Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) (34069 Views)

Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) / Skydiving Plane Crashes In Sweden, 9 Killed (PHOTOS) / Mexican Girl Falls To Her Death From Plane While Skydiving On Her 18th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by setobaba: 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
Chuzoetoh:
when wat? With dis ur pot belly Abeg Oga focus on ur business of selling tokunbo cars abeg.
Oga be calming down Na
I actually mean God when will I have flat belly as yours

2 Likes

Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by wumi2017(f): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
Wow,, love this
Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by joe4christ(m): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
But this is not high enough. I wanna skydive at 8,000 ft so I can play well enough in the air and fly like a bird. This has always been my dream and i'm gonna achieve this before the next 6yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
smiley
Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by Olodo24: 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
urbobo20:
What if the parachutes rope cute
ahhh. Don't even think about it

Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by Froshloaded: 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
That one is not sweet angry
It is..

You don't need parachute my dear.
Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
joe4christ:
But this is not high enough. I wanna skydive at 8,000 ft so I can play well enough in the air and fly like a bird. This has always been my dream and i'm gonna achieve this before the next 6yrs.
10500 feet
Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
AutoChick4U:
ur gf no follow u jump ? Or you not together anymore
which gf o
Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ogun kill u for der... Amadioha strike u dead!!!
Xiaomi1:
mura si
Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by wink2015(m): 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
If that inflatable UMBRELLA fail to open up on descending.

That means "WAHALA" done happen O !

This is a risky venture not for the faint-hearted but for the bold and brave.
Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
You are very stupid. Ogun fire u there. Useless thing made from the earth. You are just a waste of soil . Bastard
Chuzoetoh:
when wat? With dis ur pot belly Abeg Oga focus on ur business of selling tokunbo cars abeg.
Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by Gjmff: 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
Oh
Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by stevebond007(m): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
ednut1:
Life is about creating memories grin. The adventure was scary and fun at same time.

Nice.
Best feeling.
At what height did you dived?
Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
stevebond007:

Nice.
Best feeling.
At what height did you dived?
Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
My bucket list
Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by Chuzoetoh(m): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
Tamilore11:
You are very stupid. Ogun fire u there. Useless thing made from the earth. You are just a waste of soil . Bastard
go to ur mother n tell her dis, yorubastard like you. Go hit on ur dad ala bobrisky style, onye Ara.
Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by The5DME(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Okay I'm 35 going to 36....are u happy now grin
yes I am...

grin
Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by Chuzoetoh(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
Tamilore11:
and I wasn't even talking to dis wasted sperm.
Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by Harrisonwo(m): 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
On of the activities on my bucket list
Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by BigBashiru: 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
Wittyduchess:
but most of this skydiving services are private owned.

I still think the major challenge will be electric poles grin grin

That's what I'm saying. Though private owned but the staff of the company are dedicated and care.

In Nigeria the staff will tell you "It's not my father's business why should I come and kill myself" and before you know it there's negligence causing life endangering accident and afterwards they say "sorry".

1 Like

Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
BigBashiru:

That's what I'm saying. Though private owned but the staff of the company are dedicated and care.

In Nigeria the staff will tell you "It's not my father's business why should I come and kill myself" and before you know it there's negligence causing life endangering accident and afterwards they say "sorry".
lol. Not far from the truth.
Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by AutoChick4U(f): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
ednut1:
which gf o
The one you japa with abi she didn't make it ni
Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by Raychee(f): 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
God when cheesy
Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
Xucxex1997:
All I want to do is to leave this shithole
u can't leave us yet,we still have something to do
Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
setobaba:
Lord when ??

6month used Toyota Corolla 2010 available for sale in Abeokuta
Check profile for what’sapp contact pls interested buyers only

Asking price is 2.4m last

Ac intact
Alloy wheel
Sound engine
Quality leather cover

Buy and drive anywhere

Ask for pix when you message
when u don sell am,u fit use am pay sky na
Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by CountVersailles(f): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
urbobo20:
What if the parachutes rope cute
They have a backup parachute. Things like that can't happen. Many safety backups in place.
Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
wink2015:
If that inflatable UMBRELLA fail to open up on descending.

That means "WAHALA" done happen O !

This is a risky venture not for the faint-hearted but for the bold and brave.

i name this as "styling suicide" na suicide in disguise but luckily they survived but they are not happy they did.
Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
Volkswagen90:
i name this as "styling suicide" na suicide in disguise but luckily they survived but they are not happy they did.
accidents happen in 1 in 500,000 jumps

1 Like

Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by DonCortino: 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
why was I born an african in Africa?

1 Like

Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by SilentBurner(m): 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
Xucxex1997:
All I want to do is to leave this shithole

Your not alone on this, i assure you grin
Re: Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
Woe unto u. Let the ground drink ur sweat like a sweet wine while u suffer and gnash ur teeth in fear and bitterness
Chuzoetoh:
go to ur mother n tell her dis, yorubastard like you. Go hit on ur dad ala bobrisky style, onye Ara.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Bridge Leading To NNPC Refinery In River State Is In Danger Of Collapsing (PIX / Overland Aircraft’s Engine Catches Fire Midair, Pilot Declares Emergency / General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.