Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Please What Kind Of Debit Alert Is This(pics)!!!egabmi Ohhh - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please What Kind Of Debit Alert Is This(pics)!!!egabmi Ohhh (2964 Views)

I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere / Strange Debit Alert From My Bank / Undergraduate Buys N1 Million Naira Phones With Fake Debit Alert, Flees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Kind Of Debit Alert Is This(pics)!!!egabmi Ohhh by sqlPAIN: 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Please What Kind Of Debit Alert Is This(pics)!!!egabmi Ohhh by Ancecoker(m): 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
grin
Sopotilo... E don go
Re: Please What Kind Of Debit Alert Is This(pics)!!!egabmi Ohhh by Ancecoker(m): 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ancecoker:
grin
Sopotilo... E don go
Re: Please What Kind Of Debit Alert Is This(pics)!!!egabmi Ohhh by Odetokun3(m): 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
Probably your atm has expired or is about to. Bank has charged you for a new one.

Cost of new atm is 1,000

Vat of 7.5% is 75.

Total is 1,075.

15 Likes

Re: Please What Kind Of Debit Alert Is This(pics)!!!egabmi Ohhh by Someodds: 4:38am On Jan 18, 2023
Debit card "REISSUE" no fear.
Re: Please What Kind Of Debit Alert Is This(pics)!!!egabmi Ohhh by NwaliE01: 7:06am On Jan 18, 2023
Why are Nigerians paying for debit card?

Here in Australia, cards are issued for free without limit and its being posted to your door step/mail box.

Nigeria is weird abeg. Extortion here and there.

11 Likes

Re: Please What Kind Of Debit Alert Is This(pics)!!!egabmi Ohhh by Rexymania(m): 7:13am On Jan 18, 2023
Are you owing any loan sharks?
Re: Please What Kind Of Debit Alert Is This(pics)!!!egabmi Ohhh by MMempire(m): 7:43am On Jan 18, 2023
NwaliE01:
Why are Nigerians paying for debit card?

Here in Australia, cards are issued for free without limit and its being posted to your door step/mail box.

Nigeria is weird abeg. Extortion here and there.
Are you sure about this? Though I prefer Opay card to my bank card because no issuance fee or monthly charges. Also, free transfer fee to other bank accounts. It is also being posted to ones door step. Only concern is no physical branches like banks to make complains or resolve disputes. Though it is very safe for now. I literally use Opay for all my transactions. And no compromised transaction. Don't know if hackers can get through yet, but for more than 2 years that I have been using it, no issue.

8 Likes

Re: Please What Kind Of Debit Alert Is This(pics)!!!egabmi Ohhh by NwaliE01: 8:10am On Jan 18, 2023
MMempire:

Are you sure about this? Though I prefer Opay card to my bank card because no issuance fee or monthly charges. Also, free transfer fee to other bank accounts. It is also being posted to ones door step. Only concern is no physical branches like banks to make complains or resolve disputes. Though it is very safe for now. I literally use Opay for all my transactions. And no compromised transaction. Don't know if hackers can get through yet, but for more than 2 years that I have been using it, no issue.

Am sure. I have been issued debit card twice and still no charge at all and no monthly maintenance charge too. The banks are extorting Nigerians too.

5 Likes

Re: Please What Kind Of Debit Alert Is This(pics)!!!egabmi Ohhh by MMempire(m): 8:46am On Jan 18, 2023
NwaliE01:

Am sure. I have been issued debit card twice and still no charge at all and no monthly maintenance charge too. The banks are extorting Nigerians too.
Thanks for your honest reply.

1 Like

Re: Please What Kind Of Debit Alert Is This(pics)!!!egabmi Ohhh by dayleke: 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
NwaliE01:

No mind dem?
What are they maintaining?
No be your money?
They can even make some pples account enter red...
Abi no be for dis Buhari time?
Re: Please What Kind Of Debit Alert Is This(pics)!!!egabmi Ohhh by Light78: 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
sqlPAIN:
I received a debit alert of #1070 With the description "CARD AUTO REISSUE"

I'm just not understanding at all, azzin auto reissuing ATM card or what? Please I just want to confirm weda I'm the only one that's experiencing this, my bank is UBA..
Be like sey I go play small film for these people tomorrow.

Same happened to me. Mine was GTB

They first deducted 1k for card maintenance, the. 75 naira for vat.

Card I paid for when I collected my ATM card ( debit card). Three months later they removed 1075 naira.

Not that upset because I am rich. But they should stop extorting people.
Re: Please What Kind Of Debit Alert Is This(pics)!!!egabmi Ohhh by Telekinetic: 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
sqlPAIN:
I received a debit alert of #1070 With the description "CARD AUTO REISSUE"

I'm just not understanding at all, azzin auto reissuing ATM card or what? Please I just want to confirm weda I'm the only one that's experiencing this, my bank is UBA..
Be like sey I go play small film for these people tomorrow.
Nigerian banks now willfully stealing from customers. It’s like to keep money for safe na him man go do las las.
Re: Please What Kind Of Debit Alert Is This(pics)!!!egabmi Ohhh by Benoxvals(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2023
NwaliE01:

Go to the bank and display 007 there..
UBA has been stealing customers money and I’m a victim.Don’t overlook that debit because it’s small oooo else they will debit bigger amounts.
They debited 540k from my account.
Re: Please What Kind Of Debit Alert Is This(pics)!!!egabmi Ohhh by NwaliE01: 8:47am On Jan 19, 2023
Benoxvals:

Go to the bank and display 007 there..
UBA has been stealing customers money and I’m a victim.Don’t overlook that debit because it’s small oooo else they will debit bigger amounts.
They debited 540k from my account.

I am not in Nigeria. It's free in this country where i base now. Truly brother, they are scamming our people.
Re: Please What Kind Of Debit Alert Is This(pics)!!!egabmi Ohhh by Benoxvals(m): 9:31am On Jan 19, 2023
NwaliE01:

I am not in Nigeria. It's free in this country where i base now. Truly brother, they are scamming our people.

Well,they charge me for the card that I’m using for my current account but it’s not automated.
The only thing u can do about your case is to call their head office and hear the flimsy excuse they always give customers or u can put a call directly to your account officer since you are outta town.

(1) (Reply)

Runaway British Mum, Charged With Manslaughter, Was Groomed By TB Joshua / Wanted! Maid Drugged The Whole House, Go Away With Valuables in The House. PHOTO / 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.