Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” (87878 Views)

Angela Nwosu Receives A SUV From Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka After Delivery / Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift / Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Emmanuelellah: 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
If check deeply this man is washing her pant

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by dederocs(m): 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
Stupid topic. Mods remove.
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Daniety(m): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
Updating9JA:
Nigerian sex therapist, Angela Nwosu has taken to Facebook to eulogize her husband for being her support system since she got pregnant.

Angela described her husband as her God and stated that she will continue to worship, honor and adore him with pure bliss because he deserves it.

In the lengthy post she shared on Facebook, she wrote,

See her post below,

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=4144405485652127&set=a.105641439528572

na you talk kam

don't forget God dey hear you. !
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Chykes4micheal: 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
See this one. God is a Jealous God o. Don't elevate your husband above or else he will... Make i no talk sha... God forbid wetin i been wan talk
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by tafat: 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
good question
soberdrunk:

What if nah him niece?? angry
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by tweakdude1: 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
Mokason288:
IGBO AMAKA

IGBO WOMEN ARE STILL THE BEST

Tell them oooh. No wonder Yoruba men dey rush them

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by DEMZEE(m): 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
900warriorz:
Ya father grin Pained bornfool

Ode mo kofun oloshi omo
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by DEMZEE(m): 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Men are human ATM machine for women.

Women are child breeding machines for men
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by DEMZEE(m): 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
chiedu7:

yes he is but he is NOT her God

He is her god not her God
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by chiedu7: 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
DEMZEE:

He is her god not her God

Nice one.

Please pronounce god & then pronounce God, tell us the difference
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Ayrastarr(f): 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
festacman:
All I see is emotion. Making an idol out of fellow imperfect and fickle human being. That's pure emotional outburst expressed with careless abandon.

Look, it is OK to love and adore your husband or wife but always make allowance for human foibles and weaknesses.

Are you single?
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by mjabdulk: 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
don't come here tomorrow and tell us that he has become your Satan.
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by alizma: 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
pyyxxaro:
This guy when I de see steady with one small gal for my area undecided
The wife didn't ask you that amebor
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by DEMZEE(m): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
chiedu7:

Nice one.

Please pronounce god & then pronounce God, tell us the difference

On earth, her husband is her god. Overall God is her God period!
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by chiedu7: 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
DEMZEE:

On earth, her husband is her god. Overall God is her God period!

god sounds like God, period
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by festacman(m): 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Are you single?

Why do you ask?
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Femiwilli: 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Are you single?

I am too can we talk?
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Ololadekiniun: 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
Den go disfigure ur face now u go dey disturb the media shebi nah u be new version RUTH lipsrsealed
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by nedekid: 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
Na so e de be in the early stages. Give a couple of years.
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
My type of woman
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Teeyin(m): 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
IntersexSherry:
She used kanyamata to chain the man so the man has become totally submissive to her.. Just my thoughts because this woman na witch na??
what u mean dear... Example of well train woman
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Skmoda(m): 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
Mokason288:
IGBO AMAKA

But they cheat alot grin
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by guychidile: 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
God bless you dearly for your comments on your hubby
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by tranxo(m): 12:15am On Jun 16, 2021
festacman:
All I see is emotion. Making an idol out of fellow imperfect and fickle human being. That's pure emotional outburst expressed with careless abandon.

Look, it is OK to love and adore your husband or wife but always make allowance for human foibles and weaknesses.
What again did Sarah call Abraham?
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Arthur02(m): 12:15am On Jun 16, 2021
[color=#990000][/color][quote author=Mokason288 post=102750431]IGBO AMAKA

Stop praising Igbo prostitutes...���
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Arthur02(m): 12:17am On Jun 16, 2021
tweakdude1:

Tell them oooh. No wonder Yoruba men dey rush them

The way Igbo ladies are rushing there boys too...
���
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:29am On Jun 16, 2021
festacman:

You now make sense these days o! Have you changed your festac dealer? Seems the new weed you smoke is top-notch! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:30am On Jun 16, 2021
Na ugly women dey talk like this.
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 16, 2021
Her husband must be really taking good care of her I sense.
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by akpamfet: 1:20am On Jun 16, 2021
Victorblaze14:

Which area, someone that's not in Nigeria and does not live in Nigeria

So na only Nigeria get area? Area no dey abroad tongue
Re: Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” by Tofax: 1:46am On Jun 16, 2021
Triangles1:
Easiest way to win a man heart is not sx or food just be submissive and the man heart and body together belong to you till eternity.
That's is it. But unfortunately ladies of this generation thought it's the other way round.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) / AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.