Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,320 members, 7,826,279 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought (87194 Views)

Europe Faces Worst Drought In 500 Years ( Pics, Video) / London’s River Thames Shrinks As Extreme Heat, Looming Drought Dry Up Source / China Erects Brand New Statue to Honour Trump's Incredible Year As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by Nobody: 2:55am On Jun 16, 2021
The gods must be Hot
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by AmeLonRo(m): 4:02am On Jun 16, 2021
Lawgod247:
Nawa
name real wa... How much do you do business name registration? What's the use of only business name registration?
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by olmoRoc: 4:54am On Jun 16, 2021
The miniature ones are a common sight in Thailand. You'll see it in shops and even homes.

Also, some women are fond of holding on to their man's while sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by muller101(m): 5:28am On Jun 16, 2021
Guyman02:
This is why we don't experience drought in Yorubaland, the Ooni wears the pennis on his head every day which is a symbol of fertility grin grin
Now you know why Yorubaland has the highest number of natural born twins and triplets in the world grin
last year there was.
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by Goalnaldo(m): 6:43am On Jun 16, 2021
Asgard73:
No be any shocker...

Nigeria get oduduwA Head for ile ife..
Akwa cross get one big mermaid structure if you travel by water from oron to calabar.. that mermaid structure go cut your liver if you see am..

Every aboki with him kettle.
Really? I'm beginning to shake here sef. I don't like sculptures let alone a giant one. I always have this fear of them coming alive no thanks to some movies I watched before smiley
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 16, 2021
meobizy:
Title says “massive.” The picture shows its not up to seven feet.
You can swallow it abi
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by petitejolie(f): 7:05am On Jun 16, 2021
Na balz this ones want dey worship now . Those countries in that part of the world can worship anything ehnnnn....
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:11am On Jun 16, 2021
Ishilove:

Don't you have broke hoes to slay?
I'm still looking for grin
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by Wapchrist1(m): 7:15am On Jun 16, 2021
When We hv lost our Traditions to white an tradition
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:19am On Jun 16, 2021
uuzba:

The issue of bad road for Nigeria tire me.
It is actually the duty of the local government to do the roads.
But the stupid form of government we have in Nigeria, has put State government and local government under state government.
This is not done in other nations.
Our Federal govt, gives money to State govt.
State govt will only give Local govt small money like houseboy. So all the roads are unmaintained, gutter dirty, no transformer. And that is the problem.
I lived in UK small. And they don't have state government there. Just local government fully empowered from the top, Prime minister to make everything good.
Everything in Nigeria is just corruption, that's why nothing works. they actually don't care about the welfare of this country, as far as they can loot. it's really a pity. Everytime i travel out of Nigeria I just weep, I don't think we will get there.

1 Like

Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by maisauki: 7:38am On Jun 16, 2021
9ton:
when you think you have seen it all boom another one pops up from nowhere..
As if you read my mind, this is what I wanted to type
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by maisauki: 7:40am On Jun 16, 2021
Oxb90:
At my age I thought I have seen and heard it all, now I realise say na genesis I de. The other time a certain woman was seen frying penis and this beautiful morning a whole village de worship am. Wetin penis go do for this world eh, make I live am.
Elder Statesman! I hope your type isn't that of Orubebe
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by bulkwealth(m): 8:00am On Jun 16, 2021
I thought I ve seen it all ,
Contact us for Ruzu herbal bitters and other Ruzu products
+2348037816469
www.ruzushop.com
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by Calitoscassius(m): 8:02am On Jun 16, 2021
Whatever works for them, afterall some people are worshipping some guy called God who they claim lives in the sky. Which is one worst? undecided Giant phallus or sky God?
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by Bighead95(m): 8:11am On Jun 16, 2021
I get to believe that ...... Anything you believe in will surely work for you.... I don't conderm.

Praise God the purpose of putting the pig penis is already showing
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by Bighead95(m): 8:14am On Jun 16, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Whatever works for them, afterall some people are worshipping some guy called God who they claim lives in the sky. Which is one worst? undecided Giant phallus or sky God?

Hmmmm christians will leave you for God ..but if the muslims come to you ...... You sure sey you go fit wait �

1 Like

Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by Calitoscassius(m): 8:24am On Jun 16, 2021
Bighead95:

Hmmmm christians will leave you for God ..but if the muslims come to you ...... You sure sey you go fit wait �
Yea! That is the foolishness of christians they leave everything for God as for muslims atleast they are not hyporcrites they straightaway blows people who don't agree with their warped religion up with bombs.
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by Goalnaldo(m): 8:28am On Jun 16, 2021
cliffypatt:

Upload the mermaid pic make we see?
me too I'll like to see it. I googled it but didn't see anything
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by popweezy(m): 8:45am On Jun 16, 2021
Guyman02:
This is why we don't experience drought in Yorubaland, the Ooni wears the pennis on his head every day which is a symbol of fertility grin grin
Now you know why Yorubaland has the highest number of natural born twins and triplets in the world grin
you be werey I swear grin grin
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by payloader(m): 8:47am On Jun 16, 2021
Guyman02:
He should have saved the stress of wearing a fake preek by removing his zip and walking around with his real one. At least your Yoruba deities will appreciate that one as a real sacrifice. Nonsense and heathenism.
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 16, 2021
acesboy:
Lol....
Shedrack777:
some women now will be thinking of how to sit on that to achieve massive orgasm
Lol....
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by magzey: 9:08am On Jun 16, 2021
This is gender discrimination what about us.? grin

Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by Bighead95(m): 10:14am On Jun 16, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Yea! That is the foolishness of christians they leave everything for God as for muslims atleast they are not hyporcrites they straightaway blows people who don't agree with their warped religion up with bombs.
.... I think diff religion have there ways of handling things .. christians believes you can't fight for God...

While the muslims believes you can fight for God according to the quran Mohammed (SAW) was a great worrior ......

I think it works for both parties .........

Me I no do (christian I no do muslim) but I make sure I love my neighbor and I thank GOD for life

1 Like

Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by sque007: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2021
damn nigah Hot mufu everywere
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by Calitoscassius(m): 10:31am On Jun 16, 2021
Bighead95:
.... I think diff religion have there ways of handling things .. christians believes you can't fight for God...

While the muslims believes you can fight for God according to the quran Mohammed (SAW) was a great worrior ......

I think it works for both parties .........

Me I no do (christian I no do muslim) but I make sure I love my neighbor and I thank GOD for life

Very understandable, but why do christians insults me always or tell me that i will die or tell me that i will go to hell when i say to them that God doesn't exist, Jesus doesn't exists or Jesus is useless for letting his worshippers die of hunger, sickness and starvations. I also ussually say to them why are they angry unbehalf of God or Jesus why can't Jesus speak for himself when i say that Jesus is useless. Why do they always speak for God or Jesus? Which confirms my curiosity that God or Jesus doesn't exist if Jesus and God cannot speak for themselves grin grin
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by goldmatrix(m): 10:44am On Jun 16, 2021
Bobrisky wouldn't understand this..
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by Bighead95(m): 10:49am On Jun 16, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Very understandable, but why do christians insults me always or tell me that i will die or tell me that i will go to hell when i say to them that God doesn't exist, Jesus doesn't exists or Jesus is useless for letting his worshippers die of hunger, sickness and starvations. I also ussually say to them why are they angry unbehalf of God or Jesus why can't Jesus speak for himself when i say that Jesus is useless. Why do they always speak for God or Jesus? Which confirms my curiosity that God or Jesus doesn't exist if Jesus and God cannot speak for themselves grin grin

This one loud oooo........ Ahhhh if na muslim you go talk this to omo na shariah straight oo.

Actually we all have diff believes though but that doesn't mean we should impose our believe on people....

Bro make I no lie you the way you dey put am go vex person wey no dey vex sef ....

Me I don't believe in (rapture is coming ) I believe if you die your rapture don come be that ..... Humans go surely dey exist so far we dey born everyday..... �
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by Calitoscassius(m): 11:01am On Jun 16, 2021
Bighead95:

This one loud oooo........ Ahhhh if na muslim you go talk this to omo na shariah straight oo.

Actually we all have diff believes though but that doesn't mean we should impose our believe on people....

Bro make I no lie you the way you dey put am go vex person wey no dey vex sef ....

Me I don't believe in (rapture is coming ) I believe if you die your rapture don come be that ..... Humans go surely dey exist so far we dey born everyday..... �
you are correct!

But if really they are truely christians my opinion on their God or Jesus should not make them vex, that would make them gullible, stupeed and hyporcritical because Jesus might not vex if i call him useless. This why they sound really ignorant and mentally ill. How can some one in their right mind say that i will die because i said that Jesus is useless or Allah is useless? How do they know if allah or Jesus is not useless as i said? grin

You are totally correct! About rapture, death and human existence. You are very knowledgeable. Your head is correct! Unlike most Africans when it comes to religion.
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by pacespot(m): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2021
So na like this joystick dey separated, well I don't know how Thai joysticks take be o cheesy grin
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by pholu88(f): 11:30am On Jun 16, 2021
grin grin wonders shall never end grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by misterjosh(m): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2021
Drought? But the ground looks wet. Guess their prayers have been answered already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) / Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) / Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.