Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos (17532 Views)

Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act / Abdulmumin Jibrin Defends Buhari's Tooth-picking Photo By Comparing It To Obama / #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by tujays(m): 7:26am On Jun 15, 2021
Richieniit:

From your stupid writing i can tell you're in lagos cos na una they use mouth best person... If i am right abt you staying in lagos pls turn up to any address of your choice and see what's abt to happen to you unless you're in mid 40s..

Don't get me wrong or mistake me for a violent person.. I just want to beat senses into your dummie brain
Nigro you're Highly pained. Wish I was near you to ask little kids your mates to lay you down and flog you for me for a penny. undecided
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Minjim: 7:26am On Jun 15, 2021
Igbos always want to be given everything. And if they're not given- they've been marginalised period!

Yorubas didn't cry maginalisation during Gej. They went to the drawing board and strategised.

I'll advise Igbos to do same and stop expecting to reap where they didn't sow.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by r4bbit: 7:31am On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:
This one no be igbo sense ... Na politics

Speaking like a Yoruba man... dancing with words..

Tell him straight not to bend words

Igbos are being played on daily in every aspect and sector of Nigeria government and Nigeria as a country

You for tell em straight to name one federal infrastructure in the whole of south east.

Then name one functioning anything federal government in the entire southeast

Then name one federal government employment structure in the east.

Umahi is still a fool..

Dancing diplomatically to please Buhari

Idiot of a human.

At first your words made sense #
But when you included Yoruba into something deh are not even involved in.. Wetin concern yoruba with this nw na..... No be stupidity b dat.. I hate when fvck hole tribalists lyk u are always looking for another tribe to blame for your own problems..#you NO wise at all # you be mumu know this and know peace#
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by ifynicky: 7:36am On Jun 15, 2021
The 2 coin governor.

I use to think at a particular stage in life truth would be your default setting, but this people are so wicked and selfish to the point that they can sell their soul (that is if they have not sold all) to the devil and keep the change.

All because you want to be president, your people are belong massacred daily and you do nothing and still please the killers.

Today you come online and tell them if someone comes with stick to kill you, you too pick up a stick.

When the people pick up the stick you still come and condemn them for defending themselves.

May thunder arise and do its job..........
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by LoveThemChubby(m): 7:38am On Jun 15, 2021
mrvitalis:
Ipob meds to take over the political structure of igbos honestly

Tell members to register for voters card , diffuse your members into small unknown parties ...3 days to election publish names of IPOB candidates ... through your ipob family groups n social media

I'm sure they can win 60% of the positions

Let's stop this idi.ts from embarrassing us

This would have been a peefect solution but no MNK will prefer to boycot elections
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by engrben25: 7:39am On Jun 15, 2021
talk about the killings in your state and not this rubbish you are saying Position 2023 has already started
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Web2020: 7:40am On Jun 15, 2021
History555:
This man thinks buhari likes him. He is deceiving himself. Buhari does not give a damn about him. As far as buhari is concerned he is lpob
My dear, Umahi did not say Buhari is fair to the Igbos with appointments. The Ops is just mishivious with the title of the topic. Kindly carefully read the article to find out for yourself. Very sad. Here is the summary of the article:
1. The youths may have bases for their agitations, but they are going to find out on the 19th.
2. There are certain things including deniers of promotions against Ibos he thinks Buhari is not aware of.
3. He don't believe secession
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by r4bbit: 7:41am On Jun 15, 2021
Richieniit:

From your stupid writing i can tell you're in lagos cos na una they use mouth best person... If i am right abt you staying in lagos pls turn up to any address of your choice and see what's abt to happen to you unless you're in mid 40s..

Don't get me wrong or mistake me for a violent person.. I just want to beat senses into your dummie brain
Mah friend go and sit down #
Odas deh work on how to make dier life better for dis kind economy ...
You deh talk about fighting the person wey u neva see..... # mumu
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 15, 2021
First it was Iberibeism now its Efulefuism.
Devil no try at all.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Urchmantete: 7:42am On Jun 15, 2021
Otulated human being
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by SOAG(m): 7:44am On Jun 15, 2021
mrvitalis:
Ipob meds to take over the political structure of igbos honestly

Tell members to register for voters card , diffuse your members into small unknown parties ...3 days to election publish names of IPOB candidates ... through your ipob family groups n social media

I'm sure they can win 60% of the positions

Good thinking
Let's stop this idi.ts from embarrassing us
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Web2020: 7:46am On Jun 15, 2021
Proadroit:
Lool he couldn't mention the appointments igbo's have gotten under buhari, clown
Don't read only the heading; read the entire article. The heading is misleading. Umahi never said anything like what the heading is suggesting. Ops is a Buhari online agent. But you people should learn to read. The heading is not enough to conclude in a matter.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Awoo88: 7:46am On Jun 15, 2021
Igbos in position are the worst enemies of igbos. The yoruba holding political office will rather keep quiet. But the igbos, ass licking bastards
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 15, 2021
I speculate that this man is smoking something, and what ever he is smoking is not good for the Igbos
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by mudiana(m): 7:51am On Jun 15, 2021
contigiency:
https://punchng.com/umahi-defends-buharis-appointments-says-seast-govs-youths-meet-saturday/?amp
No morals in d society anymore. Old men lying like their lives depends on it.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by tnerro1(m): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2021
Ok na, the person I Dey shout for say him no get problem, ok na to keep shut be that angry
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by dmbb: 7:53am On Jun 15, 2021
You have made sense your Excellency
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Nathaniel111(m): 7:53am On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:

Igbos are being played on daily in every aspect and sector of Nigeria government and Nigeria as a country

You for tell em straight to name one federal infrastructure in the whole of south east.

Umahi is still a fool..

Dancing diplomatically to
please Buhari

Idiot of a human.

Umahi fit be fool, but you foolish pass am.
U dey der dey hate on Yoruba like say if you not type am for your meaningless comment you no go make am till end of the day.
stupid FLATRON.

Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by sugarfrank(m): 7:53am On Jun 15, 2021
This idiot lost my respect the moment he joined the Autocratic party of conmen (APC). Anu mpam!
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by EagleNest(m): 7:54am On Jun 15, 2021
His Personal ambition will not allow him speak truth. He is ambivalent so that he doesn't jeopardize his chances. Very soon it will dawn on him.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Teejay13(m): 7:54am On Jun 15, 2021
Okay, we haf hear you!
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Sanchez01: 7:56am On Jun 15, 2021
You wonder why the Fulanis and the Presidency insult the Igbo people periodically without fear of being called to order... The enemy of the Igbos are none other than Igbo politicians.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by udemzyudex(m): 7:56am On Jun 15, 2021
No wonder most igbos dislike Ebonyi people
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Nathaniel111(m): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2021
CharleyBright:
People like this are the main problem we continually say the Ibos are their own problem. They are simply not united in their views.

Na greed go kee dem am.
Igbo pipu too greedy.
Too much love of money go consume dem.
Giv dem biyafra and see dem kill themselves on top sharing formula.

Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by naijadrivablog: 7:59am On Jun 15, 2021
Foolish man.

Come and win presidency come 2023.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by emerged01(m): 8:00am On Jun 15, 2021
One thing I like about southwest governors don’t talk rubbish that will anger the people of their region even when they belong to APC.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Bar1941(m): 8:01am On Jun 15, 2021
This people are just too confused.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by owobokiri(m): 8:03am On Jun 15, 2021
vedaxcool:

This is what beerfraud looks like,they will have citizens tagged as senseless, outcast, slaves, ritualist, cannibals etc. It won't be pretty at all.
Comon shut up!
How is that your wahala?
Useless Unity Beggar!
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by chinonsoso: 8:05am On Jun 15, 2021
It is well with Nigeria o.
As an Igbo man, I don't feel marginalised.
I studied a very good course in a southwestern University and I work in a company headed by Igbos, Yorubas and Hausa's here in Lagos. We are well paid and we'll treated.

My message to my brothers in the east:
Empower your self with knowledge. Work hard and show love to your fellow man. Igbos in the south west are treated very fairly. Our businesses are moving well and our children are doing very well also. Nobody is marginalising anybody here ooo.

Umunne m mara ihe

1 Like

Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Adrian98(m): 8:08am On Jun 15, 2021
truth be told. if BIAFRA is given they wont still have peace. just look at these governors. they only think about themselves.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by emmnprince(m): 8:10am On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:

Umahi is still a fool..

Dancing diplomatically to please Buhari

Idiot of a human.

What about the second Niger bridge under construction then. Dem don complete am?
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by NaMe4: 8:13am On Jun 15, 2021
Toh. There you have it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buni Wins Re-Election Bid In Yobe State / 2023: God Will Punish Those Who Rigged Ogun Gov’ship Election– Adebutu Blows Hot / Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.