Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

I Need Your Advice On This Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Your Advice On This Job (11114 Views)

Got Two Job Offers Today. Please Advice On Which To Choose / I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please / PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE on this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advice On This Job by egbej: 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
If you are good at repairing cellphone and laptop.why do you want to work for someone?Go and buy the equipment and tools needed,then try to get a store,open a facebook,instagram and whatsapp account and market your services.You will make more that #20k a day.The hihest i will recommend you work with someone is 6 months to enable you save some money,approach a micro finance bank to help you with start up capital,approach friends and family.Do your own buisness ,i assure you in 3 years time you will open another branch and employ people
Re: I Need Your Advice On This Job by ford101: 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
egbej:
If you are good at repairing cellphone and laptop.why do you want to work for someone?Go and buy the equipment and tools needed,then try to get a store,open a facebook,instagram and whatsapp account and market your services.You will make more that #20k a day.The hihest i will recommend you work with someone is 6 months to enable you save some money,approach a micro finance bank to help you with start up capital,approach friends and family.Do your own buisness ,i assure you in 3 years time you will open another branch and employ people
lol 20k a day?Na only u dey market?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice On This Job by Niom(m): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
You need not work for anyone bro.
Nevertheless, accept the offer, gather money within 3Months, go pay and attach with someone who has a shop so you can be self proficient......

If you need a strong laptop at giveaway price, Check my signature.....
Re: I Need Your Advice On This Job by NewDawn2O21: 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Accept the job for now and be hustling for another job. For God to bless u and help u get another one, surender your life to CHRIST JESUS today , stop being offended with Him..if u have some sins u feel won't let u go, contact me let's talk..it's not a coincidence that u are seeing this..say this prayer sincerely and leace sin alone.let me know wen u have said this so I can pray with u
grin grin grin
Re: I Need Your Advice On This Job by rickyboss333: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
tosaino95:
Maybe on Sunday or Yesterday i posted that am a computer and Phones Technician and i need workplace
So There is a guy that want me to be working with him
and he will be paying me 30k monthly from Monday to Friday.
but one thing is stopping me from doing the work and that is transport fare which 11k in month from my side to the workplace.
From my expense calculation what i will be left with will be too small.

Therefore i need an advice should i start the work or Reject it.

My litle advice for u...u get a job in a job.
Re: I Need Your Advice On This Job by Originalsly: 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
You're a computer and phone technician..... what do mean by you need workplace? If you already the skill you need to simply advertise. Start at the roadside... in front of your house. Don't people in your community have phones? If you not too good.... then take the job .... not for the pay... but to learn more and build a customer base. In two months you should be able to manage most repairs and move on.
Re: I Need Your Advice On This Job by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
ford101:
I was strictly on software.and one can never go wrong with phone flashing.cos the phone must be off or hanging on the start up logo.so its as good as dead.also.even if u have a bad or wrong flash file.u can still download the right file or copy from someone.i never ran into any problem till I decided to stop.infact I started going to Lagos to buy fairly used phone.my brother also told me pls don't travel to lagos.i went without telling him.he was my first phone customer.

At least you have someone who stands for you.
But for a person who ain't got nobody and no experience or whatsoever, you've got "[i]to test d microphone" [/i]somehow. A lot of people don't know the task involved in ur kind of skills or phone repairs. As such, all they believed is, you have to do it. Such scénario subject you guys to some form of mental pressures. That's my standpoint. And that's why I'm suggesting that he earns some experience.
Re: I Need Your Advice On This Job by Elvisgolden: 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
Use it to gain experience and exposure and build your own clientele base
Re: I Need Your Advice On This Job by tosaino95(m): 3:33am On Jun 16, 2021
rickyboss333:

My litle advice for u...u get a job in a job.
thanks boss but are you saying i should take the job...
Re: I Need Your Advice On This Job by MrBlock: 7:45am On Jun 16, 2021
tosaino95:
Maybe on Sunday or Yesterday i posted that am a computer and Phones Technician and i need workplace
So There is a guy that want me to be working with him
and he will be paying me 30k monthly from Monday to Friday.
but one thing is stopping me from doing the work and that is transport fare which 11k in month from my side to the workplace.
From my expense calculation what i will be left with will be too small.

Therefore i need an advice should i start the work or Reject it.

Your issue is not transport fees. Even if your new employer offered to increase your salary by the 11k transport to 41k monthly, you would still look for another reason not to work. Please look inwards and you would find your answer. Cheers.
Re: I Need Your Advice On This Job by tosaino95(m): 8:01am On Jun 16, 2021
MrBlock:

Your issue is not transport fees. Even if your new employer offered to increase your salary by the 11k transport to 41k monthly, you would still look for another reason not to work. Please look inwards and you would find your answer. Cheers.

God knows that it's my issue, anyway have resume if you have laptop or phone to fix we locate at No 2 oba akran Ikeja.
My number on signature.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice On This Job by Younghacka(m): 11:30am On Jun 16, 2021
Faller:
I have a friend....He was also a technician....if your charging port spoil... he'll fix it at the expense of your Jack port.... No matter how little the work is....he must spoil something Sha.... After my guy spoil person Samsung screen...well ...long story short.... he's learning how to play the piano in church now....

Moral of the story....Always make sure you have Spoiling Allowance.... Incase you spoil person gadgets
Guy You Be Comedian ... This Your Post Is Funny AF. . .
I Don Laugh Tire Reading And Re-reading.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / 4 Categories Of Documents Required For The Npower Physical Verification Exercise / Sending A Thank You Note After A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.