Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Historical Photos and stories not in history books - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Historical Photos and stories not in history books (4519 Views)

10 Things The History Books Don’t Tell You About Pablo Escobar / Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa / Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Historical Photos and stories not in history books by TheSourcerer: 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
superCleanworks:

hahahahaha. this is a 16 hit combo all made of slaps.
mehn. we have lots of sickos on this nairaland so please ignore that guy and keep doing what you do.
you keep been awesome , and breathe deep and enjoy the day, deep breathes are awesome really haha
Re: Historical Photos and stories not in history books by SoBright101: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
I expected a comment like yours, i'm not surprised.

superCleanworks:

so the creator of this thread is the one making Africans slaves? amazing
Re: Historical Photos and stories not in history books by superCleanworks(m): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
SoBright101:
I expected a comment like yours, i'm not surprised.

Mr Expector. Answer the simple question
Re: Historical Photos and stories not in history books by SoBright101: 9:23am On Jun 23, 2021
I'm not your teacher

superCleanworks:

Mr Expector. Answer the simple question
Re: Historical Photos and stories not in history books by dederocs(m): 11:33am On Jun 23, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Iran in 1970's

This photograph is of a woman cutting her birthday cake in Tehran, Iran 1973.

This seemingly insignificant photograph demonstrates just how different Iran was in the 1970s. Now, wearing the hijab in compulsory and cutting a birthday cake in shorts like this woman would be illegal and would result in punishment.

In fact, if this woman was alive today, she would likely be arrested in put in prison for daring to take a photograph like this. It just goes to show how much things have changed in Iranian culture.
Before the Arab Jihadists brainwashed them, manipulated and used money to buy key players in Iran, and finally funding the violent revolution that made Iran an Islamic state. Now Iran is poorer and weaker...Islamabad.
Re: Historical Photos and stories not in history books by dederocs(m): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Nicola Tesla in his lab 1890

Tesla was an electrical and mechanical engineer who is best known for his contributions to the modern electricity supply system. Tesla made dozens of scientific breakthroughs and was the former employee of Thomas Edison. Edison was his chief rival and rumor has it that it was actually Tesla who invented the lightbulb but Edison took the credit.

In this picture, Tesla seems unphased by the electric sparks shooting out from his lab and looks quite relaxed on a fold-out seat

NB . AC / DC
One of the greatest inventors ever...He was the brain behind electricity and current/transmission, Edison employed him for his genius...he did everything Edison is credited for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Historical Photos and stories not in history books by TheSourcerer: 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
dederocs:

One of the greatest inventors ever...He was the brain behind electricity and current/transmission, Edison employed him for his genius...he did everything Edison is credited for.
True, Edison like the typical bourgeoise Americans , steal from talents/people from poor countries as Tesla , take excessive advantage of them and dump them . Edison was only known for inventing a killing machine 'Ol Sparky' or the Electric Chair
I suppose you know of the live video of Edison strangling and electrocuting an Elephant to prove Tesla's currents were unstable , hanging this huge elephant by a crane . gruesome .

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos and stories not in history books by dederocs(m): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
TheSourcerer:
True, Edison like the typical bourgeoise Americans , steal from talents/people from poor countries as Tesla , take excessive advantage of them and dump them . Edison was only known for inventing a killing machine 'Ol Sparky' or the Electric Chair
I suppose you know of the live video of Edison strangling and electrocuting an Elephant to prove Tesla's currents were unstable , hanging this huge elephant by a crane . gruesome .
Yes, Edison a real shrewd capitalist, he did not even pay Tesla well, but just stole from him and dumped him.

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos and stories not in history books by superCleanworks(m): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
SoBright101:
I'm not your teacher

so you have to be my teacher before you tell me if that guy is the cause of all the problems in Africa and the whole black race around the world. simple Yes or No.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Historical Photos and stories not in history books by TheSourcerer: 7:18am On Mar 31, 2022
SoBright101:
You'll keep feeding us with foreign history while majority of Nigerians don't know a thing about his family talk more of his home town, tribe or race.
lol boko haram kill 20 in yesterdays attack, enjoy your news bros
Re: Historical Photos and stories not in history books by TheSourcerer: 7:26am On Mar 31, 2022
SoBright101:
Your statement says it all, a niga like you who trade his culture and tradition for foreign fairytales.

Hmm I can totally relate

IAMX
Re: Historical Photos and stories not in history books by TheSourcerer: 7:38am On Mar 31, 2022
Nedu05:
Mathoj
Mathoj
Mathoj
Mathoj
Mathoj
Mathoj
Mathoj
Juliusmalema
Imaxdocuments
MysteryShopper
Somalianprince
GitmoAuditors
M16Surveillance
MathojMathojMathojMathojMathojMathojMathojMathojMathojMathojMathojMathojMathojMathoj
.......All one person ! Some people really make SYCOPHANCY a full time job. When this youngman gets old, will he be happy or regret looking back at his deeds today?
The irony is that the pay masters of these types of persons do not have any iota of respect or trust for them. In the security world, they are killed off after their dirty sycophancy job because they are cretins not fit to be re used or too dangerous to pass on to another creepy person.
what happened xx
Re: Historical Photos and stories not in history books by TheSourcerer: 7:42am On Mar 31, 2022
crimefighter123

Hi hello
Re: Historical Photos and stories not in history books by crimefighter123: 10:46am On Apr 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
crimefighter123

Hi hello
Hi, how may I help you?
Re: Historical Photos and stories not in history books by TheSourcerer: 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
crimefighter123:

Hi, how may I help you?
wish you the best of the day..
Re: Historical Photos and stories not in history books by PhenomenalAustin: 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
The 1966 Blizzard

In 1966, a terrible blizzard swept across the United States and the East side of the Rocky Mountains.

The blizzard bought heavy snowfall and temperatures that reached record lows. At least 142 people died during the blizzard and 31 of these froze to death. Many people also died in fires that started while people were desperately trying to heat their homes. By the time the storm eased, the death toll had reached 201. This photo illustrates just how deep the snow levels reached.

The depth..

Tf shocked
Re: Historical Photos and stories not in history books by TheSourcerer: 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
PhenomenalAustin:

The depth..

Tf shocked
hey Phenomenal smiley , hope you have a wonderful evening
Re: Historical Photos and stories not in history books by PhenomenalAustin: 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
hey Phenomenal smiley , hope you have a wonderful evening

Yeah broo. I did

I'm a mad fan of your works

Keep it going broo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawyer Kidnapped, Murdered In Imo State / Nigerian Vampire Kills Mother / SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.