Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year - Adverts (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year (16630 Views)

Be Your Own Boss With Just 20k / How To Become Your Own Boss Exporting Mini Agro Products / Be Your Own Boss,leanr How To Make Natural Spices,kiddies Food And Other Busines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:36am On Oct 01, 2021
"When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
"Chase the vision, not the money, the money will end up following you.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:32am On Oct 02, 2021
Get Trained Today, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
"If you’re interested in the living heart of what you do, focus on building things rather than talking about them.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
"Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:10am On Oct 03, 2021
Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
"In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
Human beings have an innate inner drive to be autonomous, self-determined and connected to one another. And, when that drive is liberated, people achieve more and live richer lives.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:42am On Oct 04, 2021
*"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."*
*have a blessed morning to you *
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
"See things in the present, even if they are in the future.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:37am On Oct 06, 2021
"When I’m old and dying, I plan to look back on my life and say ‘wow, that was an adventure,’ not ‘wow, I sure felt safe."
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
“I got lucky because I never gave up the search. Are you quitting too soon? Or, are you willing to pursue luck with a vengeance?”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
"Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2021
"Do not let the memories of your past limit the potential of your future. There are no limits to what you can achieve on your journey through life, except in your mind.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
"Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo Da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:24am On Oct 08, 2021
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
"Some people can’t believe in themselves until someone else believes in them first.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
'Great men are not born great, they grow great.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:45am On Oct 11, 2021
Don’t ever let somebody tell you you can’t do something, not even me. Alright? You dream, you gotta protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can’t do it. If you want something, go get it. Period.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
“I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realise I should have been more specific.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:44am On Oct 12, 2021
"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along. You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
"Failure is so important. We speak about success all the time. It is the ability to resist failure or use failure that often leads to greater success. I’ve met people who don’t want to try for fear of failing.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:32am On Oct 14, 2021
"Lean forward into your life. Begin each day as if it were on purpose.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
"To become a real man, is not a day job.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2021
Never give up. Keep chasing your dreams. Life will be hard at times, and the strength lies in not giving up.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Learn good Skills or handwork from us today and become your own boss this year, say no to unemployment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section / Need An Office Space In Lagos? Look No Further / Free Baba Ijebu & Ghana Numbers!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.