Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,465 members, 7,958,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” (88328 Views)

Angela Nwosu Receives A SUV From Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka After Delivery / Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift / Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by DavidEsq(m): 2:05am On Jun 16, 2021
Mokason288:

Aboki women are the worst and are all hypocrites

To those of us in the North...
Have you wondered why the Hausa’s will never stop selling used furnitures
Dude cheesy grin angry grin
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by moorepilp: 2:13am On Jun 16, 2021
This is amazing
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by pholu88(f): 5:03am On Jun 16, 2021
I go love ooo, congrats
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Mokason288(m): 5:23am On Jun 16, 2021
Skmoda:

But they cheat alot grin
True
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by ogawisdom(m): 5:31am On Jun 16, 2021
blazepascal:
;that woman is just an attention seeker everything she does she post in on fb the funny thing is that most girls love her I don't know if she bewitch them.

They will die for her bc she is always doing give away grin

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Ubongikouwem: 5:57am On Jun 16, 2021
pyyxxaro:
This guy when I de see steady with one small gal for my area undecided

You want to spoil someone home.
Jealousy will kill you

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 16, 2021
Updating9JA:
Nigerian sex therapist, Angela Nwosu has taken to Facebook to eulogize her husband for being her support system since she got pregnant.

Angela described her husband as her God and stated that she will continue to worship, honor and adore him with pure bliss because he deserves it.

In the lengthy post she shared on Facebook, she wrote,

See her post below,

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=4144405485652127&set=a.105641439528572

Nigerians and Nonsense and Misplaced Priorities are like Bread & Butter. Nonsense Zombies.....
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by gassbee: 6:25am On Jun 16, 2021
IntersexSherry:
She used kanyamata to chain the man so the man has become totally submissive to her.. Just my thoughts because this woman na witch na??
confirmed she is a fetish and voodoo woman,
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 16, 2021
festacman:
All I see is emotion. Making an idol out of fellow imperfect and fickle human being. That's pure emotional outburst expressed with careless abandon.

Look, it is OK to love and adore your husband or wife but always make allowance for human foibles and weaknesses.

At the moment this is how she feels and it’s okay to feel that way.
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by lala45: 7:55am On Jun 16, 2021
The woman has money more than the husband
pacespot:
It might just be because the guy gave her small change or material gift and she begin misyearn. Calling human your god.

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Seniorwriter(m): 8:07am On Jun 16, 2021
DEMZEE:

Ur woman must continually see u as better than her, she must continually seek ur validation period!

Women are attracted to and aroused by men who are superior to them in every area of life

I guess you couldn't comprehend my deep quote.
Deep Quote
Ability to read and comprehend is a superpower.
DEMZEE:

Lolzzz u are making no sense at all dude

U are not taking responsibility for your life and actions SMH! Tuehhhhhhh

Your Toxicity(Tueeh) says it all about your kind of person.
It's good you know you are toxic(poisonous) as you boldly stated on your profile.
Get well soon.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by festacman(m): 8:13am On Jun 16, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:

You now make sense these days o! Have you changed your festac dealer? Seems the new weed you smoke is top-notch! grin grin

grin cheesy
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by xproducer: 9:45am On Jun 16, 2021
"I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me." - Exodus 20:2-3
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by 900warriorz: 10:27am On Jun 16, 2021
DEMZEE:

Ode mo kofun oloshi omo
Babanlaku Baba e cheesy Omo ale afofun grin
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by ledaman: 10:36am On Jun 16, 2021
chiedu7:
I hope when Jesus comes u can tell him that ur husband na ur god

Ewu Awusa
Hatred kills, love what gives you happiness unconditionally!
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Kingzjayzee: 10:56am On Jun 16, 2021
Because him get money. Go siddon jare.

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Stanleyq: 11:17am On Jun 16, 2021
I think God is called God, husband is husband, God is a jealous God, he is also a merciful one, he does nt think like us, if i were God, and i am a jealous one, and u come call ur husband ur God, i would remove my hands off u for ur husband to start where i stopped, at least, lead u to safe delivery, but thank God, he does nt see our stupidity, if his hands are off u, satan will hold u, and guess how he holds his own naa.
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
What if your god has a side chick?

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by LINTUNE(m): 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Men are human ATM machine for women.
women are sex and baby making objects for me undecided.
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Ayrastarr(f): 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
festacman:

Why do you ask?
Nigerians!
Always answering a question with a question.

Ermm, never mind.
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Ayrastarr(f): 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
Femiwilli:

I am too can we talk?

Lol!
Femi, leave me alone
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Coolgent(m): 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
Mokason288:

Aboki women are the worst and are all hypocrites

To those of us in the North...
Have you wondered why the Hausa’s will never stop selling used furnitures

I think it's because they can afford to change them frequently.
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Laideabdulahi: 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
Shokoloko:

She had her own money

I believe pushing drugs is different from doing drugs.
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Shokoloko(f): 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

I believe pushing drugs is different from doing drugs.
Whenever you find the person that said she pushed drugs please let me know.
You can also show me where she said she pushed drugs because I have never seen her claim that she pushed drugs
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by DEMZEE(m): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
Seniorwriter:

I guess you couldn't comprehend my deep quote.
Deep Quote
Ability to read and comprehend is a superpower.

@Seniorwriter

Lolzzz u are making no sense at all dude

U are not taking responsibility for your life and actions SMH! Tuehhhhhhh
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Ayrastarr(f): 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
Femiwilli:

I am too can we talk?

cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography / Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce / ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.