Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back (18741 Views)

Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday / Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) / Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by aidameoryou: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
Jashub:
This line is becoming old abeg. Even Magu alleged that he too was receiving "death threats " but we all know how he ended up.
VERY OLD AND STALE BULLSHIT
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by BJanta: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
insidenaijasblog:

https://newspremises.com.ng/i-receive-death-threats-corruption-is-fighting-back-efcc-boss/
Shut up and do your job. Are you not a policeman?If you take bribe from them and fail to deliver, do you expect them to keep quiet ?Can you swear that since resumed office you have not taken any bribe. Policeman for that matter. And will you not make return to Malami your godfather? Please ,face your job oga,and stop complaining.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by meobizy(f): 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
Death threats mean you’re doing good.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
That's what the former boss said, the immediate one even said it and now you are saying it...that means the future one will say it and even add that corruption has defeated the EFCC. ....

If you can't win the war against corruption, if you can't stand your ground over the corruption fight, better step down or don't accept the job than coming here to say rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hmmmm .......you should know that is your second duty.....

To receive death threats and get settled
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by Julianaa: 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
Resign
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by akdjr(m): 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
Since we now have NIM link to our lines why can't they trace the caller or whoever send the text messages and get him arrested?

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by FLYFIRE(m): 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
Watch & see that this one will be worse

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by fombi: 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
How many politicians has this low IQ brought to book ? busy chasing yahoo boys and gives the real criminals a pass. Failed ppl.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by seguno2: 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
Beancounter93:
They haven't prosecuted any politican because anytime EFCC wants to prosecute politicians, you Nigerians threaten them with violence and brimstone, or obstruct them from doing their job.

As seen with EFCC's attempt to arrest a certain politician some ten years ago.

Should EFCC be scrapped due to your lame excuse for their non-performance

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
seguno2:

Should EFCC be scrapped due to your lame excuse for their non-performance

It is not a matter of scrapping EFCC...it is a matter of Nigerians seeing that corruption is wrong, whoever's ox is gored.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by seguno2: 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
akdjr:
Since we now I have NIM link to our lines why can't they trace the caller or whoever send the text messages and get him arrested?

Pantami is too busy protecting his Boko Haram and ISWAP terrorist friends to do that.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
Incompetent fool, quota system efcc chairman. How many case have you won since attaining that position? None.

They have seized 15 year old camry and lexus from iTunes g boys in ondo grin cheesy

Maybe that is why efcc has a multi billion naira budget to do chase old cars and chewing gum yahoo boys

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by joeyswift(m): 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
Kwaruption is pighting back. Even zaa dot in zaa circle is pighting back
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by seguno2: 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
Beancounter93:
It is not a matter of scrapping EFCC...it is a matter of Nigerians seeing that corruption is wrong, whoever's ox is gored

Politicians have been prosecuted since 2003 or so and some jailed.
What is your interest in making excuses for failure

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by dederocs(m): 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
Stories, do the work joor.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by seborrhic: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
What has this one done that he is receiving death threats.
How many prominent people has he brought to trial since he resumed?
There was a time there was this propaganda that the Northerners are honest people.
This past couple of years has shown that they are even more corrupt that other regions,just that they hide it under the cloak of being strict practitioners of Islam.
If Buhari despite the long years of propaganda and his practice of Islam being as fundamental as you can get can be this corrupt,then what can imagine how corrupt the others are,as has been shown for everyone to see this past 6 years.
Bawa should face his work because others that were there before him that even showed glimpses of publicly prosecuting renowned past and present leadersdid not come out to accuse people of issuing them death threats.
He is not even sounding well educated because how can someone calling another person to issue threats against you now become death threats to you?
Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by BbqTormentor: 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
Death threats from Yahoo boys? Because I can't remember efcc arresting any politician lately

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
Useless organisation, someone scammed me of 1 million naira. I reached out to them, the bastards said I should call police.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by juseng(m): 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
If there are 6 million ways to die, Bawa has just added one more.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
Your corpse would be the only evidence of the death threats...

Anything other than that is just una usual foolish games.

Only the mumu go fall for am.

Nonsense! undecided

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by Antoeni(m): 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
Shut up , we are yet to see any BIG FiSH in prison

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by BabaO2: 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
You are a product of corruption and compromise.
Our journalists are too poor in reasoning, they failed to remind buhari of the appointment of Bawa as EFCC Boss and Usman as the CEO of NPA when he said all the appointments he made were based on seniority and competence. There were many Directors from southern Nigeria when he appointed Bawa a very junior officer to the position of EFCC chairman same as in NPA

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by BJanta: 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
updatechange:
I don't even know him sad

You no know Bawa?Na the pepper wey we dey take make stew now.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by seangy4konji: 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
chasing small small yahoo boys up and down and he thinks he is fighting corruption...

Thunder kill you there...

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by akdjr(m): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
EFCC will get you anywhere anytime. Why can't they trace the caller and the person behind the text and get him/her arrested? At least NIM should reveal the information of the caller
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by iezeiyida(m): 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
You and your blind, senseless god, Buhari are corruption and yet claiming corruption is treatening and fighting you back - meaning you guys are fighting yourselves

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by updatechange(m): 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
BJanta:

You no know Bawa?Na the pepper wey we dey take make stew now.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This guy don kill me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons / 2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi / Apc's Bayelsa Governorship Candidate Timipre Sylva Distributing Alcohol(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.