Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

I Am A Human Chimera - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am A Human Chimera (59981 Views)

I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) / I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) / I Am A Human Chimera (PART 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by illicit(m): 11:21am On Jun 16, 2021
Well

Are you straight or gay or bi or all of the above

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by jaxxy(m): 11:21am On Jun 16, 2021
Quite mysterious.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by judetov2(m): 11:21am On Jun 16, 2021
U are going to be great... Movie producers will soon look for u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Krismas(m): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2021
Elipsis:

I have the exact birthmark on the same place too. Could it be that i'm also a Chimera? There wasn't a scan when i was born to confirm if my mum was carrying twins or not.
coolWhy not attach pics?

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by sivel(m): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2021
@OP I greatly admire your strength of character. For you to bring such intimate topic on nairaland with its assortment of personalities show that you have a heart of gold. TBH it is my first time to learn of this condition. Thanks for bringing your condition to public knowledge. God bless you.

15 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by ICTWeb: 11:22am On Jun 16, 2021
This is what it feel like

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by ukaface(f): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2021
Are you an hermaphrodite?
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Bodyodour: 11:23am On Jun 16, 2021
Don't vex, do you have two sexual organs ?
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by McOluOmo: 11:23am On Jun 16, 2021
aidameoryou:

NO SHOW US THE ASS SIDE, WE REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW IT IS,
IN ORDER TO GET MORE CONTEXT OF WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

grin bhad niggarrrr,
Chop Ass

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by PAWG(m): 11:24am On Jun 16, 2021
Òmò
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by mrkings84(m): 11:25am On Jun 16, 2021
Which one be chimera again Na... Seeing this word for the first time since my mama born me
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Etizz: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2021
Your fetus absorb your twin's fetus....

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2021
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Wizmj4real(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2021
Cindy222:
I have always wanted to write about this but I have been procrastinating but here I am today writing about it.

Firstly I am a Human Chimera (Twin Chimerism),we are quite rare,many people have no idea what it's about but I am going to write about it,I can't do that in one day but I am going to do it by starting today.

A chimera is essentially a single organism that is made up of cells from two or more individuals i.e it contains 2 sets of DNA,with the code to make 2 separate organisms. People who have 2 different sets of DNA are called Human Chimeras.

Chimerism is a natural phenomenon, a medical mystery that has not really been understood fully till now.

My mother was pregnant,as usual pregnant women go for scans to ascertain the sex of the unborn child and guess what? They told her she was having twins(a boy and a girl) she was excited. She got things for twins and all. Lo and behold,the delivery period came and all that,before I came out,it was a tug of war,they almost did a Ceasarian Section(CS) for her but as they were wheeling her to the theater I popped out,they did all they could to bring out a my twin but couldn't find any other child.There was no 2nd child,everyone was shocked,I guess they searched and searched.

That was when the confusion started,they said it was a medical mystery. They said I absorbed my twin,This was in the 90's though. I was born with a one in a million kind of birth mark,one part of my ass(which I cannot show you) down to my thighs and lower legs are dark in complexion and the other part of my ass(I cannot show you that too) are fair in complexion down to my thighs and lower legs,people who know me know how it looks like in reality. Below are pictures of what I can show you for now,part of my thighs,as time goes on I will add more lol... . I tried to bleach the dark leg,i tried everything, e no gree bleach...I kuku left it jare,I dey flex my thing dey go,anytime I wear a short gown see eyes of shock,people get shocked because I am not hiding my legs,I cannot o. Some people don't even have legs to walk,so I am damn grateful...Ehen before I forget,one leg is fresh and sexy for a lady and the other one is just normal ,I guess it's for my twin,since he was a guy. My big toe nails are kinda different too.
Weird and scary right?

I beg your WhatsApp number
Via wizmj4real@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Samiah33(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2021
Just learnt something today, thanks OP

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by gihiya(f): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2021
Waiting for your next post, am really curious. Meanwhile I applaud your courage and willingness to educate the public on this medical mystery.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Virgo01(m): 11:30am On Jun 16, 2021
Wow...this is a type of chimerism called tetragametic chimerism. This can happen in cases of fraternal twins, where there are two separate eggs fertilized by two separate sperm, and the two zygotes "merge and form one human being with two different cell lines."

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by cococandy(f): 11:31am On Jun 16, 2021
Asadujames202:
I want to cuum

Please, post a pic of your fury pus**sy

illicit:
Well

Are you straight or gay or bi
ilduce:
You're beautiful, meanwhile will you ever change your mind and show us what you've chosen not to us today?
phemmyfour:
The Vijay side .....is it a part dark and the other part light as well
OmoOshodi:
You sure say you no get d**k

No carry chidera or chimera dey confuse us here o

You people ruin everything. Sigh

This is a beautiful educational thread and should be treated as such.

29 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Solidkay(m): 11:32am On Jun 16, 2021
wittyt98:
Kpk!
2 in one
what can we do for you like this??
Human camera,chimera, onye ara, Chidera grin
I hope you don't have both Dilk and Pulzzy grin

Some people will post somethings and you can't help but check out their profile.
SMH

7 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by ReneJay(f): 11:32am On Jun 16, 2021
Cindy222:

Soon smiley
plz mention me on your next post

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by loffyloffy: 11:33am On Jun 16, 2021
First, I am learning of it too.

I appreciate your candidness

It is good that you have come to term with the situation.

Being different from the general population can be challenging.

I love your spirit, you accepted it, as you can do nothing about it..and you are not allowing it to be a reason to be hiding your body..thats courage.

I am really interested in this your story and I am following

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Blakpot: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2021
Mehn first time hearing of such phenomenon.
Brave of u to share.
I trust NLders to start asking if u have two heads.
Good luck with the questions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Krismas(m): 11:34am On Jun 16, 2021
Cindy222:

His presence and consciousness nope,normally I can't even eat everything because my diet is restricted.
coolHow restricted is ur diet? Pls don tell me u cant drink Coca-Cola! It will make me moody. Hope u know u’re an interesting person? Even ur 222 is interesting. Triplet numbers are always numerological interest

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Mayor1732: 11:35am On Jun 16, 2021
Darmm it girl u are strong o (i give it to u)

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by renew4life: 11:36am On Jun 16, 2021
Sirkazeem:
I admire your boldness for writing about this. learnt something new today
Same too ....Well Lets Make Nigeria Great again.
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2021
all in all you ate your twin brother inside the belly because of the bad economy of nigeria right?
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Mayor1732: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2021
Do you have a female private part or u have both male and female?. . . . . Since u have two kinds of legs
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Belial06: 11:40am On Jun 16, 2021
zeuss:
Interesting.

Do u at all feel the presence/consciousness of your twin?

Or do you suddenly find urself enjoying what u ordinarily don't fancy, like food or drinks?

Shut up
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Mostcharming(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2021
I’ve read so many articles about this, I’m happy you’ve accepted the real you Nd trying to enlighten us about it.. but some of us are going to be needing the ass pictures

…. For research purposes only wink

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by VanDerWaalforces: 11:40am On Jun 16, 2021
Cindy222:
I have always wanted to write about this but I have been procrastinating but here I am today writing about it.

Firstly I am a Human Chimera (Twin Chimerism),we are quite rare,many people have no idea what it's about but I am going to write about it,I can't do that in one day but I am going to do it by starting today.

A chimera is essentially a single organism that is made up of cells from two or more individuals i.e it contains 2 sets of DNA,with the code to make 2 separate organisms. People who have 2 different sets of DNA are called Human Chimeras.

Chimerism is a natural phenomenon, a medical mystery that has not really been understood fully till now.

My mother was pregnant,as usual pregnant women go for scans to ascertain the sex of the unborn child and guess what? They told her she was having twins(a boy and a girl) she was excited. She got things for twins and all. Lo and behold,the delivery period came and all that,before I came out,it was a tug of war,they almost did a Ceasarian Section(CS) for her but as they were wheeling her to the theater I popped out,they did all they could to bring out a my twin but couldn't find any other child.There was no 2nd child,everyone was shocked,I guess they searched and searched.

That was when the confusion started,they said it was a medical mystery. They said I absorbed my twin,This was in the 90's though. I was born with a one in a million kind of birth mark,one part of my ass(which I cannot show you) down to my thighs and lower legs are dark in complexion and the other part of my ass(I cannot show you that too) are fair in complexion down to my thighs and lower legs,people who know me know how it looks like in reality. Below are pictures of what I can show you for now,part of my thighs,as time goes on I will add more lol... . I tried to bleach the dark leg,i tried everything, e no gree bleach...I kuku left it jare,I dey flex my thing dey go,anytime I wear a short gown see eyes of shock,people get shocked because I am not hiding my legs,I cannot o. Some people don't even have legs to walk,so I am damn grateful...Ehen before I forget,one leg is fresh and sexy for a lady and the other one is just normal ,I guess it's for my twin,since he was a guy. My big toe nails are kinda different too.
Weird and scary right?
Thanks for this enlightenment. I've got some questions for you.
1. How old are you now?
2. Does this condition has any affect on your feelings towards the opposite sex?
3. Was your birth a product of IVF?
Hope to hear from you. Thank You.

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by illicit(m): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2021
cococandy:

You people ruin everything. Sigh

This is a beautiful educational thread and should be treated as such.

Honestly typing...

Mine was just an honest question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Coke Does To Your Body in 60 minutes / 5 Foods In Nigeria That You Should Avoid Eating As Much As Possible / 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.