Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

Can You Allow Your Wife Stepout In These Outfit As A Public Figure(pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Wife Stepout In These Outfit As A Public Figure(pic) (10723 Views)

FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Stepout In These Outfit As A Public Figure(pic) by WinterMinter(m): 6:04am On Jun 16, 2021
why are their legs sinking into the grass?, BTW I can't allow my wife do this,it's too exposing and she can wear a lingering if she likes but are for my eyes only.

shey you get? grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Stepout In These Outfit As A Public Figure(pic) by Mrscarter(f): 7:20am On Jun 16, 2021
JOBgame:
Strictly 18 above

Damn. I like it.
Id wear it with tight short shorts under tho.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Stepout In These Outfit As A Public Figure(pic) by bestabigaelever(f): 7:24am On Jun 16, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I thought you mentioned in a thread that you are nursing a baby angry
NEVER
Might have mentioned nursing but definitely not baby
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Stepout In These Outfit As A Public Figure(pic) by Pilopher: 7:51am On Jun 16, 2021
I don't just get it
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Stepout In These Outfit As A Public Figure(pic) by chii8(f): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I thought you mentioned in a thread that you are nursing a baby angry

FBI....CSI AGENT

grin grin grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Stepout In These Outfit As A Public Figure(pic) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 16, 2021
chii8:

FBI....CSI AGENT

grin grin grin

I could have mistaken her for someone else.

Quite a while, Chi Chi.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Stepout In These Outfit As A Public Figure(pic) by pansophist(m): 9:55am On Jun 16, 2021
My wife will not even do that because she respects herself alot. She knows dressing like that speaks low of her, and she is not insecure to a point of dressing provocatively to attract the attention of random males. She is secure deep within and dressing with grace is her domain.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Stepout In These Outfit As A Public Figure(pic) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 18, 2021
pansophist:
My wife will not even do that because she respects herself alot. She knows dressing like that speaks low of her, and she is not insecure to a point of dressing provocatively to attract the attention of random males. She is secure deep within and dressing with grace is her domain.
So you are truly married

(1) (2) (Reply)

Always Getting Wet, When Chating Or Talking With A Girl I Admired. / These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school / How Do Broke Men Get Laid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.