On Jun 15, 2021
Racoon:
Meanwhile same Dave Umahi was singing a different song when he was on the other side of the political divide. Pathological liars and compound fools.This is what any one becomes when he joins this coven of wicked men and women.You cant belong there and reason rationally.

Apart from insults, abuse and name-calling, can you articulate and categorize your displeasure, and suggest a solution you perceive to be fair, just and equitable.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by respectfully: 7:17am On Jun 15, 2021
This is one of the reasons why Igbos will never become president. There is no unity among themselves. I can vividly recall the time where Ike Ekweremadu was a deputy Senate president and was allowed the Senate to proscribed his own tribe as a terrorist group without any objection. Meanwhile, Fulani terrorists are going around killing innocent people but they are not proscribed as terrorists group. Only Senator Aberibe represents his people well.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by na2016: 7:17am On Jun 15, 2021
I am not shocked, this act is typical of Igbo men, they can easily betray! They don't have a common voice. And lastly, Biafra will never see the light of the day because the minority in that country would be greatly marginalized by a common Igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by tujays(m): 7:17am On Jun 15, 2021
Richieniit:

All ds NONSENSE you type above.. hmmm you no fit talk em for my front.. the beating i go give you eerh! You go understand i get super human strength.
you want beat person wey you never see Physically before? Lmao fvvking ridiculous grin That's why I said logic is Far away from you guys. wetin give you confidence say you go fit beat me when you see me in person Tho?? Fvvking Childish clown undecided
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Richieniit: 7:20am On Jun 15, 2021
tujays:
you want beat person wey you never see Physically before? Lmao fvvking ridiculous grin That's why I said logic is Far away from you guys. wetin give you confidence say you go fit beat me when you see me in person Tho?? Fvvking Childish clown undecided

From your stupid writing i can tell you're in lagos cos na una they use mouth best person... If i am right abt you staying in lagos pls turn up to any address of your choice and see what's abt to happen to you unless you're in mid 40s..

Don't get me wrong or mistake me for a violent person.. I just want to beat senses into your dummie brain
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Commentor: 7:21am On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:
This one no be igbo sense ... Na politics

Igbos are being played on daily in every aspect and sector of Nigeria government and Nigeria as a country

You for tell em straight to name one federal infrastructure in the whole of south east.

Umahi is still a fool..

Idiot of a human.

2nd Niger bridge.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Web2020: 7:21am On Jun 15, 2021
This OPS is an evil, where in that article did Umahi said the Igbos were not marginalised, where? Umahi said there are certain thing that is going on that the president may not be aware of. That is a subtle way of saying, yes we are marginalised but the president may not know. Again, he was only being careful with his choice of words. If you read between the lines you understand the tune and direction of the man. He equally said something about denying the Ibos of their promotions.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by godlessmind: 7:22am On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by CzarChris(m): 7:23am On Jun 15, 2021
contigiency:
https://punchng.com/umahi-defends-buharis-appointments-says-seast-govs-youths-meet-saturday/?amp
I never knew that the day would come that I will continually call several so called Igbo leaders efu léfụs.

What a mess, what an actual mess.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by atobs4real(m): 7:23am On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:
This one no be igbo sense ... Na politics

Umahi is still a fool..

Idiot of a human.
If he is your father will you call him a fool? He has bills to pay
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by michoim(m): 7:23am On Jun 15, 2021
Correct talk
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Ausval: 7:25am On Jun 15, 2021
When you choose your ambition over your people chaos await you in the end

These are some of the reasons Igbo's will never agree that ebonyi is an igbo state ,everything about them is so off ... They are saboteurs , they are heartless ,they are wicked and so on ..
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by 36STATES: 7:25am On Jun 15, 2021
mrvitalis:
Ipob meds to take over the political structure of igbos honestly

Tell members to register for voters card , diffuse your members into small unknown parties ...3 days to election publish names of IPOB candidates ... through your ipob family groups n social media

I'm sure they can win 60% of the positions

Let's stop this idi.ts from embarrassing us

I have been advocating this since 2015. There is no way IPOB or other Biafran movements can achieve anything without having a political wing and a militant wing. Now we have ESN, the next thing is a political platform to send people to Abuja and every elected posts in Nigeria.

Only people that support Biafra may be asked to stand for election, I don't think anyone can defy that in Igbo land if ESN gives such order.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Web2020: 7:26am On Jun 15, 2021
BigBashiru:

Buhari is very competent... but Nigerians never appreciate their presidents and the culture of the nigerians is incessant bashing of their presidents - quite disgraceful. Buhari is quite competent and if it were possible I would have wanted him to run for 3rd term.

May God rule your life the way Buhari is ruling Nigeria. Say Amen with a loud voice.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by History555: 7:26am On Jun 15, 2021
This man thinks buhari likes him. He is deceiving himself. Buhari does not give a damn about him. As far as buhari is concerned he is lpob

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers: PDP Fumes As Fubara Defends Tinubu Over Peace Deal / Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / Omo-agege Will Be Allowed To Resume – Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.