Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

I Am A Human Chimera - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am A Human Chimera (59962 Views)

I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) / I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) / I Am A Human Chimera (PART 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Sewgon79(m): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2021
Prechgold1180:

While I don’t think you are in any way related to human chimera

You can check this as possible answer to your curiosity
Genetic problems. One or more genes might have a change or mutation that results in them not working properly, such as in Fragile X syndrome. ...
Chromosomal problems. ...
Infections. ...
Exposure to medications, chemicals, or other agents during pregnancy.

Thank you for clarification.
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by IvarDboneless: 9:43am On Jun 17, 2021
Cindy222:

Check my nairaland profile....My face is there...
You beautiful and married too I guess

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by vincentjk(m): 9:48am On Jun 17, 2021
Cindy222:

Thank you for the compliments smiley..Feel free to send a DM....

Okay, sent.
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by wittyt98(m): 10:23am On Jun 17, 2021
Solidkay:

Some people will post somethings and you can't help but check out their profile.
SMH
your father.
You don't sub for me grin Concentrate on your life pls. Smart enough to spot a clown, stupid enough to engage a clown. Even went as far as checking out the clown's profile grin
you're a bigger clown Mr man

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Remijuice: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2021
Sent4rina:

Can you send me some money too? biko make I see something chop, Naija dey do me something at the moment. sad

Make I drop my azza?
Don't waste your time on Simps..
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Sent4rina: 11:22am On Jun 17, 2021
Remijuice:

Who knows! I need some dough tho.
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Elipsis: 11:31am On Jun 17, 2021
Cindy222:

Same place as in one whole leg is totally different from the other? Anyway you can talk to a geneticist,he will tell you more and also tell you what to do...
Yeah, one lap is totally different from the other. Alright, Will plan for that. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Tickles001(m): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
Krismas:
coolI was admiring you true. 1. U survived in conditions he didn’t 2. U choose to preserve him within u, so his memory will not be forgotten 3. He will be remembered as long as u live. U’re amazing. If I told u I have N20k for u for being 1dafully made. Hw will u react? If u do not consider It merger, reply with ur bank, acct and name. Though i already know u’re Ene Monteze Onazi. Tanks

..hmm. praises and offering. Is this mere generosity, or am I missing something?
I don't want to say what I'm thinking. But this your level of admiration is looking like worshipping to me, or what do I know sef

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Krismas(m): 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
Tickles001:

..hmm. praises and offering. Is this mere generosity, or am I missing something?
I don't want to say what I'm thinking. But this your level of admiration is looking like worshipping to me, or what do I know sef
coolU are not a Chimera. U will not understand

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Krismas(m): 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
Remijuice:

coolU cudnt be more mistaken. I still have d money right now on me. I believe d sister is not interested. Cos i’ve waited all day for her. Am afraid d offer is lapsed. Tank u for disbelieving me.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Tickles001(m): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
Krismas:
coolU are not a Chimera. U will not understand
Are you always this generous to chimeras, or there's something particular about this one?
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
ilduce:
You're beautiful, meanwhile will you ever change your mind and show us what you've chosen not to us today?

Thanks for the compliments.....

And what's it that I have chosen not to show you guys today?? undecided
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
Krismas:
coolI was admiring you true. 1. U survived in conditions he didn’t 2. U choose to preserve him within u, so his memory will not be forgotten 3. He will be remembered as long as u live. U’re amazing. If I told u I have N20k for u for being 1dafully made. Hw will u react? If u do not consider It merger, reply with ur bank, acct and name. Though i already know u’re Ene Monteze Onazi. Tanks

Lolzzz.....Thanks for admiring me smiley.....And for all the compliments and praises,I appreciate...

20k for me for being wonderfully made?? How will I react? Hehehehe I will be excited and all smiles now,a gift is never meagre to me,I am always appreciative. Thank you for offering I appreciate smiley smiley

But wait o,how did you know my real name hmmm.... shocked shocked

Infact I will DM you now....

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
Krismas:
coolU cudnt be more mistaken. I still have d money right now on me. I believe d sister is not interested. Cos i’ve waited all day for her. Am afraid d offer is lapsed. Tank u for disbelieving me.

Awwwn...you waited all day for me,sorry about that and thanks for waiting smiley....You're a kind person.

I wasn't really online today,since morning,I just came here tonight. I was strong since morning but feeling better now though,that's why I came here....

I understand the fact that the offer has elapsed,I am still thankful and grateful you offered. God bless ya... smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 11:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
Tickles001:

Tell me, what are you thinking?? undecided

I think he is just being kind....
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
Elipsis:
Yeah, one lap is totally different from the other. Alright, Will plan for that. Thanks

I meant a whole leg not just lap, like from your waist or stomach downwards is it totally diffrent from the other??
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Teeboy15(m): 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
Cindy222:

Awwwn...you waited all day for me,sorry about that and thanks for waiting smiley....You're a kind person.

I wasn't really online today,since morning,I just came here tonight. I was strong since morning but feeling better now though,that's why I came here....

Babe leave all these grammar and continue story na. People are eager to learn. Just making me check for update up and down all to no avail.

Continue story jor and leave replies.

I understand the fact that the offer has elapsed,I am still thankful and grateful you offered. God bless ya... smiley

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Teeboy15(m): 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
Cindy222:

Babe leave all these grammar and continue story na. People are eager to learn. Just making me check for update up and down all to no avail.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 11:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Do u have a boyfriend too??
If u do.......isnt he scared bout yo condition??

Lolzzz....I choose not to talk about my private life ehn....BUT if someone likes me or loves me,won't the person see me before he/she chykes me? So obviously the person must see my coke and fanta legs when I wear bumshorts or mini gowns....If the person gets scared,the person no go chyke or come close but if the person no send or adores my uniqueness the person chykes or gets close...

It's not something people get to find out later or something i hide,I flaunt it.... smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
Teeboy15:

grin grin
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Folabifreeman(m): 2:16am On Jun 18, 2021
This OP dey lie. Chimera kor Chiemela ni

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Tickles001(m): 6:25am On Jun 18, 2021
Cindy222:

Tell me, what are you thinking?? undecided

I think he is just being kind....

Being kind? Surely, you know deep within you that this is not kindness like we know it.
You being an embodiment of two gender, I believe you already know what he's doing. grin

I'm waiting for you to reveal more about you kind.
I have a chimera suspect to investigate cool

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Vick4v: 7:47am On Jun 18, 2021
Cindy222:

grin grin
Please keep us updated as people are eager to learn... the suspense don too much
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
sivel:
@OP I greatly admire your strength of character. For you to bring such intimate topic on nairaland with its assortment of personalities show that you have a heart of gold. TBH it is my first time to learn of this condition. Thanks for bringing your condition to public knowledge. God bless you.

Thanks for the compliments and thanks for the admiration too smiley....

It's my pleasure to keep creating awareness about it and also share my real life experiences too...

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
Wizmj4real:

I beg your WhatsApp number
Via wizmj4real@gmail.com

I have replied your mail already.
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
Blakpot:
Mehn first time hearing of such phenomenon.
Brave of u to share.
I trust NLders to start asking if u have two heads.
Good luck with the questions.

grin Na real two heads.....

Thanks for the goodluck wishes o,I need am. It's my pleasure to answer them sef but the ones within my power sha o....

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
Krismas:
coolHow restricted is ur diet? Pls don tell me u cant drink Coca-Cola! It will make me moody. Hope u know u’re an interesting person? Even ur 222 is interesting. Triplet numbers are always numerological interest

I will talk about that in forthcoming posts smiley......

You're really funny sha,moody ke grin cheesy.....

Yes I know I am an interesting person o...Lolzzzz my 222 cheesy cheesy....

I actually picked '222' for a reason sha cool....

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mostcharming:
I’ve read so many articles about this, I’m happy you’ve accepted the real you Nd trying to enlighten us about it.. but some of us are going to be needing the ass pictures

…. For research purposes only wink

Some of who? Lolzzzz....Una go wait tire.....
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
VanDerWaalforces:
Thanks for this enlightenment. I've got some questions for you.
1. How old are you now?
2. Does this condition has any affect on your feelings towards the opposite sex?
3. Was your birth a product of IVF?
Hope to hear from you. Thank You.

I will address these questions in forthcoming posts smiley.....

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
uuzba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbIPVo4XnLI

Just thank God everyday that you were born normal.
In this girls case, she absorbed her twin, formed ONE body and has 2 DNA
In the video above, the division did not finish. Wetin man go do?
Born the Pikin like that.

Yes I do that everyday,God has been really faithful to me......Even when I don't deserve it...

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by VanDerWaalforces: 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
Cindy222:

I will address these questions in forthcoming posts smiley.....
That would be nice ma'am. Thank You.
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
sylvestersamuel:
Please, how do i follow you on Facebook mam'm.....am really impressed

Wow!

Facebook ID- E n e M o n t e z O n a z i

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sola Ogungbe: SEAP Microfinance Bank Manager Commits Suicide Over Unpaid Loans / What Coke Does To Your Body in 60 minutes / 5 Foods In Nigeria That You Should Avoid Eating As Much As Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.