Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus (40481 Views)

Anambra Elections: "Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu" - Primate Ayodele To INEC / FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by SharonLoveth(f): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
Empiree:
your problem can not be solved on social media. You need to meet Muslim comparators one in one for proper religious education. You are confusionists. This is the problem as long as you believe in bible because bible is your problem.

My Bible never tells me to meet any Muslim for knowledge, it is your own god that instructs you to meet us (Christians) for deepest knowledge when you're confused. Should I qoute for you that quranic verse again?
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by SharonLoveth(f): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
compton11:
who is talking about age here?

I say tell me about him when he was around the age of 13 to 25

Are you this daft? You said age 13 to 25 and you're not talking about age. This is getting out of hand, I need to excuse you guys. Thanks and God bless you my brother
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by compton11(m): 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
SharonLoveth:

Are you this daft? You said age 13 to 25 and you're not talking about age. This is getting out of hand, I need to excuse you guys. Thanks and God bless you my brother
mumu

U don't know and no Christians in this world know it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
SharonLoveth:

Did you answer mine? I asked him if he's your saviour then I'll answer all his question but he refuse to answer.
how relevant was your question?

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ThatFairGuy1: 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
You're mentally disturbed for this insult to the noblest of mankind
advocatejare:

Didn't you read in the same literature that he was buried the same day after his body had been well prepared and he resurrected the third day and He's alive forever.

But your own literature said Muhammad died after years of agony from the poison he ate at Khaibar, he had his aorta cut and died while on the chest of Aisha with the two of them exchanging saliva.

Muhammad's dead body was left unattended to for 3 days and he wasn't offered a bathe as stipulated in your tradition. He died filthy and was buried filthy and remained rotten in the grave.

Thatfairguy1 also knows this
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by SharonLoveth(f): 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
Empiree:
how relevant was your question?

It shows you're a hypocrite, anyways I am not bothered. You've did what Allah said you should do, Allah never told you to reply any question we Christians ask from you guys. I wish you success in all your endeavours, stay bless
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by SharonLoveth(f): 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
compton11:
mumu

U don't know and no Christians in this world know it

Thank you I am mumu for Christ and no Christian in this world and in heaven knows it, stay bless
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 12:30am On Jun 20, 2021
SharonLoveth:

It shows you're a hypocrite, anyways I am not bothered. You've did what Allah said you should do, Allah never told you to reply any question we Christians ask from you guys. I wish you success in all your endeavours, stay bless
you are very ignorant. So far, only a section of your first post you have been struggling with which is, "is Jesus God or human being?". I don't need you to answer it again. All your responses are muddled with confusion for you. So, I'm sorry girl. No where in the Quran it says to go to CHRISTIANS for answer. If you want to know what the verse means be humble and learn.

You aren't talking to layman here.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:45am On Jun 20, 2021
Empiree:
you are very ignorant. So far, only a section of your first post you have been struggling with which is, "is Jesus God or human being?". I don't need you to answer it again. All your responses are muddled with confusion for you. So, I'm sorry girl. No where in the Quran it says to go to CHRISTIANS for answer. If you want to know what the verse means be humble and learn.

Which kind ERU are you? grin how many times is the lady going to answer you? Abi frustration didn't allow you to read her posts? you once accepted that your sight organ had issue which made you to overlooked some of her posts Antichristian help this your brother abeg, "Oju dun arakunrin re"
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by SharonLoveth(f): 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
Empiree:

How many times will I answer one question? The process of creation on how man was made that the author of quran didn't know which to go for is not a confusion as I proof with references right?

Who are the people of the book Allah is refering you to for clarifications?
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
SharonLoveth:

How many times will I answer one question? The process of creation on how man was made that the author of quran didn't know which to go for is not a confusion as I proof with references right?

Who are the people of the book Allah is refering you to for clarifications?
people of the Book are Yahudi(Jews) and Nassara (nazarene). There is no such thing as Christian in the QUR'AN. It is translators of QUR'AN that translated "Nassara" to christian and the reason for this is because of CHRISTIANITY's claim to Jesus.

Christians are not people of the Book that Quran talks about. There were no Christians in Medina in the time of prophet muhammad (S.A.W). Those time, Christians were in Rome not middle east. So some translators only translated nassara to Christians because christians creed is close to nassara (Israelites followers of Jesus). Christians are not followers of Jesus but Paul. But this is another topic entirely. This is why I dey shake my head for you as you posted gibberish.

Christianity religion came from Rome not Israel. True followers of Jesus were Muslims. So in the context of QUR'AN with regards to "people of the Book" are Jews and Nassara.

As for Quran verse that you quoted that "ask people of the Book if you don't know", the verse is not talking about what you are saying at all. This is why I allowed you too display your ignorance. When you humble yourself enough or when I feel like explaining to you I will. The verse is commonly used by evangelical Christians to confuse Muslims.

One evidence that there were no CHRISTIANS in Medina in the lifetime of Nabi Muhammad was when Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) came to mosque in Medina, he met nassara inside the mosque. When it was time for salat (obligatory prayer) for nassara, they wanted to leave the mosque to pray in their own religion section. Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him stopped them and tell them to offer their salat inside Muslim mosque.

My question is, if nassara were CHRISTIANS, which prayer time was due in that afternoon that CHRISTIANS offer today?. So you know the QUR'AN verse is not talking about CHRISTIANS and it is not even talking about what you thought. Q10:94

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by SharonLoveth(f): 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
Empiree:
people of the Book are Yahudi(Jews) and Nassara (nazarene). There is no such thing as Christian in the QUR'AN. It is translators of QUR'AN that translated "Nassara" to christian and the reason for this is because of CHRISTIANITY' claim to Jesus.

Christians are not people of the Book that Quran talk about. There were no Christians in Medina in the time of prophet muhammad (S.A.W). Those time, Christians were in Rome not middle east. So some translators only translated nassara to Christian better christian creed is close to nassara (Israelites followers of Jesus). Christians are not followers of Jesus but Paul. But this is another topic entirely. This is why I dey shake my head for you as you posted gibberish.

Christianity religion came from Rome not Israel. True followers of Jesus were Muslims. So in the context of QUR'AN with regards to "people of the Book" are Jews and Nassara.

As for Quran verse that you quoted that at should ask you if we don't know, the verse is not talking about what you are saying at all. This is why I showed you too display your ignorance. When you humble yourself enough of when I feel like explaining to you I will. The verse is commonly used by evangelical Christians to confuse Muslims.

One evidence that there were no CHRISTIANS in Medina in the lifetime of Nabi Muhammad was when Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him came to mosque in Medina, he met nassara inside the mosque. When it was time for salat (obligatory prayer) for nassara, they wanted to leave the mosque to prayer in their own religion section. Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him stopped them and tell them to offer their salat inside Muslim mosque.

My question is, if nassara were CHRISTIANS, which prayer time was due in that afternoon that CHRISTIANS offer today?. So now you the QUR'AN verses is not talking about CHRISTIANS and it is not even talking about what you thought. Q10:94

It is now clear that you're a liar, though I want to help you but with this very lies I will STOP interacting with you. I HATE LIES

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
SharonLoveth:

It is now clear that you're a liar, though I want to help you but with this very lies I will STOP interacting with you. I HATE LIES
lol. Wikipedia? grin we are talking in the context of religious history. Wikipedia was created in 2001 but I'm talking about thousands of years of history. See how ridiculous you reason?. You would have done better if you countered with history too. I said in my earlier post that it was QUR'AN translators that used "christians" for Nassara and the reason they did that is understandable.

In case you don't know, most of the translators of QUR'AN were non-muslims or Muslims who studied or resided in western countries such as Yusuf Ali. Most of the rest were Jews (muhammad Assad) and load of Christians in the West who studied Islam and Arabic such as Marmaduke Pickthall. They were all converts to Islam. They had no better word to use for Nassara but christian bcus of some similarities btw nassara and CHRISTIANs. There were no church, no Christians in Medina in the time of prophet Muhammad.

Christians and Christianity came from Rome
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
Empiree:
people of the Book are Yahudi(Jews) and Nassara (nazarene). There is no such thing as Christian in the QUR'AN. It is translators of QUR'AN that translated "Nassara" to christian and the reason for this is because of CHRISTIANITY' claim to Jesus.

Christians are not people of the Book that Quran talk about. There were no Christians in Medina in the time of prophet muhammad (S.A.W). Those time, Christians were in Rome not middle east. So some translators only translated nassara to Christian better christian creed is close to nassara (Israelites followers of Jesus). Christians are not followers of Jesus but Paul. But this is another topic entirely. This is why I dey shake my head for you as you posted gibberish.

As for Quran verse that you quoted that at should ask you if we don't know, the verse is not talking about what you are saying at all. This is why I showed you too display your ignorance. When you humble yourself enough of when I feel like explaining to you I will. The verse is commonly used by evangelical Christians to confuse Muslims.

One evidence that there were no CHRISTIANS in Medina in the lifetime of Nabi Muhammad was when Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him came to mosque in Medina, he met nassara inside the mosque. When it was time for salat (obligatory prayer) for nassara, they wanted to leave the mosque to prayer in their own religion section. Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him stopped them and tell them to offer their salat inside Muslim mosque.

My question is, if nassara were CHRISTIANS, which prayer time was due in that afternoon that CHRISTIANS offer today?. So now you the QUR'AN verses is not talking about CHRISTIANS and it is not even talking about what you thought. Q10:94

Antichristian come and see your brother ooo embracing taqqiya grin if you don't believe in Wikipedia let's see from another source. You are a disgrace to Islam and entire Muslims at large

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Antichristian come and see your brother ooo embracing taqqiya grin if you don't believe in Wikipedia let's see from another source. You are a disgrace to Islam and entire Muslims at large
Britannica was founded in 1892. Didn't you read my post well?. There are other translations by Muslims. Anywhere Quran used nassara, they did not translate it. They leave it there as nassara. We do not fault those who translated nassara to Christians. They did so for understanding purposes.

Alhlukitab simply means "people of the Book". This can be any religious groups that have their religious Books such as Jews, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists etc. They read books too.

Wikipedia, Britannica are nonmuslims
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Empiree:
Britannica was founded in 1892. Didn't you read my post well?. There are other translations by Muslims. Anywhere Quran used nassara, they did not translate it. They leave it there as nassara. We do not fault those who translated nassara to Christians. They did so for understanding purposes.

Alhlukitab simply means "people of the Book". This can be any religious groups that have their religious Books such as Jews, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists etc. They read books too.

Wikipedia, Britannica are nonmuslims

Gben gben gben, you quoted me? I love that

So Christians are not part of people of the book abi? We don burst you. SharonLoveth thank you very much for bringing up lies of Mr Empiree the Chief Liar of Islamic kingdom.

This is what your messenger muhammad said about the people of the book as narrated in Sahih al-Bukhari 2268

Guy, you dey lie for Afrika ooo grin Is like Mr Lie Muhammed is your father grin

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Gben gben gben, you quoted me? I love that

So Christians are not part of people of the book abi? We don burst you. SharonLoveth thank you very much for bringing up lies of Mr Empiree the Chief Liar of Islamic kingdom.

This is what your messenger muhammad said about the people of the book as narrated in Sahih al-Bukhari 2268

Guy, you dey lie for Afrika ooo grin Is like Mr Lie Muhammed is your father grin

what part of everything I'm saying you don't understand?. I said they translated nassara to Christian for obvious reason. In the time of prophet muhammad in Medina they were nassara not Christians. Christians were in Rome not middle east. To prove my position clear, quote where Jesus used the word "christians or CHRISTIANITY" in your Bible?. You will see there is no where he mentioned CHRISTIANITY. Muslims translators only used christians for Nassara for textual references due to similarities in creed. Is this difficult for you to understand?. I also told you that most translators of QUR'AN were Europeans or western Muslims such as Abdullah Yusuf Ali. They had no word for nassara in English. That's why.

I also gave you reference about encounters btw Prophet Muhammad and nassara in Medina. Nassara wanted to pray Asr prayer (early evening) that afternoon. Do Christians prayer Asr?. Do Christians have designated obligatory Salat?.

Another way to get you to understand is there is nothing called Jesus in ancient time. It was Rome that called Isa/Yahshua(semitic) "Jesus". There is nothing like Jesus. It doesn't exist. So the same way they translated nassara to Christian in the Quran is the same way it is translated in Hadith.

CHRISTIANITY was from Rome. That's where they were first name "Christians" by Paul not Jesus(Yahshua/Isa). Nassara were Israelites. Christians were Europeans (Romans).

Two(2) minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awz51yjjDWo
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by orisa37: 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
ISHAQ AKINTOLA IS JUST SILLY.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
Empiree:
what part of everything I'm saying you don't understand?. I said they translated nassara to Christian for obvious reason. In the time of prophet muhammad in Medina they were nassara not Christians. Christians were in Rome not middle east. To prove my position clear, quote where Jesus used the word "christians or CHRISTIANITY" in your Bible?. You will see there is no where he mentioned CHRISTIANITY. Muslims translators only used christians for Nassara for textual references due to similarities in creed. Is this difficult for you to understand?. I also told you that most translators of QUR'AN were Europeans or western Muslims such as Abdullah Yusuf Ali. They had no word for nassara in English. That's why.

I also gave you reference about encounters btw Prophet Muhammad and nassara in Medina. Nassara wanted to pray Asr prayer (early evening) that afternoon. Do Christians prayer Asr?. Do Christians have designated obligatory Salat?.

Another way to get you to understand is there is nothing called Jesus in ancient time. It was Rome that called Isa/Yahshua(semitic) "Jesus". There is nothing like Jesus. It doesn't exist. So the same way they translated nassara to Christian in the Quran is the same way it is translated in Hadith.

CHRISTIANITY was from Rome. That's where they were first name "Christians" by Paul not Jesus(Yahshua/Isa). Nassara were Israelites. Christians were Europeans (Romans).

So YouTube is your Messiah?

Wikipedia, Britannica are nonmuslims but YouTube is from allah and messenger muhammad abi? grin

BEHOLD YOUR LIES, bobo we don burst you

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

So YouTube is your Messiah?

Wikipedia, Britannica are nonmuslims but YouTube is from allah and messenger muhammad abi? grin

BEHOLD YOUR LIES, bobo we don burst you

you see why I usually feel reluctant to reply you now?. You have no sense.

The YouTube videos I posted were lectures by that explained reality. The are not articles. The YouTube lectures explained historical connection and background using, Bible, Quran and history. If you want to debunk me you have to use your Bible not by simply screenshot articles online. And the only way you can successfully debunki me if by linking Jesus to Christianity. If you can't, you are a failure.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
Empiree:
you see why I usually feel reluctant to reply you now?. You have no sense.

The YouTube videos I posted were lectures by that explained reality. The are not articles. The YouTube lectures explained historical connection and background using, Bible, Quran and history. If you want to debunk me you have to use your Bible not by simply screenshot articles online. And the only way you can successfully debunki me if by linking Jesus to Christianity. If you can't, you are a failure.

You don turn am to insulting words, I trust you grin when things don fall apart you like to insult person.. If you get sense you won't condemn Britannical encyclopedia and Wikipedia sites simply because they doesn't favours you. But YouTube that favours you is more islamical abi? oponu ode olodo.. SharonLoveth once again, God bless you my sister for revealing the lies of this foolish slave that don't even understand his own Quran and hadith grin

If not for the sunnah.com that I screenshot you won't agreed you made stupid mistake
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by RightChannel: 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
Empiree:

Christians are not people of the Book that Quran talk about. There were no Christians in Medina in the time of prophet muhammad (S.A.W). Those time, Christians were in Rome not middle east.

You deserve an award from Professor mumuric.
If Christians are not people of the book are you contradicting what we read from hadith and quran?
There were no Christians in Medina in the time of Muhammad, is there another Medina outside Arabian peninsula?

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ifiokjohn(m): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
smiley
Empiree:
don't worry. You will meet Muslim scholars of the bible there grin. They are young guys
bro...I'm still waiting for your people to add me up on. Abi is it them that are scare now? I got alot of questionns to ask concerning that Daniel 7:13-14 and I hope they have converse between third selves and came up with a good explanation who that is.

They shouldn't come and tell me that that part is a fraud o...cause it is also in the Jewish Torah( just checked it).
So if it was Fraud the Jews would have removed it.
Though the Jews have a different explanation...but let's see what the Muslims think
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ifiokjohn(m): 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
smiley
Empiree:
don't worry. You will meet Muslim scholars of the bible there grin. They are young guys
bro...I'm still waiting for your people to add me up on. Abi is it them that are scare now? I got alot of questionns to ask concerning that Daniel 7:13-14 and I hope they have converse between third selves and came up with a good explanation who that is.

They shouldn't come and tell me that that part is a fraud o...cause it is also in the Jewish Torah( just checked it).
Though the Jews have a different explanation...but let's see what the Muslims think.

And to be sincere the Jewish thoughts about it look more agreeable I think
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
ifiokjohn:
smileybro...I'm still waiting for your people to add me up on. Abi is it them that are scare now? I got alot of questionns to ask concerning that Daniel 7:13-14 and I hope they have converse between third selves and came up with a good explanation who that is.

Though the Jews have a different explanation...but let's see what the Muslims think.

And to be sincere the Jewish thoughts about it look more agreeable I think
oh... Sorry looks like they were busy since Friday and this weekend. They all went to attend 2 days summit. I will remind them now.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ifiokjohn(m): 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Empiree:
oh... Sorry looks like they were busy since Friday and this weekend. They all went to attend 2 days summit. I will remind them now.
pls do. U still got my no na?
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ifiokjohn(m): 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
Empiree:
pls do. U still got my no na? BUT what do they say that passage mean? Pls tell me. I want to compare it with what the Jewish say that passage mean to them.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
ifiokjohn:
pls do. U still got my no na? BUT what do they say that passage mean? Pls tell me. I want to compare it with what the Jewish say that passage mean to them.
lol. You want to cheat grin they already started debate right away until I let them know you want to join. Yes they have your number
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
RightChannel:

You deserve an award from Professor mumuric.
If Christians are not people of the book are you contradicting what we read from hadith and quran?
There were no Christians in Medina in the time of Muhammad, is there another Medina outside Arabian peninsula?
so you too don't understand what I said?. You are reading English translation. Did you guys go to school at all?. They translated Nassara to christian because there is no English or alternative word. But they should have used nazarene instead. I also said that most translators of Quran and Hadith were non-muslims who converted to Islam and those who did not. There were no churches in Medina or Jerusalem in the lifetime of Nabi Jesus and Nabi Muhammad (peace be upon them).

Followers of Jesus were nassara in the city of Nazareth and they were Israelites not christians. Christians are from Rome and they were followers of Paul. Paul simply twisted teachings of Jesus and incorporated it in their Roman pagan religion. And named it Christianity. You guys need to do some research. Don't just be posting screenshots.

Just because it is written in English Hadith doesn't mean it is so. They used CHRISTIANS so that we can understand the message. Some QUR'AN translators did not translate nassara. They left it like it is in its original arabic revelation.. Same with Hadith. Original Arabic is nassara. Take your time and watch the videos above if you can.

It is like saying "Jesus". There is nothing like Jesus in the time of the man you called "Jesus". His name was Yahshua in Hebrew and Isa in Islam. It was Rome that called him "Jesus" and attributed their pagan christian religion to him. The only way for you to debunk me is by proving Jesus mentioned Christian/CHRISTIANITY in your Bible.

Again, followers of Jesus were nassara and Jews to whom he was sent. And his message did not go beyond there. Jesus was not sent to Rome. Rome was pagan Christian city. You are wasting your time following Jesus. That's why today, in Jerusalem, majority religion there are Islam and Judaism.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Compares Petrol Prices In Ghana And Nigeria / Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? / Malami Asks Makinde To Dissolve LG Caretaker Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.