Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise (2247 Views)

My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / 10 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise by cococandy(f): 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2021
truthsayer009:

Sex to most men is simply just sex, without any classiness involved. it's hard for women to grasp this.

Sometimes i wonder why God created men and women to cohabit, when we actually think and behave very differently. It's a constant battle every one has to fight, it pisses me off so much..

You and many guys believe the bold to be true. And you expect us to believe it too and uphold it for you. But when a woman says the same thing about herself then y’all have a BIG problem believing and accepting it. You shame, humiliate and torture them into suppressing their desires. There’s hasn’t been a time in history where you men haven’t made up derogatory terms to shame women who identify with the same feelings that you guys feel is very natural ( but only when it comes to men). When it’s women it’s unnatural and must be eliminated. They are hoes, oloshos, ashawo, bla bla bla.

There’s not a lot of difference between men and women (yes there are differences) but not as much as you guys want to insist on because it doesn’t favor your selfish propaganda. Most of the differences are nurtural rather than natural.
Problems only exist because y’all create them. If you were ready to take the bullshit you dish, we wouldn’t be fighting.
But because you guys put common sense on the back burner and let your egos be the determinant of what’s acceptable and what’s not, here we are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise by Hathor5(f): 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2021
truthsayer009:

Yes, because you are simply projecting. My opinion doesn't need your validation.

Your opinion should not be shared in public because any opposition brings out the worst in you. You don't attack people's families just because they disagree with you.

1 Like

Re: All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
cococandy:

You and many guys believe the bold to be true. And you expect us to believe it too and uphold it for you. But when a woman says the same thing about herself then y’all have a BIG problem believing and accepting it. You shame, humiliate and torture them into suppressing their desires. There’s hasn’t been a time in history where you men haven’t made up derogatory terms to shame women who identify with the same feelings that you guys feel is very natural ( but only when it comes to men). When it’s women it’s unnatural and must be eliminated. They are hoes, oloshos, ashawo, bla bla bla.

There’s not a lot of difference between men and women (yes there are differences) but not as much as you guys want to insist on because it doesn’t favor your selfish propaganda. Most of the differences are nurtural rather than natural.
Problems only exist because y’all create them. If you were ready to take the bullshit you dish, we wouldn’t be fighting.
But because you guys put common sense on the back burner and let your egos be the determinant of what’s acceptable and what’s not, here we are.

I don't have your strength madame! Bye.
Re: All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise by cococandy(f): 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
truthsayer009:

I don't have your strength madame! Bye.

grin

1 Like

Re: All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise by cococandy(f): 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
Hathor5:

Your opinion should not be shared in public because any opposition brings out the worst in you. You don't attack people's families just because they disagree with you.

He says he only talks the truth but he doesn’t like different point of views. How can you get at the truth if you refuse to see another person’s POV?

What I said is not even complicated. It’s just obvious sha. But they wanna stay acting like all women are dumb and can’t see through the cultural and social manipulation

1 Like

Re: All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
Hathor5:

Madame, stop trying to play the victim card here. You were projecting your fears on me. I was only stating as regarding the post & the realities behind it.
Re: All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
cococandy:

He says he only talks the truth but he doesn’t like different point of views. How can you get at the truth if you refuse to see another person’s POV?

What I said is not even complicated. It’s just obvious sha. But they wanna stay acting like all women are dumb and can’t see through the cultural and social manipulation

Okay, social manipulation. Agreed!

Can I ask you just two questions, if you be kind to answer sincerely.

1. Would you consider sleeping with a man you don't love?
2. Do you think there is a possibility of a man who doesn't love you to go ahead and sleep with you?
Re: All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise by Hathor5(f): 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
cococandy:

The issue is this. It is not about logic. A person like him is actually smart enough to understand what we are saying.

But our opinions challenge their position of privilege, lack of accountability and entitlement so all defense mechanisms pop up to mask the fact that the status quo is unfair and even abusive.

1 Like

Re: All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise by Hathor5(f): 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
truthsayer009:

Madame, stop trying to play the victim card here. You were projecting your fears on me. I was only stating as regarding the post & the realities behind it.

Mr Fake-Psychologist stop psychoanalyzing me. You know shit about me or my family. Next time stick to the topic and don't behave like a skunk.

1 Like

Re: All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise by cococandy(f): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
truthsayer009:

Okay, social manipulation. Agreed!

Can I ask you just two questions, if you be kind to answer sincerely.

1. Would you consider sleeping with a man you don't love?

Absolutely. If I don’t have a boyfriend, fiancé or husband that I promised to be faithful to, I would sleep with a man I don’t love just for plain old sexual gratification. Women can and do have sex just for pleasure, gains, favors etc . It’s not an astounding discovery. It’s not an abomination or the end of the world. You guys need to unlearn some of the things that have been imprinted on you to justify how you treat women with double standards.

If a woman (or man) stays faithful to their partner, it’s usually because they love the person and chose not to hurt their feelings, don’t want to contract STDs, don’t want to lose out on a good arrangement (like a healthy marriage) or simply because it may not be worth it. It’s never because they can’t be sexually attracted to another person except their lover/spouse.

It’s plain old using common sense to choose what would be better in the long run. Now let me ask you, Why do some men act like they are biologically incapable of applying same simple common sense? You know men can do this. But y’all would rather gaslight us into accepting that you’re helpless and lack control.

2. Do you think there is a possibility of a man who doesn't love you to go ahead and sleep with you?

Men do it all the time. Yes it’s possible for a man to want to sleep with me even if he doesn’t love me.

3 Likes

Re: All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
cococandy:

Absolutely. If I don’t have a boyfriend, fiancé or husband that I promised to be faithful to, I would sleep with a man I don’t love just for plain old sexual gratification. Women can and do have sex just for pleasure, gains, favors etc . It’s not an astounding discovery. It’s not an abomination or the end of the world. You guys need to unlearn some of the things that have been imprinted on you to justify how you treat women with double standards.

If a woman (or man) stays faithful to their partner, it’s usually because they love the person and chose not to hurt their feelings, don’t want to contract STDs, don’t want to lose out on a good arrangement (like a healthy marriage) or simply because it may not be worth it. It’s never because they can’t be sexually attracted to another person except their lover/spouse.

It’s plain old using common sense to choose what would be better in the long run. Now let ask you, Why do some men act like they are biologically incapable of applying same simple common sense? You know men can do this. But y’all would rather gaslight us into accepting that you’re helpless and lack control.

Men do it all the time. Yes it’s possible for a man to want to sleep with me even if he doesn’t love me.

For the bold part, personally I have never met any woman who has ever had sex for pleasure with someone she doesn't love or crazy about. Neither have I met any woman who sleep with men for just sexual gratification, never ever. They always want commitment.

That being said, I have seen it done many times for personal gains and favor only and they are usually not happy about it, It is usually for a short while and it also disgust them. So this just me personally, no speaking for every man here.

If you say that is not true and I am wrong, no problem.

Why do some men act like they are biologically incapable of applying same simple common sense? You know men can do this. But y’all would rather gaslight us into accepting that you’re helpless and lack control ---

The most honest answer is because they can, further explanation is that It is easier for men to cheat & get away with cheating than women. We don't get the aftermath of bad decisions made as we don't carry babies.

Another fact is that sexual desire is typically higher in men than in women, with testosterone levels thought to account for this difference as well as within-sex variation in desire in both women and men.

All these answers are arguable, but so far this what I know.
Re: All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise by frozen70(f): 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2021
RealNakupenda:
All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-Pls Advise

Good day, I am fuming and I need someone to help me calm down before I break my husband’s head. I mean it. I may be arrested for violence at this rate. And I don’t care. Maybe because I am too angry but can you blame me for being angry like this?

Early this year, I got a new sale girl in my shop. This girl is from Ekiti. She was a complete bush girl but very sharp. I taught her everything and before long, she started to manage my business very well. I could leave her to it and all will be fine.

Somehow, this girl started being too familiar with me and my husband. I thought its because we have taken her like our own daughter and we allow her enter our house, eat, handle business cash, make decisions freely. But the level of familiarity was annoying.

Some of the things I noticed was: she would be laughing with my husband or me without curtesy. I cant explain in detail but you know when an employee feels too relaxed in the presence of the boss? She can even be on the phone and we are calling her …she will not end the call but continue until she is done talking …

I called her and warned her about her change in attitude and she said she will change. Until last month,one day, I was talking to her and she practically walked out on me. What I was telling her was that she forget to make some important orders that would affect sales in the coming week, I was angry because those orders are fast moving and really bring good sales for us.

This girls was like,madam, I am very busy, I will do it later. I told her no…do the order right now…and next thing she said was,ma, please don’t disturb me, I already told you I will do it later na. My mouth went wide open at the effrontery. I called her and told her that if she does not apologize, she is fired.

This girl now said, that I dare not fire her otherwise, she will open my dirty secrets in public. Like what was she talking about? I dragged her by her shirt and told her she must reveal what she meant by opening my dirty secrets. I was so upset that I began to beat her up until she began to talk.

That was when she said, that ehen, is it not my husband that is chasing her, telling her to come and give him a head. That he likes it so much…that his wife used to give him a head but since he got infected, that I have not given him a head for months. Ah…mogbe. Like…what the heck?

That she told my husband that he needs to pay before she can do what he wants. That my husband promised to pay and she went ahead and gave him a head and he said she is not good. That she has no skills in giving orals. So,he will not pay her. That he has been telling him if he does not pay, that she will report him to me. That my husband then said she is a bush girl that does not know anything.

All these things she said, got me so upset that I beat the hell out of her ehen…I beat her and threw her out of my store. She began to beg for forgiveness and I told her she is a big fool. She can get lost for all I care.

On getting home and confronting my husband, my husband said he is sorry but it was the girl that came to him, flirting with him, promising to give him mind blowing s8x but he kept denying her. Then next thing, she started to beg him for s8x and he felt oral is not the same but that soon as she touched him, he realized it was wrong of him and he told he would never do that with her again.

Can you imagine how he thinks that oral is not really cheating? What if I go and give another man oral too? I knowhow much he enjoys oral so his stupid excuse is making me so mad. Now, am looking at this girl and me and wondering, what on earth would attract my husband to this dirty girl. I am not boasting but I am a very s8xy woman. I got what any man would want: looks, curves and s8x appeal.

I do all the bed room tricks and more. And this is what I get in return. I feel so disgusted at him. So, its true, if a man would cheat he would cheat even if he has the whole world given to him.

My only anger now is that he admitted he was happy I beat the girl and sent her away. That she was becoming unbearable for him. I feel like I should beat him the way I beat that girl but he is begging me, promising me heaven and earth… I have been so angry that I cannot let him touch me again. When we try to make love, I keep picturing that dirty girl sucking my husband’s balls and it puts me off. If he had even chosen a better looking slut….

Its been almost a month and I don’t know how to move past this issue. I am also afraid that if I hold out too long, then I maybe giving hubby reason to go and be foolish again. I need help…psychological help and advice on how to deal with this trauma of always feeling angry, wanting to beat my husband and the turn off I get when my husband tries to make love to me.

Please advise me…

SOURCE : https://livelystones.ng/2021/06/15/all-men-cheat-but-i-cant-get-over-the-psychological-trauma-pls-advise/
Just forgive him and move on but he will cheat again because he derives fun in cheating
Re: All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise by cococandy(f): 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
Cool cool . I’m not going to pick any point in your post to argue because I agree with you that they are arguable. Meaning you recognize that they are arguable opinions and not fact.

I would only argue when it was stated as an absolute fact. Have a great evening.

truthsayer009:

For the bold part, personally I have never met any woman who has ever had sex for pleasure with someone she doesn't love or crazy about. Neither have I met any woman who sleep with men for just sexual gratification, never ever. They always want commitment.

That being said, I have seen it done many times for personal gains and favor only and they are usually not happy about it, It is usually for a short while and it also disgust them. So this just me personally, no speaking for every man here.

If you say that is not true and I am wrong, no problem.

Why do some men act like they are biologically incapable of applying same simple common sense? You know men can do this. But y’all would rather gaslight us into accepting that you’re helpless and lack control ---

The most honest answer is because they can, further explanation is that It is easier for men to cheat & get away with cheating than women. We don't get the aftermath of bad decisions made as we don't carry babies.

Another fact is that sexual desire is typically higher in men than in women, with testosterone levels thought to account for this difference as well as within-sex variation in desire in both women and men.

All these answers are arguable, but so far this what I know.

1 Like

Re: All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
cococandy:
Cool cool . I’m not going to pick any point in your post to argue because I agree with you that they are arguable. Meaning you recognize that they are arguable opinions and not fact.

I would only argue when it was stated as an absolute fact. Have a great evening.

Sexual desire is typically way higher in men than in women is an absolute fact, but that doesn't mean arguments cannot be made against. Men not getting the aftermath of bad decisions made in sexual relations is a fact as well.

The point is that our personal experiences is what shapes us at the end, If I have been seeing or meeting women who really love to have sex for just pleasure without love or commitment attached, I would have said so. But if you say your personal experience is completely opposite, then who am I to say it's false because it is relative.
Re: All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise by crackhaus: 12:05am On Jun 18, 2021
truthsayer009:

Does this mean that she would felt better if he cheated with an MGBN winner or Most beautiful girl in an ekiti state beauty contest?

Sex to most men is simply just sex, without any classiness involved. it's hard for women to grasp this.

Sometimes i wonder why God created men and women to cohabit, when we actually think and behave very differently. It's a constant battle every one has to fight, it pisses me off so much.

The best way to solve a cheating problem is before marriage, not after. You just have to hope and pray they don't do it again.
My brother you seem surprised...
No one looks down on 'other' women than women themselves, you can bet your cojonés on that. cheesy

These people will never understand what sex is to men, I don't even bother trying to explain it. It's like teaching quantum physics to elementary school kids.

A man who slows down his V8 SUV to talk to the fruit seller on a street corner and get her number, is a dirty pig to "classy" women.
The men who go straight from work to hangout a little while with hookers at a secret local bar, are rabid dogs to "hip" women.

As if there's a difference between rich woman vagína and poor woman vagína...

This concept of assigning social classes to vagínas only exists in the minds of women, never in men.
They would rather jam their heads on asphalt than admit the above of course.

3 Likes

Re: All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise by crackhaus: 12:31am On Jun 18, 2021
djon78:

The only thing that man may do is hide it from his wife
Which many do
Some of them that are chronic
And can hide it very well
Even if you tell there wife to swear
They will vouch for them

You are a woman
You can not understand the experience from a man's angle

The only thing that even makes men behave sexually is religious ingrained teachings
That's the only thing
That and LOVE na... Why will you forget to include love? cheesy

Some women have convinced themselves that a man who loves and respects them will never cheat on them.
Many years of education still hasn't taught them that it has absolutely nothing to do with love or respect.

A deeply religious (devout) man, I have found out, is far less likely to cheat when compared to a loving atheist husband who has no belief in anything.

It seems that the idea of going to hell and burning up for the sin of adultery causes more trembling than the idea of simply getting caught by a wife without the option of eternal torment in the afterlife.

2 Likes

Re: All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise by djon78(m): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
crackhaus:

That and LOVE na... Why will you forget to include love? cheesy

Some women have convinced themselves that a man who loves and respects them will never cheat on them.
Many years of education still hasn't taught them that it has absolutely nothing to do with love or respect.

A deeply religious (devout) man, I have found out, is far less likely to cheat when compared to a loving atheist husband who has no belief in anything.

It seems that the idea of going to hell and burning up for the sin of adultery causes more trembling than the idea of simply getting caught by a wife without the option of eternal torment in the afterlife.

I don't know what to dash you bro.
You got it spot on

Love won't stop a man from cheating, because most of what human beings call love which in Greek is either Eros or phileo is flimsy cannot last
And that's why many marriages nowadays are breaking up because it's built on the type of love that doesn't last long.

But if it's agape in Greek the love of God is what binds a couple
Cheating is out of the way

As for religious yes it stops a man from cheating.
But for those deeply religious not the fake ones.
And it's not just about burning in hell, it's about coming to understand that God hates anything immorality, sexual perversion and sins
And for one to be close to God, you won't do what He doesn't like

But apart from that
Any man that has no regards for God will cheat one time
Because the freshly lusts have not been tamed by such individual

The only thing such man will do especially those that have regards for there wives
Will hide it from her
She may never know

2 Likes

Re: All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2021
crackhaus:

No one looks down on 'other' women than women themselves, you can bet your cojonés on that. cheesy

These people will never understand what sex is to men, I don't even bother trying to explain it. It's like teaching quantum physics to elementary school kids.

A man who slows down his V8 SUV to talk to the fruit seller on a street corner and get her number, is a dirty pig to "classy" women.
The men who go straight from work to hangout a little while with hookers at a secret local bar, are rabid dogs to "hip" women.

This concept of assigning social classes to vagínas only exists in the minds of women, never in men.

Honestly at this point, this would probably be the last time I would try to explain to anyone. Let everyone believe whatever they want to believe.

At the end of the day, we would all logout from Nairaland & face the realities that we choose not to accept online.

1 Like

Re: All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise by Rosarie10: 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
budaatum:
All men do not cheat! Men (and women) who cheat are pigs that have no respect nor regard for themselves so can not have any respect or regard for their partners!

Partners who respect and have regard for themselves should keep such people at arms length and always ensure a prophylactic is between them so one does not get infected with what their partner picks up roaming about.may you never know evil.Good things will forever locate you for this comment

I'll let others come tell her what to do about the sales girl if she doesn't already know she ought to be fired immediately. As for getting over your The Psychological Trauma? I'd consider dumping the lying cheating pig because you never know where else he's been poking and what he might bring home to infect you with!
Re: All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise by Rosarie10: 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
efficiencie:

Gbammmm...100% true! If more families and churches insist on men marrying virgins soon the ladies will sit up and zip up. This will end cheating effectively...
only the owman should be a virgin?.then them should sleep around?.na wa o

1 Like

Re: All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise by bukatyne(f): 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
frozen70:

Just forgive him and move on but he will cheat again because he derives fun in cheating

Na wa for you.

Are you fuelling the fire? grin
Re: All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise by Thanos(m): 3:03am On Jun 20, 2021
crackhaus:

Bro, I really wish I could like this comment a thousand times. Like someone mentioned, the battle for men (yes its a battle) to control their urges is far beyond what the female specie can comprehend. Especially if you fall into the category of men that were exposed to sex as a youth. Everyday you have to make a conscious decision to not be attracted to any female either because of the fear of God or the respect for your partner. Mind you, I said respect, not love. Because if you think its love that stops men from cheating, you could ot be farther from the truth.
How many great men have fallen victim to sexual sin? Even our role models in the bible are not spared. The thing is as a man, it is only when you have fully accepted christ and become baptised of the Holy spirit that you have a chance. Because even with all that anointing, if you by mistake find yourself in a compromising position that seems completely innocent, my brother. You will fall. Not to talk of a man having the deadly combination of money and power, you'll have to spend the rest of your days praying and running. Because that is the only way to overcome sexual sin. Fleeing and praying. So men, don't bother engaging those women up there, they would never understand. Pray to God continously to give you the grace. And remember to always flee!

2 Likes

Re: All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise by Nobody: 5:05am On Jun 20, 2021
Thanos:

Bro, I really wish I could like this comment a thousand times. Like someone mentioned, the battle for men (yes its a battle) to control their urges is far beyond what the female specie can comprehend. Especially if you fall into the category of men that were exposed to sex as a youth. Everyday you have to make a conscious decision to not be attracted to any female either because of the fear of God or the respect for your partner. Mind you, I said respect, not love. Because if you think its love that stops men from cheating, you could ot be farther from the truth.
How many great men have fallen victim to sexual sin? Even our role models in the bible are not spared. The thing is as a man, it is only when you have fully accepted christ and become baptised of the Holy spirit that you have a chance. Because even with all that anointing, if you by mistake find yourself in a compromising position that seems completely innocent, my brother. You will fall. Not to talk of a man having the deadly combination of money and power, you'll have to spend the rest of your days praying and running. Because that is the only way to overcome sexual sin. Fleeing and praying. So men, don't bother engaging those women up there, they would never understand. Pray to God continously to give you the grace. And remember to always flee!

My anger to everything is why create a human and give him so much testosterone and expect him to flee from sexual sin? This is exactly what is pissing me off so much.

It is so bad that men actually pay for sex, Imagine that I have never met any woman paying for sex except rich women who have no one, even at that they have men in abundance while they offer some meager pay for male sex service. Sugar Mummy cartel isn't so lucrative, It is a poor business to venture into in the long run.

I came to understand that sexual desire in men also vary, some men can do without sex for a year and beyond, while other men must have sex every day or days in between because of high testosterone.

For women, they only have this experience like once a month & It is not even all women, as a clear fact number of studies have found a rise in sexual desire near ovulation time for women. (That’s around two weeks before their period starts).

Imagine that men are always ready for sex, meanwhile women have to be warmed up like danfo engine before you proceed. I mean if this isn't enough indication that we are clearly different, then I wonder what it is.
Re: All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise by frozen70(f): 8:30am On Jun 20, 2021
bukatyne:

Na wa for you.

Are you fuelling the fire? grin

A man will cheat either by default, by error, by nature or by habit

Once a cheat is always a cheat

The earlier she knows the better for her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Watch This Movie Before You Divorce Your Wife - Fireproof / German Man Gives Birth To Baby Boy / These Motivational Quotes Will Increase your Daily Work Productivity by 20%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.