Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought (87153 Views)

Europe Faces Worst Drought In 500 Years ( Pics, Video) / London’s River Thames Shrinks As Extreme Heat, Looming Drought Dry Up Source / China Erects Brand New Statue to Honour Trump's Incredible Year As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
See road, reminds me of one community in Etche, Thailand is just trying to cement its position as the worlds prostitutionn capital.
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by TruthinAction: 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
Hanibbal:

No they won't incur God's wrath. God is still calling them to repentance. The problem there is demons would have inroads into their lives and it will be a great torment.

They sure will because they are not ignorant of the gospel. Idolatry is a curse to those who practice it.
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by Arizonaguy(m): 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
meobizy:
Title says “massive.” The picture shows its not up to seven feet.
still massive....you'd be screaming your life away under that
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by errigdee: 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
Raring a STATUE will never change anything
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by DonroxyII: 10:22am On Jun 19, 2021
9ton:
when you think you have seen it all boom another one pops up from nowhere..
Human Mind is so powerful that when they all concentrate their belief on the big Gbola right there .... Rain shall fall and they will all give thanks to the big Gbola...

Sculptors set wants to cash out they already requesting for offerings
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by DonroxyII: 10:24am On Jun 19, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Phallus is the symbol of fertility worship in paganism. And it's most common among Eastern/Asians religious culture.
Some foolish Africans think Africans are the only one who believe in the supernatural and superstitions. This is Thailand erecting the symbol of a deity worship in 2021.
Only if Africans can calm down to understand their culture and of others across the world.
Calm down is not in African dictionary and The white men has deceptively lied to Africans that their Technology is a fallacy but they stole the gods and researched their Potents only started returning some when the younger generations has lost track of their root !!

1 Like

Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by DonroxyII: 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
Bighead95:
.... I think diff religion have there ways of handling things .. christians believes you can't fight for God...

While the muslims believes you can fight for God according to the quran Mohammed (SAW) was a great worrior ......

I think it works for both parties .........

Me I no do (christian I no do muslim) but I make sure I love my neighbor and I thank GOD for life

You fight for you ... And pray to God to help your strength!!....
Jesus was too patience till he allowed himself to be captured, conquered and killed ... if not for Paul and the Crusade, Christianity would have been a forgotten Philosophy ....

Mohammed was patient and calculated his enemies very well all over Mecca and Arabian Peninsula, They set for him Using Swords and Horses, He Absconded from them into Medina and had alliance with some Christians and Jews and others.... He United them and clear their Differences.... He established treaties with them to fight their enemies for them and they fight his enemies for him ....

Mecca warriors set fought for him in Medina to kill Mohammed and His Adherents, He picked Swords with his Small Armies and Confronted them and Defeated them ... He kept Defeating them till he became The Ground Philosophy all over Arabian Peninsula today and Beyond ....
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by Cousin9999: 12:34am On Jun 20, 2021
meobizy:
Title says “massive.” The picture shows its not up to seven feet.

It's asian.
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by Bighead95(m): 7:32am On Jun 20, 2021
DonroxyII:
You fight for you ... And pray to God to help your strength!!....
Jesus was too patience till he allowed himself to be captured, conquered and killed ... if not for Paul and the Crusade, Christianity would have been a forgotten Philosophy ....

Mohammed was patient and calculated his enemies very well all over Mecca and Arabian Peninsula, They set for him Using Swords and Horses, He Absconded from them into Medina and had alliance with some Christians and Jews and others.... He United them and clear their Differences.... He established treaties with them to fight their enemies for them and they fight his enemies for him ....

Mecca warriors set fought for him in Medina to kill Mohammed and His Adherents, He picked Swords with his Small Armies and Confronted them and Defeated them ... He kept Defeating them till he became The Ground Philosophy all over Arabian Peninsula today and Beyond ....

You mean Jesus loose guarded himself?
Re: Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought by DonroxyII: 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
Bighead95:

You mean Jesus loose guarded himself?

I mean you can't be soft with enemies .. they will destroy you and possibly destroy the philosophy of God in you ... Patience4Fury, if they transgressed then Fury4Fury till they retreat or beg for ceasefire !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) / Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) / Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.