Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible (3316 Views)

Man Converts His Mercedes Benz To Rolls Royce (pics/vid) / Traditional Leader Buried In His Mercedes Benz With His Hands On The Wheel (Pix) / Igor Moroz Destroys His Mercedes-AMG G63 SUV By Dropping It From Helicopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible by Salimsalimsaleh: 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2021

Re: Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible by njoku10(m): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible by triple996(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
grin
Copy copy no good.
We too like to d copy oyimbo grin.
Meanwhile Twitter still de beg buhari.
Twitter: abeg na, we no know say na u ,nah!
Buhari : u wial smael paypay walahi

2 Likes

Re: Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible by joyairemiya: 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
black man and suffer

1 Like

Re: Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible by owobokiri(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
We too like to laugh at other people in their predicaments in this country..
Everybody seems to be happier when the suffering is very well shared...
Bad culture if you ask me..

11 Likes

Re: Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
owobokiri:
We too like to laugh others in their predicament in this country..

Who drives under the rain in an open car?

This one is self-inflicted so he is a mad man and deserves to be laughed at.

Westerners might pardon this kind of stupidity and perhaps even show compassion for this fool but not us. We go fall his hand not because we hate him, but because that's the fastest way to help him on his way to sanity.

1 Like

Re: Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible by RisenJoe(m): 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
triple996:
grin
Copy copy no good.
We too like to d copy oyimbo grin.
Meanwhile Twitter still de beg buhari.
Twitter: abeg na, we no know say na u ,nah!
Buhari : u wial smael paypay walahi

1 Like

Re: Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible by meobizy(f): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
Who? Naija don tire me. Convertibles are designed for life that way. Nigeria has only two types of weather conditions; hot sunshine and cold downpours. Mosquitoes are quick to discourage someone from trying such rough play.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible by owobokiri(m): 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
Pernotti:

Westerners might pardon this kind of stupidity and perhaps even show compassion for this fool but not us. We go fall his hand not because we hate him, but because that's the fastest way to help him on his way to sanity.

Could be the weather was good when he left home hoping to be back home in time but got caught in Lagos traffic... Yeah?
Could be the retractable roofs became faulty and refused to operate...
Could be he was rushing to an important place hopping to beat the rain....
Could be many things..
Don't always assume the negatives...

But that his comfortable pose shaaa..
Dude was trying to put some positive face to a rainy mess..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible by renew4life: 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
I thought Convertibles can be covered at the Pressing of just botton. I guess that is spoilts because i wouldn't know reason he keeps it open as rain falls .May be he is feeling Serious heat . grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
owobokiri:

Could be the weather was good when he left home hoping to be back home in time but got caught in Lagos traffic... Yeah?
Could be the retractable roofs became faulty and refused to operate...
Could be he was rushing to an important place hopping to beat the rain....
Could be many things..
Don't always assume the negatives...

But that his comfortable pose shaaa..
Dude was trying to put some positive face to a rainy mess..

Could be any of those things and more actually, but then what would a sensible person do? Definitely not keep driving in the rain like he's under a giant umbrella.

Now I'm waiting for you to quote me with that "what if there was an emergency"? Emergency my foot...he doesn't seem to be rushing anywhere... even looks like he's in slowmo

1 Like

Re: Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible by Archmed(m): 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
Faulty retractable roof, I guess.
Hard Luck!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible by HMarshal(m): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
owobokiri:
We too like to laugh others in their predicaments in this country..

Lagos weather is quite unpredictable,he suld av been aware esp considering that prolly wasn't the first time & he suld av anticipated it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible by mytime24(f): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
Him village people don catch am,

Always blasting his music wit d roof opened, usin it to disturb other road users

I hear say na one new babe him woy go meet bfor him village people remember am cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible by TalkTalkTwins(m): 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
lol
Re: Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
The guy obviously know people will mock him hence the sober expression..

I dey sorry for am Sha
Re: Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible by Huberx: 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
I am 100% sure no be that guy get the motor.
E no sabi how to put the top down. Simple.
Re: Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
Some convertible have roof for when it is raining. So why didn't he turn his on?
I guess it's not functioning.

The inside of the car will be so drenched up.

See the man thinking about his life. It's not funny though.
Re: Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible by atilla(m): 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
Yeah I also think this guy is not the owner of the car. See how he was still trying to put brave face�
Re: Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible by Ironman3(m): 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
See (Woman and Driver)
Re: Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible by ValCon888: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
Convertible car wey no dey convert is not a convertible. No difference between the man in his car and pesin wey dey trek.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible by Kirkman: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
In this case I can only attribute this to a faulty convertible top gone wrong. I don't believe he's that stup if not to know how to put it up and suffer in the rain..
Re: Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible by potent5(m): 4:52am On Jun 16, 2021
This na case study of Nigeria.
Re: Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible by tydi(m): 4:54am On Jun 16, 2021
Benz company will be like “ we never remember producing such model “

1 Like

Re: Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible by general111(m): 8:02am On Jun 16, 2021
Take is easy on the guy abeg..
Shit happens
Re: Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible by Dantedasz(m): 8:59am On Jun 16, 2021
Pernotti:

The retractable roof probably developed a fault as the rain started. It might be a mechanical fault.
Re: Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible by PAQ(m): 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
No sensible person will drive a convertible stacked down under the rain for fear of being drenched (and getting sick), exposing the car to electrical faults and soaking up upholstery. The retractable roof obviously went bad as the rain started leaving the poor dude without a choice but to man-up, chin-up and ride the storm, only if you all could tell whats going on in his mind. Laughing at him is similar to laughing at someone caught under the rain while at the bus stop with no alternative but to walk it out! How many of us carry umbrellas during rainy season, even the umbrellas fail sometimes, but we rather laugh at another mans predicament, pathetic!

If the silly woman throwing shades suddenly has a flat tire, i am sure she will ride it like that until she gets to were it will be changed cos i am so sure she wouldnt change the tire herself. So why laugh at someone who's having a very bad day. Playa-hating bi-tches n ni-ggas every where.

Someone is even calling it "copy copy", abeg what is he copying; riding a convertible or getting beating by the rain?
Re: Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible by udemzyudex(m): 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
Pernotti:

He probably forgot to check the weather forecast before going out on that day.
Re: Woman Throw Shade At Man Who Was Beaten By Rain In His Mercedes Benz Convertible by lagusboyyy(m): 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
ValCon888:
Convertible car wey no dey convert is not a convertible. No difference between the man in his car and pesin wey dey trek.
There is difference:

The man will get to his destination faster.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! How Can I Get A Mechanical Expert To Repair My Citroen Car? / My Car Tries To Lose Balance Wen I Accelerate Hard / Car Remote Drains Battery Fast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.