Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” (87855 Views)

Angela Nwosu Receives A SUV From Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka After Delivery / Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift / Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by MrLacoste4: 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
ok o... over hyping... does ur husband feel d same energy for u??

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by VEXT: 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
Mokason288:
IGBO AMAKA

IGBO WOMEN ARE STILL THE BEST

If all Igbo women be like this dirty fetish slut,then e better mk I dey single for d rest of my life

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
Who go worship me bayi?

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by DEMZEE(m): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
festacman:
All I see is emotion. Making an idol out of fellow imperfect and fickle human being. That's pure emotional outburst expressed with careless abandon.

Look, it is OK to love and adore your husband or wife but always make allowance for human foibles and weaknesses.

Wat are u saying, a woman ultimate job is to serve and respect her husband period!
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by DEMZEE(m): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
900warriorz:
I think this girl exaggerates her love life too much so haters can hate on cheesy

It's obviously not a bed of roses for her either but she's to proud to admit ittongue

It's men like u that will end up getting married to a feminist and have a miserable marriage with her

Tf! Tuehhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by DEMZEE(m): 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
GeneralPula:
I guess I will continue to give him my whole life. Adore, worship, honor and submit to his every guidance and control of my life, with pure happiness. If I had the world, I would hand it over to him without a second thought or public opinion.

Semi-finalists feminist will disagree with her..

One of the things nature wants for a woman is to submit to a man and one of the things nature wants for a man is to have a submissive woman..

As a woman. Once you believe that you can’t and won’t submit to a man, then you can never own a man for a long time. They’ll always come & go..

Linda ikeji would still be babeless if she no submit. And the moment she started her character, she got dumped..

A feminist can never be a good wife material talkless of a mother period!

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by gassbee: 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
Highest level of jazz

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by CHoccolaTE: 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
If the man loses his money and becomes a church rat tomorrow she no go see am as god and na there the worship go end.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by DEMZEE(m): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
stunnert:
Igbo men are the best when it comes to taking care of women, but she shouldn't have called him God

Anyways she should know that love is sweet until wahala, cheating, divorce and all other kinda marital problems begins to manifest in the marriage then she will start seeking the face of the one and only God

Men don't cheat, they just have sex period!

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by CHoccolaTE: 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
DEMZEE:

Wat are u saying, a woman ultimate job is to serve and respect her husband period!

A man's ultimate job is to spend his life providing for his wife

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Freeman911(m): 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
Expressing love
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by DEMZEE(m): 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
Seniorwriter:

SMH

Deep Quote
To much of anything is bad.

@Seniorwriter

Ur woman must continually see u as better than her, she must continually seek ur validation period!

Women are attracted to and aroused by men who are superior to them in every area of life

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by stunnert(m): 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
Too much sense will not kee you grin
DEMZEE:

Men don't cheat, they just have sex period!
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by DEMZEE(m): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
chiedu7:
I hope when Jesus comes u can tell him that ur husband na ur god

Ewu Awusa

The head of the woman is the MAN

The head of the man is GOD
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by DEMZEE(m): 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
stunnert:
Too much sense will not kee you grin

I'm just stating the unflattering fact of life

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by DEMZEE(m): 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Egxactly

Men lead
Women follow

Period!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Captain92: 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ah ah madam were nwayo now, you're over flattering this man o
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by YourVILAGEpeple(m): 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
Victorblaze14:

Which area, someone that's not in Nigeria and does not live in Nigeria

Na waoh... That soundmind is a Nollywood movies producer/director... Him dey stay for naija with the wife... I guess the live on the Island in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by samuelson06(m): 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
festacman:
All I see is emotion. Making an idol out of fellow imperfect and fickle human being. That's pure emotional outburst expressed with careless abandon.

Look, it is OK to love and adore your husband or wife but always make allowance for human foibles and weaknesses.

You're intelligent. You've got wisdom and understand of life.

4 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by adesugarlove: 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ruth Abokoku...Your eye go soon clear...sora fun okunrin...you no dey hear...issokay
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Very correct

Men produce
Women reproduce
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
grin
Danny50:
NL poor and dirty yansh feminists with chronic mouth odour wont like what this beautiful young girll said.
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Pilopher: 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]tell me am listening
Mokason288:

Aboki women are the worst and are all hypocrites

To those of us in the North...
Have you wondered why the Hausa’s will never stop selling used furnitures
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Shokoloko(f): 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

Bros no vex. Show me where she say she dey do drugs , Biko. Thanks

Cos her jetting around middle East was her husband taking her around for treats.

I'm not a Bro. I am a Mummy. I'll get a screenshot

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by faithfull18(f): 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
Lol, noted.
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by stasius: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
pyyxxaro:
This guy when I de see steady with one small gal for my area undecided

Aproko..

Oiiin.... I say oiiiin. See kor, saw ni!
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Florencejames(f): 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
Can you see what good d*ck can cause undecided
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Goalnaldo(m): 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
If you can be able to keep your marital life off social media, it will be better for you so when everything goes south you can be able to cope to a greater extent. Tonto dikehs life should serve as a warning

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by mariahAngel(f): 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
adesugarlove:
Ruth Abokoku...Your eye go soon clear...sora fun okunrin...you no dey hear...issokay

Now, I understand where that term was coined from.
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by pitroski(m): 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
Her husband is her god 100 per cent right even Sarah call Abraham My Lord
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by YourVILAGEpeple(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

Bros no vex. Show me where she say she dey do drugs , Biko. Thanks

Cos her jetting around middle East was her husband taking her around for treats.

Bro... Check her throwback pictures and stories.. you go see say she dey go Dubai even b4 she sabi her husband... I have seen that severally shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation / Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.