Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

N-power: Reason Why You Should Not Edit Your State & Local Government Area - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: Reason Why You Should Not Edit Your State & Local Government Area (12641 Views)

N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues / Npower: Shortlisted Candidates Please Share Your State / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power: Reason Why You Should Not Edit Your State & Local Government Area by Christmasdon(m): 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
SHORTLIST US
Re: N-power: Reason Why You Should Not Edit Your State & Local Government Area by Zzyy(m): 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
Where d stream 2 eyin weyrey
Re: N-power: Reason Why You Should Not Edit Your State & Local Government Area by donPhill(m): 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
ezenwaez:
N-Power Batch C: Reason Why You Should Not Edit Your State & Local Government Area

A lot of N-Power Batch C applicants have been jumping into their N-Power NASIMS portal to quickly edit their state and local government area, this feat is a very risky thing to do by the N-Power Batch C applicants.

If an N-Power Batch C applicant have relocated to another state or local government area and the N-Power Batch C applicant is thinking of editing the N-Power NASIMS portal to the current state or local government area in which the N-Power Batch C applicant resides, to reflect on his or her N-Power Nasims portal profile, the N-Power Batch C applicant should not do that if the N-Power Batch C applicant have been shortlisted.

Reason is that each of the local government areas was allocated and allotted a specific number of N-Power Batch C applicants shortlisted for the N-Power batch C program, effecting changes on NASIMS (N-POWER) profile now before deployment would alter the whole database arrangements and might lead to disqualification of the affected N-Power Batch C applicant.

N-Power Batch C applicants are thereby advised to exercise patience until the N-Power Batch C applicant have been deployed to his or her place of primary assignment (PPA) then the N-Power Batch C volunteer can contact the district human resources department, or the state focal person for a change of location rather than editing your N-Power NASIMS profile before deployment.
op I have an issue fa, I was not shortlisted, I just visited my dash board now and found my test scores to be 10%
Re: N-power: Reason Why You Should Not Edit Your State & Local Government Area by Flamees(m): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
zubimete:
Ok we don hear, Waiting for deployment asap.
Asap asap ooo
Re: N-power: Reason Why You Should Not Edit Your State & Local Government Area by CNiro: 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
ezenwaez:
N-Power Batch C: Reason Why You Should Not Edit Your State & Local Government Area

A lot of N-Power Batch C applicants have been jumping into their N-Power NASIMS portal to quickly edit their state and local government area, this feat is a very risky thing to do by the N-Power Batch C applicants.

If an N-Power Batch C applicant have relocated to another state or local government area and the N-Power Batch C applicant is thinking of editing the N-Power NASIMS portal to the current state or local government area in which the N-Power Batch C applicant resides, to reflect on his or her N-Power Nasims portal profile, the N-Power Batch C applicant should not do that if the N-Power Batch C applicant have been shortlisted.

Reason is that each of the local government areas was allocated and allotted a specific number of N-Power Batch C applicants shortlisted for the N-Power batch C program, effecting changes on NASIMS (N-POWER) profile now before deployment would alter the whole database arrangements and might lead to disqualification of the affected N-Power Batch C applicant.

N-Power Batch C applicants are thereby advised to exercise patience until the N-Power Batch C applicant have been deployed to his or her place of primary assignment (PPA) then the N-Power Batch C volunteer can contact the district human resources department, or the state focal person for a change of location rather than editing your N-Power NASIMS profile before deployment.
Pls. Go to "ALL MAIL" in your registered email used in registering N-power if you think that you have not been shortlisted, scroll through the mails carefully. I bet you, you have been shortlisted.
Re: N-power: Reason Why You Should Not Edit Your State & Local Government Area by Gfskw: 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
Oh
Re: N-power: Reason Why You Should Not Edit Your State & Local Government Area by ofiko123(m): 4:41am On Jun 16, 2021
I thought they have scrapped Npower..

1 Like

Re: N-power: Reason Why You Should Not Edit Your State & Local Government Area by Chiagozieo(m): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2021
So changing state of residency is wrong on the dashboard....me i wan edit my own......now am confused.and next week is physical verification....na to travel now to wia i put

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Office Refused To Remit Pension / Hobbies To Include In A Cv / Apply For MTN Nigeria Graduate Sales Representative Recruitment (3 States)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.