Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies (50070 Views)

Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet / The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio / Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies by Timfreds(m): 11:48am On Jun 15, 2021
FarahAideed:

Go and look into the Fuel subsidy magic that suddenly increased daily fuel consumption from 23 million litres a day to 60 million litres a day within 5 years and also look into the humanitarian ministry you will find Mega corruption that will make GEJ govt saints
My God bless you.
The increase of fuel consumption to 60 million litres daily is the height of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies by Basher8583: 11:50am On Jun 15, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Give it to Reno for always replying critics with facts

Please what facts? You mean that childish response?
So who has been emptying Nigeria's treasury? Is it not the rich? As far as I am concerned, He just exposed himself.
If he knows he is clean why is he running from Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies by MummyD2020(f): 11:52am On Jun 15, 2021
Some people are still saying that he is rich doesnt mean he wont steal. Abeg carry your shame and go and rest. If you are there shebi you will not steal? The guy thinks he can mess with Reno. Aboki
Re: Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies by gentlegenius(m): 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
ba7man:
Diezani comes from an affluent background but that didn't stop her from being one of the biggest thieves to walk the earth.
If you were in government, and you steal government money, will you always be the first person to criticize the people who succeeds you in government without any fear that they may investigate you and prosecute you?
Reno is buhari's number 1 critic. That's why they call him buhari tormentor.
The hidden truth is that Buhari banned twitter because Reno uses facts to rubbish him and his administration on Twitter everyday, yet twitter has never deleted Reno's tweet.
The people Reno attacks everyday are currently in government and have access the records, yet none of them has ever accused Reno of stealing government money, so who are you to accuse him? What do you know about government money? Have you ever been in government?
Sometimes, it is better to remain silent than to talk and proof to others that you are bereaved of common sense.
Basher8583:

Please what facts? You mean that childish response?
So who has been emptying Nigeria's treasury? Is it not the rich? As far as I am concerned, He just exposed himself.
If he knows he is clean why is he running from Nigeria
Holluwhakemmy:
Yes you are from wealthy home but you stole small during the Jonathan administration.
Re: Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
See this imbecilic Reno that abandoned his family and lied about it. Is going on holiday same thing as being able to afford living abroad without a job after being in a well known corrupt government as an aide?

I don’t blame him Nigerians are the stupid ones giving him face.
Re: Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies by authority2006(m): 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
psucc:
Sometimes, I wonder how some of us reason. Are you telling me that, with all the myraids of looting, including looting of the recovered funds, the CNN, NNPC, Aisha Driver saga, grass cutting contract, the Jet that couldn't fly, the bullion van, etc, aren't enough for you to see? Only those of past leaders matter most?

This administration, in the history of Nigeria, till date, remains the most corrupt. A feat that go s unchallenged.

How does this nullify his claim that Diezani is the biggest looter despite coming from rich home? The key point here is being from the rich home which Mr Reno tried to claim as an antidote from being involved in corruption. You are lacking in comprehension department
Re: Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies by authority2006(m): 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
gentlegenius:

If you were in government, and you steal government money, will you always be the first person to criticize the people who succeeds you in government without any fear that they may investigate you and prosecute you?
Reno is buhari's number 1 critic. That's why they call him buhari tormentor.
The hidden truth is that Buhari banned twitter because Reno uses facts to rubbish him and his administration on Twitter everyday, yet twitter has never deleted Reno's tweet.
The people Reno attacks everyday are currently in government and have access the records, yet none of them has ever accused Reno of stealing government money, so who are you to accuse him? What do you know about government money? Have you ever been in government?
Sometimes, it is better to remain silent than to talk and proof to others that you are bereaved of common sense.

Really? All these conspiracy theorists no dey tire? You attached too much importance to Reno's rants. Someone who served the most corrupt and wasteful administration in the history of Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies by Morgennoskcid: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
Una sabi find person trouble o
If you want to win omokri in an argument then you must tie a small chicken around your waistline and that small chicken must not die.
Re: Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies by DMerciful(m): 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
Shut the hell up! You believe nonsense propaganda! When she offered to come back for trial, the govt refused only to resume media trial.

She's from Bayelsa so technically you guys are the ones stealing oil from her ancestral lands. Their land has existed for thousands of years with the oil underground way before Nigeria
ba7man:
Diezani comes from an affluent background but that didn't stop her from being one of the biggest thieves to walk the earth.
Re: Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies by ba7man(m): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
DMerciful:
Shut the hell up! You believe nonsense propaganda! When she offered to come back for trial, the govt refused only to resume media trial.

She's from Bayelsa so technically you guys are the ones stealing oil from her ancestral lands. Their land has existed for thousands of years with the oil underground way before Nigeria
Where do you guys pull these lies out of?? Your buttholes??

Did she drill the oil and put it in the ground herself for her to be the owner?? Does that give her the right to steal like a mindless fool??

Diezani that has run to one carribean island and purchased diplomatic immunity is the one that offered to return for trial in your head.

Not everyone is stupid enough to think like you.
Re: Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies by bamysquare(m): 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
Being born rich does not except you from looting public fund and being born poor that not mean you must syhphon public funds .Saraki has a better upbringing than you yet he ..... if you know you know.
Re: Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies by DMerciful(m): 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
I don't have time for Zombi*s. Now read the link and this was well publicised unless you were living underground.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/243772-efcc-blocks-ex-minister-alison-maduekes-offer-return-nigeria-trial.html

As for the oil, without Nigeria they would still have had the oil in their ancestral lands
ba7man:
Where do you guys pull these lies out of?? Your buttholes??

Did she drill the oil and put it in the ground herself for her to be the owner?? Does that give her the right to steal like a mindless fool??

Diezani that has run to one carribean island and purchased diplomatic immunity is the one that offered to return for trial in your head.

Not everyone is stupid enough to think like you.
Re: Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies by Gfskw: 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies by ibedun: 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
BabaOneChance:
grin grin grin grin grin

I bet that abokey would bury his dotted forehead inside his cow's ass and cry after this reply.

Idiotic comment. Where did he get his money from, the thieving bastard did not tell us in his diversionary reply. I hate the thieves who have put our nation and people in this terrible condition.
Re: Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies by ibedun: 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:
grin

Reno na salvage o

see how he took the guy to the cleaners
legitly

It is your BRAIN that Reno took to the cleaners, ODE!!!

Ask Reno to tell us exactly where and how he got the money he has been spending abroad.
Re: Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies by ikezudon(m): 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
We are waiting for Reno's clapback.....That is if him never give up...lol

In other news, check out the cost of building a 4 bedroom bungalow below

https://thearchitect.com.ng/cost-4-bedroom-bungalow/
Re: Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies by ibedun: 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
oyebanji:
In simple language, Reno lives on inheritance. I would have thought that he would talk about his work etc etc...

Which ffk inheritance? From whom? How much did he inherit? Did he inherit the legacy all by himself?
Re: Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies by ibedun: 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
caandi:
I love Reno’s reply. Done people have mouth to talk trash.
Jonathan’s corrupt regime you say? Don’t worry you and buhari will finish this! Nonsense

Hello lovelies. Please help a sister. Pls support me by watching and subscribing to my YouTube channel by pressing the link bellow�������� it doesn’t take anything from you pls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5h4u7Dz1uw
Pls subscribe!!!

Foolish person, why don’t you get Reno the thief to subscribe to your useless channel. Keep supporting thieves!
What does Reno do for a living?
Re: Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
ibedun:

It is your BRAIN that Reno took to the cleaners, ODE!!!

Ask Reno to tell us exactly where and how he got the money he has been spending abroad.
chai

someone cannot soliloquy in
peace ?

bros

take your demons elsewhere

or better still go and face Reno
Re: Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies by gentlegenius(m): 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
authority2006:

Really? All these conspiracy theorists no dey tire? You attached too much importance to Reno's rants. Someone who served the most corrupt and wasteful administration in the history of Nigeria
Wait until buhari and his cronies leave power, and (God punish them) another party took over... then we shall know who run the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies by honeybobo69: 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
BabaOneChance:
grin grin grin grin grin

I bet that abokey would bury his dotted forehead inside his cow's ass and cry after this reply.

Damn! that's cold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home / Politicians Sharing Fake Dollars In Ondo State (Pictures) / Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.