Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,708 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back (18740 Views)

Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday / Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) / Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by chloride6: 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
This one is a clown..

Someone that has secured ZERO convictions of persons of political interests.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by sweetrace(f): 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
Of course corruption will fight back. Foolish people who only think of their gratification without considering the consequences of their actions want corruption to be the order of the day. We will put you in our prayers, that if you are genuinely fighting corruption, God will give you the wisdom, courage, the right people and all you need to fight corruption and win.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by Chirowman(m): 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
Okay
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by Novice1(m): 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
Tell us the agency that is fond of emergency contracts under petroleum nah.... the current nnpc boss on mind.......

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by danski: 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
Beancounter93:

They haven't prosecuted any politican because anytime EFCC wants to prosecute politicians, you Nigerians threaten them with violence and brimstone, or obstruct them from doing their job.

As seen with EFCC's attempt to arrest a certain politician some ten years ago.

And by the way, there is nothing wrong with the prosecution of Yahoo boys...why should we support someone who goes and deprives someone of his or her hard earned sweat....and it is not like they focus on just foreigners....

Sense is far from you
If d politicians didnt steal gov money yahoo wont b happening u just sense less i swr
Bleep u cow

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by ZUBY77(m): 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
Quota system bastard. Lets compare our school results

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by Saint99: 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
Anyone who gives a call to inform you about his intention to kill you, is actually not interested in killing you, that is why it is called a threat

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by anungangampu: 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
Beancounter93:

They haven't prosecuted any politican because anytime EFCC wants to prosecute politicians, you Nigerians threaten them with violence and brimstone, or obstruct them from doing their job.

And by the way, there is nothing wrong with the prosecution of Yahoo boys...why should we support someone who goes and deprives someone of his or her hard earned sweat....and it is not like they focus on just foreigners....
it simply means they don't know their job if they cant prosecute politicians because of noise.
What's hard in collecting evidence and making it obvious for everyone to see. If they are partial no one will threaten them. And by the way who do you want to arrest politicians. The masses?

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by emmnprince(m): 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Abegi, Magu said the same thing. Why not resign

Where's Magu now sef?

E don tey wey I don hear about him

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by Aduroja123(m): 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
insidenaijasblog:

https://newspremises.com.ng/i-receive-death-threats-corruption-is-fighting-back-efcc-boss/

I think the best form of death threat should come from EFCC investigating the National Immigration Service grin grin grin
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by Kakamorufu(m): 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
They don start again. angry

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by WinterMinter(m): 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
nah!
This is bullshit, another attention seeker
You chase yahoo boys around and you are complaining of death threats.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by Havertz10: 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
Always talking

Obviously does nothing, typical Nigerian propaganda

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by Matrixoba: 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
Can you help us tell him to mention names? Such threats should not be taken lightly, don't you think?
Story for the gods.
post=102747128:
When you fight corruption, Corruption fights back.

All corrupt politicians that raped and looted our darling nation blindly will all end miserably and painfully in life, along with their supporters, no matter the party they are.
Evil ends await them all.

No be curse,
Na FACT!

Wait, We remember again wailers problem with President Buhari fighting corruption selectively.
So, mention ONE name among those in EFCC case without a case to defend.
If your hero Presidents had fought corruption with one leg, by now shebi it is the second leg that President Buhari will be fighting.

So what is your problem with the corrupt facing the music?
We know y'all have no sane reply, but your usual bla blabla bla.
If President Buhari did not catch them, somebody else will.
But stop crying in defence of the corrupt being asked to face the music.
If your uncle is corrupt, tell him to face it, and stop shouting how about other thieves.

GBAM!
Dem MANNA Lamba

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by Onepeople: 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
The system is messed up ,there is nothing much he can do ,those that appointed him are equally corrupt.i liked the fact that he is very intelligent but is unfortunate he is found himself in this part of the world.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by Emperor5(m): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
This one want to give excuse for his incompetence. Buhari administration is filled with bunch of criminal. They are busy blaming individual, instead of them to create workeable system for better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by Emperor5(m): 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
Incompetent fool, quota system efcc chairman. How many case have you won since attaining that position? None.
He was there because of nepotism not by merits

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by majole: 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
You have not done anything positive as EFCC Chairman

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
anungangampu:
it simply means they don't know their job if they cant prosecute politicians because of noise.
What's hard in collecting evidence and making it obvious for everyone to see. If they are partial no one will threaten them. And by the way who do you want to arrest politicians. The masses?

It is the same Nigerians who will get rid of the evidence, and intimidate any potential witnesses, while crying about the 'innocence' of their principals, and crying about persecution
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
danski:

Sense is far from you
If d politicians didnt steal gov money yahoo wont b happening u just sense less i swr
Bleep u cow

May you have a prosperous and safe week ahead. Good afternoon
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by chaloskyx: 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
MY FRIEND JUST SHUT UP CORRUPTION ISNT FIGHTING BACK YOU ARE JUST ON THE SIDE OF CORRUPTION THATS WHY ALL EFCC ARRESTS ARE YAHOO BOYS AS YOU HAVE NO CURRENT OPEN FILE ON ANY CORRUPT POLITICIAN WHICH IS YOU MAIN JOB

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by anungangampu: 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
Beancounter93:

It is the same Nigerians who will get rid of the evidence, and intimidate any potential witnesses, while crying about the 'innocence' of their principals, and crying about persecution
The leaders are not same with the masses. That's the game they play among themselves. They used the masses for their chess game. Reason why we have independent Institution like efcc.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
anungangampu:
The leaders are not same with the masses. That's the game they play among themselves. They used the masses for their chess game. Reason why we have independent Institution like efcc.

And it unfortunately cannot prosecute cases without evidence, and without witnesses, which don't operate in a vacuum

Note that I am not excusing EFCC, government, or anyone. The main reason in my opinion why we have not won the war against corruption is because we don't see it, as Nigerians, or Biafrans or whatever, as a fight that is important. We see it as something to either take down the opposition or to persecute our beloved hero-politicians....whatever the way is. Meanwhile we indulge in a lot of petty corruption. And at the end of the day, we leave EFCC alone to fight a war that we should be fighting alongside them...or with them, or supporting them

And the EFCC anyway, like the leadership, is recruited from...the same Nigerian people. They are not automated robots built in Mars and sent to Nigeria to save us from corruption.

See what happened when EFCC tried to arrest Ibori. Who were the people preventing them from doing their job. And see what would happen if EFCC tried to arrest GEJ or PMB or anyone of their cronies and hangers on?
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by silifat11(m): 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
Which kind yeye threats.. Dora Akunyili, of blessed memory..her own case is practical threat.. Are we even fighting Corruption the way we have to ?
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by silifat11(m): 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
Which kind yeye threats.. Dora Akunyili, of blessed memory..her own case is practical threat.. Are we even fighting Corruption the way we have to .. Na lie
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by HRMK: 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
no shaking!ur covered!!
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by anungangampu: 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
Beancounter93:

And it unfortunately cannot prosecute cases without evidence, and without witnesses, which don't operate in a vacuum

Note that I am not excusing EFCC, government, or anyone. The main reason in my opinion why we have not won the war against corruption is because we don't see it, as Nigerians, or Biafrans or whatever, as a fight that is important. We see it as something to either take down the opposition or to persecute our beloved hero-politicians....whatever the way is. Meanwhile we indulge in a lot of petty corruption. And at the end of the day, we leave EFCC alone to fight a war that we should be fighting alongside them...or with them, or supporting them

And the EFCC anyway, like the leadership, is recruited from...the same Nigerian people. They are not automated robots built in Mars and sent to Nigeria to save us from corruption.

See what happened when EFCC tried to arrest Ibori. Who were the people preventing them from doing their job. And see what would happen if EFCC tried to arrest GEJ or PMB or anyone of their cronies and hangers on?
Well the people can't do the arresting themselves. Thats the truth. In as much the issue of corruption is rooted within the people. But leaders are there to create a system to do that. Unless it means that the people who created the system already faulted it to protect their cronies. If that is the case Efcc can be anything but never what they portrays as the system is already built to absolve others.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by berrystunn(m): 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
Beancounter93:

By the way
You are free when you join APC .

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back by Kubernetes: 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
So many useless talks above, saying what has he achieved.
They did not know that the efcc boss had been there for over 15 years. They did not know he headed Lagos and port Harcourt zones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU / "Go After All Cultists"-Wike Tells Securty Agents As Amnesty Ends In Rivers.PICS / Buhari In Group Photo With African Leaders In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.