Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Is Concept Of Soul Mate And Twin Flame Real? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Concept Of Soul Mate And Twin Flame Real? (1028 Views)

Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend / Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) / 7 Myths And Misconceptions About Twin Flame Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Concept Of Soul Mate And Twin Flame Real? by phr33man(m): 8:56am On Jun 15, 2021
I hear a lot talk of soul mate and in my quest for more details recently discovered another which is twin flame.

The first time I heard of the concept of soul mate was that this person(just one person) is your significant other (spouse). Lately, i came across twin flame which is considered to be just one person that wakens your spiritual growth. It is then believed that we can have several soul mates and could be your siblings, parent, friend etc but can only have a twin flame(your spouse).

I'm of a believe that you can marry whoever gives you peace of mind, share same core values and vision.

Please NL with idea and experience on this should shed more light if this concept is a myth or real.
Re: Is Concept Of Soul Mate And Twin Flame Real? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 15, 2021
Yes.

Soul mates are embodied Souls from the Collective Consciousness of a Higher Self. In essence in a multiplayer metaphase, one can split it's consciousness into many Avatars and all is one. Such Avatars in this world will naturally attract each other.

Twin flames are complementary opposites. Not just two individuals though, it's achetypical. Those will match your aspects unconditionally on a soul level. When you meet a twinflame it is love at fight sight and the feeling is usually beyond sex. It's just a feeling that with this person your life is complete.

The opposite complements you organically and you do not have to do much to orient the love. The sex becomes amazing without much efforts and you melt into each other. Metaphysically it's the reunion of souls to produce high capacitance plasma field of longitudinal standing wave of orgone energy capable of multiples of atomic bombs.

I know twin flames and soulmates when I meet them. My wife is my twin flame and my girlfriends used to be my soul mates. Date only when the spirit guide.

1 Like

Re: Is Concept Of Soul Mate And Twin Flame Real? by crystalmoon(m): 9:08am On Jun 15, 2021
?
Re: Is Concept Of Soul Mate And Twin Flame Real? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2021
crystalmoon:
Bro there is nothing like soulmate or twin flame they are all mythical

Myths exist and are real.
Re: Is Concept Of Soul Mate And Twin Flame Real? by NLmopol(m): 9:14am On Jun 15, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Yes.

I know twin flames and soulmates when I meet them. My wife is my twin flame and my girlfriends used to be my soul mates. Date only when the spirit guide.
Bad guy

Re: Is Concept Of Soul Mate And Twin Flame Real? by NLmopol(m): 9:17am On Jun 15, 2021
That sh*t used to be real but not anymore hoesflame and f*ckmate have replaced them all
Girls of nowadays are just for money,sex and nothing else
Re: Is Concept Of Soul Mate And Twin Flame Real? by phr33man(m): 9:22am On Jun 15, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Yes.

Soul mates are embodied Souls from the Collective Consciousness of a Higher Self. In essence in a multiplayer metaphase, one can split it's consciousness into many Avatars and all is one. Such Avatars in this world will naturally attract each other.

Twin flames are complementary opposites. Not just two individuals though, it's achetypical. Those will match your aspects unconditionally on a soul level. When you meet a twinflame it is love at fight sight and the feeling is usually beyond sex. It's just a feeling that with this person your life is complete.

The opposite complements you organically and you do not have to do much to orient the love. The sex becomes amazing without much efforts and you melt into each other. Metaphysically it's the reunion of souls to produce high capacitance plasma field of longitudinal standing wave of orgone energy capable of multiples of atomic bombs.

Hmmmmmmm! Thanks for this insight. I need more info. Please
Re: Is Concept Of Soul Mate And Twin Flame Real? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 15, 2021
phr33man:

Hmmmmmmm! Thanks for this insight. I need more info. Please

Okay then, let me spoil you more.

This is controversial but no doubts true. Just that the right brain has been infected and neutralizes by cosmic viral programs called Religions which neutralizes the gain-function peripheral of the mind. Where Religions have hijacked in the faculty of the mind was supposed to programmed by spirituality and knowledge of the Supreme Architect.

Know this and save yourselves from relationship crisis if you do not believe in twin flames or soulmates. Your Date of Birth and that of your spouse matters before you get married. It is not all archetype that can bond. Polarism and Polarity matters a lot on the alignment of Souls in the Omniverse. If you were born in August, you shouldn't marry August children, the Moon was in similar location during your birth so the magnetic effect on the planet then in relation to your soul had unique property which you both share and like repels in this universe and attracts in business cycles.

Do not believe me, I lie a lot.
Re: Is Concept Of Soul Mate And Twin Flame Real? by RightToReject(m): 9:38am On Jun 15, 2021
Notionally, yes, but literally, not in the image and concept of an atom. In other words, it can be created and destroyed, unlike an atom.
Re: Is Concept Of Soul Mate And Twin Flame Real? by phr33man(m): 9:44am On Jun 15, 2021
Billyonaire666:

This is controversial but no doubts true. Just that the right brain has been infected and neutralizes by cosmic viral programs called Religions which neutralizes the gain-function peripheral of the mind. Where Religions have hijacked in the faculty of the mind was supposed to programmed by spirituality and knowledge of the Supreme Architect.

Know this and save yourselves from relationship crisis if you do not believe in twin flames or soulmates. Your Date of Birth and that of your spouse matters before you get married. It is not all archetype that can bond. Polarism and Polarity matters a lot on the alignment of Souls in the Omniverse. If you were born in August, you shouldn't marry August children, the Moon was in similar location during your birth so the magnetic effect on the planet then in relation to your soul had unique property which you both share and like repels in this universe and attracts in business cycles.

Hmḿmmm! May i have your email? I tried to send you a mail via NL possible
Re: Is Concept Of Soul Mate And Twin Flame Real? by phr33man(m): 9:48am On Jun 15, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Here's mine: oluwaseunogunniyi77@gmail.com.

I will appreciate
Re: Is Concept Of Soul Mate And Twin Flame Real? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 15, 2021
phr33man:

Here's mine: oluwaseunogunniyi77@gmail.com.

I will appreciate

Sorry, I really do not send emails. I am very old school. I still fax and write letters though.
Re: Is Concept Of Soul Mate And Twin Flame Real? by phr33man(m): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Sorry, I really do not send emails. I am very old school. I still fax and write letters though.

Ok. Can you share briefly your twin flame journey so far( the period of separation and How you finally reunite etc )?
Re: Is Concept Of Soul Mate And Twin Flame Real? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 15, 2021
phr33man:

Ok. Can you share briefly your twin flame journey so far( the period of separation and How you finally reunite etc )?

It was crushing that I had to go on one year vacation and met another twin flame. No other type of woman seems to cure the heart except Divine archetype of similar vibratory force. Looking at it from this point, I realize I was undergoing training to become a better version of myself.

So I am in a plural relationship now
Re: Is Concept Of Soul Mate And Twin Flame Real? by phr33man(m): 10:22am On Jun 15, 2021
Billyonaire666:

It was crushing that I had to go on one year vacation and met another twin flame. No other type of woman seems to cure the heart except Divine archetype of similar vibratory force. Looking at it from this point, I realize I was undergoing training to become a better version of myself.

So I am in a plural relationship now

grin grin grin grin

Are you telling me one can have more than one twin flame too? �
Re: Is Concept Of Soul Mate And Twin Flame Real? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 15, 2021
phr33man:

grin grin grin grin

Are you telling me one can have more than one twin flame too? �

Yes of course. You are in charge of your life. No being can detect for you not even Angels or Demons.

I do what the fucck I want cos I know the deal. We are living in a simulation.
Re: Is Concept Of Soul Mate And Twin Flame Real? by phr33man(m): 10:26am On Jun 15, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Yes of course. You are in charge of your life. No being can detect for you not even Angels or Demons.

I do what the fucck I want cos I know the deal. We are living in a simulation.

Thanks. I've gotten what I wanted to know.
Re: Is Concept Of Soul Mate And Twin Flame Real? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 15, 2021
phr33man:

Thanks. I've gotten what I wanted to know.

Glad I could help. Move on, don't be trapped. Your life, your subset of the Universe
Re: Is Concept Of Soul Mate And Twin Flame Real? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 15, 2021
Nairaland don turn to Disneyland.

1 Like

Re: Is Concept Of Soul Mate And Twin Flame Real? by rodijah909: 10:51am On Jun 15, 2021
thank you. tell him
crystalmoon:
Bro there is nothing like soulmate or twin flame they are all mythical
Re: Is Concept Of Soul Mate And Twin Flame Real? by TiglathPILESER: 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
New age discoveries anchored on luciferianism. The belief in exaltation of self as a deity. 'Do what thou wilt' - utter Deception.

(1) (Reply)

- / Be careful, Else Your Misery Starts The Day You Have Unprotected Sex !!! / What Happened To Ice Prince? (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.