Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos (17440 Views)

Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act / Abdulmumin Jibrin Defends Buhari's Tooth-picking Photo By Comparing It To Obama / #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by OneCorner: 8:25am On Jun 15, 2021
Igbos and double standard
Cunning and untrustworthy set of people
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:28am On Jun 15, 2021
Monogamy:
Just and wait and see how they are going to lambast Umahi for this statement

Nigeria is toxic. Very toxic, in America you don’t see politicians jumping ship anyhow, Nigeria so so easy, if they can’t be committed to a party how will they be committed to lead you.

Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Bluntemperor: 8:31am On Jun 15, 2021
SEGLIZ:
a nation being under men without integrity.

Nigeria has been like that for a very long time!
A nation with unserious power mongers.
Is Umahi an APC Clout or PDP ganderm,as the people above me refused to say ,the Governor
is a PDP man.
Kudos to our Daddy's comments ' a dot in a circle'.
The Southerners are the big problems of Nigeria as a whole
,just give them small appointments,they forsake their root.
This is a Governor from our East talking this baldadash!
Remember June 12 and you remember Arthur Nzeribe's role!
Worst was a Judge that deliver judgement in the night during that time.
The rest na history they say.Mr Umahi, everything you say,we heard you Sir.
Una well done o!
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Richieniit: 8:35am On Jun 15, 2021
tujays:
Nigro you're Highly pained. Wish I was near you to ask little kids your mates to lay you down and flog you for me for a penny. undecided

Pained about what exactly When it comes to igbos una get power to vomit trash.. kids to flog me for a penny? You no get hands ? Idiot
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Richieniit: 8:37am On Jun 15, 2021
r4bbit:

Mah friend go and sit down #
Odas deh work on how to make dier life better for dis kind economy ...
You deh talk about fighting the person wey u neva see..... # mumu

Ogbeni i earn well and if you're hungry pls dm me lemme teach you legit way to make good money... If you don't understand what I mean by beat sense no quote me again before i swear give you
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Godstiger(m): 8:39am On Jun 15, 2021
Sir i beg to differ, you do not speak for the interest of the masses but just for your own selfish interest "typical nigeria politician.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by tujays(m): 8:45am On Jun 15, 2021
Richieniit:

Pained about what exactly When it comes to igbos una get power to vomit trash.. kids to flog me for a penny? You no get hands ? Idiot
Talking about Vomiting Trash Give that Trash talking shit to Igbos. Trash talking with no logic. Attention Seekers. No be only una dey This country. we gat 500++ ethnic groups in this country, you guys cunningly lumped everyone into Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba. just to score a cheap political point. you guys turned Nigeria into a Tribalistic Entity by dishing out lies and fake news as facts. you wanna run away after you contributed Immensely to the Underdevelopment of Nigeria. You aint Going nowhere Nigros. Nobody is leaving. you either change from your evil ways to make the Nation a better one or we will all suffer from the shame together.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Patrioticman007(m): 8:46am On Jun 15, 2021
mrvitalis:
Ipob meds to take over the political structure of igbos honestly

Tell members to register for voters card , diffuse your members into small unknown parties ...3 days to election publish names of IPOB candidates ... through your ipob family groups n social media

I'm sure they can win 60% of the positions

Let's stop this idi.ts from embarrassing us

Too much sense will not kill you, how I wish you will head ipob to implement this plan, so that the killings will stop.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by stieyven(m): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:
This one no be igbo sense ... Na politics

Speaking like a Yoruba man... dancing with words..

Tell him straight not to bend words

Igbos are being played on daily in every aspect and sector of Nigeria government and Nigeria as a country

You for tell em straight to name one federal infrastructure in the whole of south east.

Then name one functioning anything federal government in the entire southeast

Then name one federal government employment structure in the east.

Umahi is still a fool..

Dancing diplomatically to please Buhari

Idiot of a human.
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Richieniit: 8:47am On Jun 15, 2021
tujays:
Talking about Vomiting Trash Give that Trash talking shit to Igbos. Trash talking with no logic. Attention Seekers. No be only una dey This country. we gat 500++ ethnic groups in this country, you guys cunningly lumped everyone into Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba. just to score a cheap political point. you guys turned Nigeria into a Tribalistic Entity by dishing out lies and fake news as facts. you wanna run away after you contributed Immensely to the Underdevelopment of Nigeria. You aint Going nowhere Nigros. Nobody is leaving. you either change from your evil ways to make the Nation a better one or we will all suffer from the shame together.

Abeg watin this one they talk? My name is Richie not buhari so know where to point fingers lol
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Tochj(m): 8:48am On Jun 15, 2021
Those asking us why we hate APC
Look no further
The Answer is here
PDP is bad I accept
But this APC have a way of making their members mad.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Ngenge(m): 9:03am On Jun 15, 2021
Ngige
Uzodinma
Umahi ........ are sycophants, charlatans and are candidates of hell fire
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by KenModi(m): 9:03am On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:
This one no be igbo sense ... Na politics

Speaking like a Yoruba man... dancing with words..

Tell him straight not to bend words

Igbos are being played on daily in every aspect and sector of Nigeria government and Nigeria as a country

You for tell em straight to name one federal infrastructure in the whole of south east.

Then name one functioning anything federal government in the entire southeast

Then name one federal government employment structure in the east.

Umahi is still a fool..

Dancing diplomatically to please Buhari

Idiot of a human.

It is not only in the southeast; there is no sector of the Nigerian society and economy that is functioning properly; not a single one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Progressyac: 9:04am On Jun 15, 2021
You no get sense
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by berrystunn(m): 9:05am On Jun 15, 2021
mrvitalis:

Tell members to register for voters card , diffuse your members into small unknown parties ...3 days to election publish names of IPOB candidates ... through your ipob family groups n social media

Ipob should continue fooling them self
Insulting and insulting waiting for nothing.. control noting...

1 Like

Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by joinnow: 9:15am On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Foolishbuhari: 9:35am On Jun 15, 2021
mrvitalis:

Exactly what I've been telling them Bro. But most say Nigeria is bad and they want nothing to do with Nigeria. Forgetting they are "Nigerians" whether they like it or not. Look at the bright side, a pro Biafra governor won't like hopeless supremecourtdinma set the military upon his own people!

Pro- Biafra leaders will make the group speak with one voice! Look at Catalonia . Just imagine when MNK came to Nigeria then. If he wanted to, he could have restructured the political landscape of the SE. The following he commands is massive. Say he contested for governor of Abia state, he'd have won it hands down and people he supports across the region could also win.

They deliver, they'd show the people of the south east a taste of good governance. Show them a glimpse of what Biafra could and would be, if realized. That would sway public opinion and put dead to the spineless, useless, voiceless, ass licking governors and politicians from the region.

Little by little they push their reps in all houses to move the motion. But no they want to go the confrontational route which would lead to the death of people forgetting no matter how ready people are to die for a cause, reality sets in sometimes when it's your turn to do the dying.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by renew4life: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2021
Anaerobi:
This man don't have sense.
Why now ....Be Soft...
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Armanipounds: 9:58am On Jun 15, 2021
This Umahi guy deserved the kind of factory reset sense beating meted out to a certain senator in Germany by IPOB! Umahi is not in a position to speak for Ndigbo holistically! He can only speak for himself and the state he governs! Umahi sat his logical reasoning on it's head by making that stupid sly remark that Ndigbo are not marginalized in Nigeria!
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Anaerobi(m): 10:13am On Jun 15, 2021
renew4life:
Why now ....Be Soft...

It hurt to see igbo man without sense.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 15, 2021
BigBashiru:

Buhari is very competent... but Nigerians never appreciate their presidents and the culture of the nigerians is incessant bashing of their presidents - quite disgraceful. Buhari is quite competent and if it were possible I would have wanted him to run for 3rd term.

you must be from the north, only you people have the capacity to reason upside down.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2021
Racoon:
I guess Umahi does not know the implication of this reckless statement.This still tells you that the region is still being marginalised since Buhari must be surpised, shocked, or unaware that the SE is being marginalised.

Col.Umar Dangiwa(rtd) among the many notably sane and discerning Nigerians wrote him a letter warning him about the dangers of marginalizing certain regions of the country because of parochial sentiments but the unstatemanly president carried on with his bigotry and nepotism.
col Umar is a fool for writing such letter... We have over 300 tribes in Nigeria why is that igbos cry too much... Is emefiele not Igbo is Irabor from Delta not Igbo... Nonsense..
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by obicmag(m): 10:25am On Jun 15, 2021
I can only see ogogoro in his medula. Nonsense
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by 4kizo(m): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2021
We know when people without brain talks
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 15, 2021
Racoon:
Meanwhile same Dave Umahi was singing a different song when he was on the other side of the political divide.

Pathological liars and compound fools.This is what any one becomes when he joins this coven of wicked men and women.You cant belong there and reason rationally.

All saboteurs of Biafra would be served in their coin in due time.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by kellyzaf(m): 11:32am On Jun 15, 2021
The most foolish Eastern Governor, Idiot
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by makavelli80(m): 11:39am On Jun 15, 2021
amadeusbane8:
Ebonyi people get sense ? Mschwww

How would u 'sell free Ebooks'?
Learn How To Make N200,000-N400,000 Monthly Selling Free Ebooks Online
Its a 100% FREE Class Hosted on Telegram.

To Join Click on the Join Link Below

JOIN GROUP
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by YangaBabe: 11:54am On Jun 15, 2021
this man no just get sense ne o
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by fombi: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2021
Igbos you guys keeping betraying yourselves. I hope Biafra won't become another Somalia and Northern Nigeria in the future.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Ariani: 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
BigBashiru:

Godwin Emefiele should have been fired a long time ago. Under his watch 1 naira is exchanging for N500. If Buhari fire him, they will cry nepotism. If Buhari leave him to stay they will say "Buhari is a disaster" that $1 - N500. That guy should be fired whether Igbo or no Igbo but I guess Buhari is just holding on given previous complaints of "nepotistic appointments". Nigerians sha.

Is Emefiele an Igbo?

He is an Ika biko.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Slimwhyt(m): 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
This man is not well
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Ariani: 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
amadeusbane8:
Ebonyi people get sense ? Mschwww

Learn How To Make N200,000-N400,000 Monthly Selling Free Ebooks Online
Its a 100% FREE Class Hosted on Telegram.

To Join Click on the Join Link Below

JOIN GROUP

Mugu.
Is Ngige from Ebonyi State too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Withdraw His Membership Of PDP Zoning Committe Over Presidential Ambition / Enugu Land Owners React To Victor Nnam's Resignation / Buni Wins Re-Election Bid In Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.