Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year - Adverts (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year (16627 Views)

Be Your Own Boss With Just 20k / How To Become Your Own Boss Exporting Mini Agro Products / Be Your Own Boss,leanr How To Make Natural Spices,kiddies Food And Other Busines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2021
"When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:18am On Sep 21, 2021
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy”. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:13am On Sep 22, 2021
Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nothing will work unless you do.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:37am On Sep 23, 2021
I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
i keep writing, i keep thinking , I keep doing, so that i can be the star i so much desire.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Get Trained Today and become your own boss this year
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:51am On Sep 24, 2021
Anything worth doing at all is worth doing well, keep shining the light, be a trail-blazer, make an impact, do your best, love people unconditionally and smile more and often.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
"Comparison is the easiest, quickest, and fastest way to failure" i am unique, and am the only one of my kind... Don't Let Your Emotions Be Swayed By Side Attractions... Regardless Of Everything, Keep Moving Forward.
"I am responsible for what I say, you are responsible for how you understand it"
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
Your future is in your hand nobody will help you to activate it, it depend the way you want your future to be at the end, nobody will be responsible of what you become in future. but you determine what you want to becomes in life, being the HEAD OR The TAIL in LIFE
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:08am On Sep 25, 2021
Your uniqueness defines your usefulness, if you're not different you are not needed.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
Success is the man who does today what others are thinking of doing tomorrow.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
Society prepares the crime, criminals merely commit it.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:45am On Sep 26, 2021
Life is an art of drawing without an eraser.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
IT NOT UR MISTAKE BEING BORN POOR BUT IT UR MISTAKE WHEN U DIE AS A POOR PERSON ... THE GREATNESS OF A MAN STARTS FROM WITHIN HIM.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:34am On Sep 27, 2021
It's not about being what everyone want you to be, it's about being yourself.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
It is a clear defeat to say, i can't.
it is a coward doubt to say i may, but.
it is a champion decision to say i can. so i shall.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
Examination is formidable, only to the best prepared, it is only a greatest fool that will ask more than what a wisest man can answer.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:44am On Sep 28, 2021
My time will pass,yours will also pass. But our records remain forever. #Positiveimpact
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
"The secret of change is to focus all your energy not on fighting the old but on building the new.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
"Don’t take too much advice. Most people who have a lot of advice to give — with a few exceptions — generalize whatever they did. Don’t over-analyze everything. I myself have been guilty of over-thinking problems. Just build things and find out if they work.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:13am On Sep 29, 2021
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
"What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
The value of an idea lies in the using of it.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:52am On Sep 30, 2021
The stars will never align, and the traffic lights of life will never all be green at the same time. The universe doesn’t conspire against you, but it doesn’t go out of its way to line up the pins either. Conditions are never perfect. ‘Someday’ is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. Pro and con lists are just as bad. If it’s important to you and you want to do it ‘eventually,’ just do it and correct course along the way.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will play out.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply)

Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section / Need An Office Space In Lagos? Look No Further / Free Baba Ijebu & Ghana Numbers!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.