Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Which Should I Go For Between Airtel Router Or MTN Hynet Flex? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Should I Go For Between Airtel Router Or MTN Hynet Flex? (658 Views)

EXPOSED: A 419 Conspiracy Between Airtel And Opera Mini / How To Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent / All Transfer USSD For MTN, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat (updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Should I Go For Between Airtel Router Or MTN Hynet Flex? by ihollarmide(m): 9:16am On Jun 15, 2021
I am a very heavy data user and consume data in the region of 70GB - 100GB of data per month. In the past, I used to subscribe to the MTN Pulse binge data bundle of 2GB for 2 days. 3 months ago after I got a new smartphone and inserted my airtel sim card, Airtel sent me a message telling me that I am eligible for a 100% data bonus for three months if I purchase data plans within the price range of 500 to 4000 naira. Since then, I have always been doing the 3000 naira for 20GB (10GB main data and 10GB bonus) and I usually do this like 5 times a month.
Now, the offer has elapsed and I am at crossroads as to the best data plan available on either MTN or Airtel because they are the best in my location. Spectranet and Smile are out of it as I am either in Lagos, Abeokuta, or Ibadan, and not one of those service providers has coverage not to talk of excellent coverage in those three areas.

On checking the router plans between Airtel and MTN, I am at a crossroads on the best to go for between the two because they offer competitive prices but MTN slightly has the advantage because it includes a 100% bonus for 3 months on purchase of their Hynet Flex Router.

Who has used any of the two and what can you say about it?
Any advice for me?

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Acronyms In Ict And Their Meanings / Bbnaija Fans Reacts To Leaked Video Of NENGI And BURNA BOY At Night Club / Digital Marketing Guide For A Business Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.